This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Random Thought Thread

I thought I was the only one. I only drink alcohol twice a year on very special occasions.
    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

I only drink alcohol on special occasions like meal times.

Comment

I drink 3 or 4 times a week.
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
          As most people in Turkey don't drink, I wonder when do you drink? On your own?

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay
            Originally posted by spiritboy
            Actually people drink a lot in Turkey, just because the government is oppressive doesn't mean people don't drink. We pay the highest taxes in the world for alcohol/spirits. My hometown Izmir is the third biggest but most modern city in Turkey. Alcohol is consumed a lot in the Western and Southern coasts of Turkey.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• No alcohol... well we finally got our explanation I guess
              Eudaimonia
              Last.fm
              Instagram

Comment

• Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

Comment

Joel Kinnaman is one hot daddy
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                    Originally posted by RayRay
                    Actually people drink a lot in Turkey, just because the government is oppressive doesn't mean people don't drink. We pay the highest taxes in the world for alcohol/spirits. My hometown Izmir is the third biggest but most modern city in Turkey. Alcohol is consumed a lot in the Western and Southern coasts of Turkey.
                    I thought most people in Turkey were muslims. At least the people who live here (and come from Turkey) always say they are not allowed to drink because of their religion.

Comment

No religion allows drinking, yet look at Europe etc. Turkey is no different.
                      be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

That's not accurate Serby... Christianity does allow drinking... they give it to us in the holy communion actually lol (unless you are a sinner in which case you are not allowed to have the church alcohol)
                        jio CHARTS NOW: 17/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...3#post10690993

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                          No religion allows drinking, yet look at Europe etc. Turkey is no different.
                          Ahem priests drink wine, the blood of Christ, during the eucharist.

"King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Just like in Bosnia...in the village my father grew up, the biggest drinkers were Muslims

I'll have a glass of red wine every now and then and that's it. Never enjoyed the taste of alcohol.
                            Floped and localed

Comment

Cider ?

I feel a bit lost as I don't know what to drink when out. Not a big fan of beer, and wine, my fave and cheapest going-out booze is mostly a no-no cuz it contains a damn fish most of the time. Ugh. also dont wanna get smashed drinking vodkas all nigt or whatever.

Comment

Judaism has drinking. The Passover seder uses it - it's the one time a year I was allowed to drink as a kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay
                                  Originally posted by RayRay
                                  I thought most people in Turkey were muslims. At least the people who live here (and come from Turkey) always say they are not allowed to drink because of their religion.
                                  They are Muslims and it's probably banned in the holy book but nobody cares

We live like Westerners, most people around don't practice the religion actively. Some will only go Friday prayers, some will fast during Ramadan but they all drink alcohol and go to clubs, parties and etc. We used to be even more modern than this but since Erdogan elected, the country is getting more conservative each day.
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I like Ron, Vodka, Beer, Whiskey or Wine.

Those are the usual 5 drinks that I have.
                                    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

Who is my best friend on here? I need someone to bitch with via PM

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
                                        Who is my best friend on here? I need someone to bitch with via PM
                                        Meeee
                                        Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Awww hun, you’ve definitely become much nicer lately and it’s been really lovely. But there’s no way I am gonna trust you with PMs

Comment

Awww hun, you’ve definitely become much nicer lately and it’s been really lovely. But there’s no way I am gonna trust you with PMs

Comment

Did I ever leak your nudes? No
                                              How else can I prove my trust?
                                              Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
                                                Originally posted by biscuits
                                                Hahahaha stop laughing before I go and take another one of your cars windows
                                                Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Cider is my favourite to drink but I was horrified to find out how much sugar was in it
                                                  *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

• Originally posted by jio
                                                    That's not accurate Serby... Christianity does allow drinking... they give it to us in the holy communion actually lol (unless you are a sinner in which case you are not allowed to have the church alcohol)
                                                    But is it really allowed to get drunk and drink outside the church ceremonies? That's what I meant.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X