replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

He’s not even attractive any more. Looks like a douche

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix
    Originally posted by NothingFails
    Well, if Justin is having a hard time, I'll gladly sleep with him and nurse his wounded ego lol
    Whore

Just kidding
    haha

I'd throw him out if he started singing Supplies though

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Well, if Justin is having a hard time, I'll gladly sleep with him and nurse his wounded ego lol
    Whore

Just kidding

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    the funny thing is that your partner's name is also Justin. So you do get to nurse (a) Justin - no matter what.

+1... if Justin needs any consolation for being that violated by the media... i'll also gladly provide my services to him.

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    Originally posted by SummerPeur
    I don’t sweat much either tbh. Only during like really strenuous cardio exercise.

I agree that I prefer to be in short shorts and singlet with thongs for summer,, then 3 layers of clothes, scarf, head gear, gloves and boots for winter.

Luckily, most of ‘Australian’ winter, doesn’t need me to do that. Except like a few weeks.
    I don't sweat much too

But oh well, you really don't wear much in summer

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    It means 'experts' over-estimated the first week sales before the Superbowl.
    Nope, it doesn't work like that, estimations are not senseless guess-work, they are actually statiscally calculated after the first day of sales and most of the times they are on point.

He had higher real projections a day before the Super Bowl (with his album having already 1 day of sales), it all just went down after the Super Bowl.

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    D*mn, Justin's Super Bowl performance was such a panned-mess that his album's sales predictions went down from 350K SPS to 220K SPS right after Super Bowl .... That means that his performance was so disliked that it even made people lose interest on buying his new album and less and less people decided not to buy it because of the performance :-?

Most panned SB performance of the 21st century, and possibly the first SB performance to cause a decreasing effect on sales.
    It means 'experts' over-estimated the first week sales before the Superbowl.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    D*mn, Justin's Super Bowl performance was such a panned-mess that his album's sales predictions went down from 350K SPS to 220K SPS right after Super Bowl .... That means that his performance was so disliked that it even made people lose interest on buying his new album and less and less people decided not to buy it because of the performance :-?

Most panned SB performance of the 21st century, and possibly the first SB performance to cause a decreasing effect on sales.
    god you're dense.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    Originally posted by Serby
    Originally posted by Spartan
    Its snowing and my ears hurt after 10 mins outside. I wanna cry and sleep for the next 5 days and what this shot to be over. Cant believe we live on this planet and the 'evolution' was not smart enough to destory winter and make us summer only.
    Such a drama Queen.
    Lmao sorry, I know, but you have no clue how much of a summer person I am

More energy, more beautiful, funnier, sexier, happier thia is me in summer, not even trying, just based off the fact it's summer and bootyful out there.
    And sweatier and stickier. Ugh. :x
    Haha ikr

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Stevyy, i feel ya. How ablut having holidays tho?

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    maybe in Italy... in central europe... 14-16° Celsius is the norm + heavy rain from mid July - end of September and hurricane-esque storms for 65 days in a row. The combined time of seeing the sun / having blue sky in August was 67 hours last year (2017).

Another summer like this in 2018 and I will die from sun deprivation. (because 2016 and 2015 have been crap also).

I need my global warming and I need 30°C for 6 straight weeks in order to survive 2018.

Last year I started playing Christmas music on the 12th of August bc it was literally 15°C and super stormy with rain...

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Cant believe we live on this planet and the 'evolution' was not smart enough to destory winter and make us summer only.
    I'd rather only have spring then

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    Cant believe we live on this planet and the 'evolution' was not smart enough to destory winter and make us summer only.
    Trump & co. are going to accomplish your dream pretty soon.

Leave a comment:

• Bellus
    replied

I don’t sweat much either tbh. Only during like really strenuous cardio exercise.

I agree that I prefer to be in short shorts and singlet with thongs for summer,, then 3 layers of clothes, scarf, head gear, gloves and boots for winter.

Luckily, most of ‘Australian’ winter, doesn’t need me to do that. Except like a few weeks.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Not my fault y'all sweat like an open tap. I really don't sweat that much and it's not really sticky or smelly either. it's like my body is made for summer.

Plus, I sweat more in winter wearing a damn cap and thousand layers, enterif from cold to warm all the time etc.

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Its snowing and my ears hurt after 10 mins outside. I wanna cry and sleep for the next 5 days and what this shot to be over. Cant believe we live on this planet and the 'evolution' was not smart enough to destory winter and make us summer only.
    Such a drama Queen.

More energy, more beautiful, funnier, sexier, happier thia is me in summer, not even trying, just based off the fact it's summer and bootyful out there.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Such a drama Queen.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Different expectations in what respect?

The fact is that he’s a pop male soloist and he’s the only one of his kind to too 200k over the last 14 months.

That his numbers were lowered after 100m people watched him is horrific - agreed. Doesn’t change the fact though that he’s still outperforming the industry standard as it currently stands.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    omg my belly is bloated af this morning. It looks like I am pregnant but I am a guy and not fat. WTF did I eat

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Not when the first part of The 20/20 Experience almost did a million.
    And anyway, we're only one month into 2018, so it's quite pointless to declare it "the biggest album of the year so far". It's the flavour of the week, but that's about it.
    Ed Sheeran, Drake, Kendrick Lamar, Chris Stapleton, P!nk, Kenny Chesney & Taylor Swift (x 2) - that's the only acts last year that topped the 200,000 mark in pure sales.

8 separate weeks, 7 different acts (and 4 of the weeks were in Q4) - it'll likely be even fewer this year. Justin's opening week is less than you might've expected and surprisingly lower since the Super Bowl (WTF) but still amongst the very best the music industry has seen in the last 14 months.
    I know the facts, but different acts - different expectations. You will agree with that, I think.
    The fact that the prediction is lower AFTER the Superbowl speaks volumes, IMO.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    Such a drama Queen.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by SummerPeur
    Originally posted by TheRealest
    Besides her fluctuating weight, she never stopped being pretty.
    She's obvs still noce looking, but she needs a new stylist or whatever.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X