• Show
Clear All

• Re: The Random Thought Thread

Could be Bney

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
      Originally posted by MusicRecords
      Why is the dating thread locked?
      Because you're all filthy animals who for some reason must think the existing rules have been suspended.

I'll re-open once I've had chance to read/remove.
      I mean of course this made me run to the dating thread and read every single word.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills
        Originally posted by Wayne
        Originally posted by MusicRecords
        Why is the dating thread locked?
        Because you're all filthy animals who for some reason must think the existing rules have been suspended.

I'll re-open once I've had chance to read/remove.
        I mean of course this made me run to the dating thread and read every single word.
        Mee too
        "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
          Could be Bney
          Could be Nick Jonas

Comment

• OMG, Mary J Blige is an Oscar nominee now!

Comment

What was she in?

Comment

• I'm glad that "Get out" received recognition and scored 4 Oscar nominations for literally the most important categories ("Best Picture", "Best Director", "Original Screenplay", "Best Actor").

And I'm glad that Margot Robbie yieled a "Best Actress" nomination for "I, Tonya". Even though she has no chances (Frances McDormand has that award on lock) I'm glad for her.
                Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
                  What was she in?
                  Mudbound

Comment

Do you only listen to music by artists you already know? Well you shouldn't!

57% of my most loved songs from 2017 came from artists I'd never heard of before.

Comment

• Originally posted by ludichris

57% of my most loved songs from 2017 came from artists I'd never heard of before.
                      According to my last.fm, I listened to:

42% new artists
                      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by SummerPeur
                        Originally posted by Rihab
                        Originally posted by spiritboy
                        Went to a doctor to renew my driving licence and turns out i'm color-blind and never realized till today
                        wth
                        Oh my god WHAT?!?

Like, full colorblind spiritboy? , or unable to see certain colors that impact driving (ie red, green etc). (Sorry if that's too personal to ask, you don't have to answer).
                        Oh i see colors well thankfully. It seems like i difficulty seperating green from red but that never impacted my driving. Thank God it's not something that effects my life.

I like the way Ukmix is designed btw, and i'm seeing it just as you see guys
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by ludichris

I'm like that. I stick with my old standbys but I always love to keep looking up reviews and checking out word of mouth to find new acts that I might enjoy. Some of my fave 2017 albums were albums of acts I hadn't heard of prior (like Dent May and Jens Lekman)
                          My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay
                            Originally posted by ludichris

According to my last.fm, I listened to:

42% new artists
                            6%
                            I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• While updating the charts database I unintentionally credited "Featuring Ludacris" to "Featuring ludichris"... !
                              No words! (I'm starting to seriously loose it)
                              trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                              trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• Originally posted by trebor
                                While updating the charts database I unintentionally credited "Featuring Ludacris" to "Featuring ludichris"... !
                                No words! (I'm starting to seriously loose it)
                                Glad to be of assistance.

My home internet is down. :x Thankfully I have 4G data on my phone because I'm realising how heavily I rely on the internet for entertainment. I'm completely lost without it.

Edit: It's back already. That was weird. :-?

Comment

• Are there any popular UKMIX games that anyone would like bringing back? I quite enjoyed doing the Top Answers Game last year
                                  *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

• Originally posted by Biebz
                                    Are there any popular UKMIX games that anyone would like bringing back? I quite enjoyed doing the Top Answers Game last year
                                    It is back.
                                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by Biebz
                                      Are there any popular UKMIX games that anyone would like bringing back? I quite enjoyed doing the Top Answers Game last year
                                      I like games like Guess The Video/Album etc.

I just remembered that amazing games tournament that somebody (Era? Akini?) ran a few years ago! I can't remember if it ever finished but it was really detailed, fun and well organised.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay
                                        Originally posted by Biebz
                                        It is back.
                                        I know, I meant hosting it last year

Comment

• Wardo did the "dying music industry" game which was also great!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller

I just remembered that amazing games tournament that somebody (Era? Akini?) ran a few years ago! I can't remember if it ever finished but it was really detailed, fun and well organised.
                                            Guess the album cover was cool because it was impossible to cheat

Comment

I remember Era's The Amazing Race!

Comment

Wardo did the "dying music industry" game which was also great!
                                                His version of The Apprentice was quite cool.

I’m making a moderator decision to never bring back The Race though!

Comment

• Originally posted by Colbie
                                                  Originally posted by Thriller

Yes! That was incredible!

Comment

• Originally posted by Colbie
                                                    Originally posted by Thriller

That was it!!! I was in a team with xtofer and we finished third!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X