replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

You canít be serious

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    It sucks that i crave schinitzel at this our :(

I would've weighed a ton if i lived in Austria with all the chocolate, schnitzel and apfelstrudel
    Tbh living in Vienna, I have only had a schnitzel like 2 times, itís ok but overrated

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    I don't want him or anyone else knowing me anyway

Schnitzel is delicious, my favourite food

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

It sucks that i crave schinitzel at this our :(

I would've weighed a ton if i lived in Austria with all the chocolate, schnitzel and apfelstrudel

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Erotica
    I don't like her boyfriend somehow
    Meanwhile her bf doesnít even know you exist
    Nah idk much about him but he seems kinda nice and keeps a low profile I think..

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    I don't like her boyfriend somehow

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix
    Originally posted by cheapthrills
    How old is her boyfriend? Was he potty trained yet when One More Time came out?
    He was born in 1994. He was like 4 years old when Britney debuted her "Baby one more time" single and he wasn't even born when she was at the Mickey Mouse Club Show.
    Wow what? Heís my age, I thought he was like 28....he really looks older than 23 in a good way..anyway, damn heís got a nice azz

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    I went out for dinner tonight and had the best starter - Buffalo Chicken & Cheese Garlic Bread. SO good.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by Christinamuse
    ^ which health problems are you talking about?
    Without getting into the genetics of the breed, letís just say there are strict breeding guidelines in order to maintain the health of the breed.

Basically, only one parent must have the ďfolded earĒ gene. This means the responsible breeder never mates one Scottish Fold to another (even when one Scottish Foldís ears are not folded). Thatís why the breeder usually mates the Scottish Fold to an American Shorthair or British Shorthair.

If both parents contribute the folded gene, then the kitten is likely to suffer from congenital osteodystrophy, a genetic condition that causes deformities of the vertebral, leg and tail bones due to cartilage thickening (a little like osteoarthritis, a degenerative joint disease in humans).

The Scottish Fold will usually begin to exhibit symptoms of the disease between four to six months of age. These symptoms worsen as the cat ages. Common symptoms of congenital osteodystrophy include:

The tail may be short and thick.
    The affected bones may appear thickened.
    The affected bones would be tender to the touch.
    The cat may avoid jumping.
    Engaging an affected cat in active play involving jumping and running would be difficult.
    They may limp.
    In extreme cases, especially as the cat ages, they may appear to walk or run like a toy soldier with legs swinging stiffly outward.
    Slow movement which might be accompanied by lack of coordination.
    Lethargy, not wanting to move around.
    There may be severe pain.
    Simply put, hereís what happens. The cartilage begins to thicken. As it does, the tail might become shorter and thicker. The legs may also thicken which can result in lameness or an inability walk. The feet can swell.

There is no cure for congenital osteodystrophy and it is not life threatening, however it can become quite painful. Glucosamine supplements or joint treats sometimes help relieve stiffness and discomfort. If a cat is already affected with this condition and it is severe enough, veterinarians may recommend euthanasia as the last resort to avert painful suffering.

Leave a comment:

• BehindBreakaway
    replied
    Originally posted by RayRay
    Originally posted by Gravity
    Originally posted by TIfan
    I love Siamese cats. They just sit quietly, while throwing shade with their eyes.
    From my experience, they're usually not quiet
    True. Although our current Siamese is not that noisy, our first Siamese not only threw shade with her eyes, but also with her voice.
    Whenever she was told she wasn't allowed to do something she looked at you and gave a bitchy meow, carrying on whatever she was doing.
    Yeah I get that. Our older male cat Shadow is a d*** sometimes. He's the type to do something wrong, then look you in the eyes and continue to do it after you shout at him. Cats give zero fs

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    He was born in 1994. He was like 4 years old when Britney debuted her "Baby one more time" single and he wasn't even born when she was at the Mickey Mouse Club Show.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by NothingFails
    If Madonna and Cher can date guys who weren't born when their first hits were out (although in Cher's case, the guy could still be in his 50s lol), why not Britney too?
    true. but those old hags shud stahp stealing my men.

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    If Madonna and Cher can date guys who weren't born when their first hits were out (although in Cher's case, the guy could still be in his 50s lol), why not Britney too?

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix
    Originally posted by biscuits
    Heís not even attractive any more. Looks like a douche
    Yeah I agree ... Britney didn't miss much in the end ...

JT looked like this at SB

... 24 hours after SB Britney posted this:

[tweet:7vjvju4e]https://twitter.com/britneyspears/status/960628564960993281[/tweet:7vjvju4e]

eh, I can see where many would prefer Britney's beau, but Justin is def more the type I gravitate towards lol

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy
    I'm totally into the buzzcut look though, he always looked better with less hair IMO. Plus, he has aged quite a bit, but then so have I lol.
    JT is incredibly hot.
    He's all daddy now and that's hot lol

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Yeah I agree ... Britney didn't miss much in the end ...

JT looked like this at SB

... 24 hours after SB Britney posted this:

[tweet:17k9qsw8]https://twitter.com/britneyspears/status/960628564960993281[/tweet:17k9qsw8]

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    I'm totally into the buzzcut look though, he always looked better with less hair IMO. Plus, he has aged quite a bit, but then so have I lol.
    JT is incredibly hot.

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X