X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    My friend in Honolulu says she is moving back to Michigan. I don't blame her.
    nothing's ever going to happen in or to Hawaii.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    My friend in Honolulu says she is moving back to Michigan. I don't blame her.

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

I was in Hawaii 2 weeks ago and they sounded the missile alarm as a drill. Horrible noise

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    ^mess

It's sad reading that many people were legit scared for their lives though. I read about a mother who was at one of her sons games and panicked, not knowing if she would be able to get back home to her other children

Some other guy said he was at the gym and everyone ran out to leave, people crossing red lights and going over speed limits

Another family said they were at home, they quickly locked themselves in a closet and the children were crying from fear

Other people mentioned how they were texting and calling their families to say goodbye

:( it really is quite a shock when you receive an alert like that some people are even saying that it was actually real but the US automated anti-missile stuff kicked in and it was shot down...I hate conspiracy theories but I wouldn't rule that one out tbh

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    My friend just posted on Facebook that she received a middle threat on her phone. She lives in Hawaii.

Edited: false alarm
    wait whats a middle thread?
    Missile

[tweet:9gqbruvc]https://twitter.com/jasonman811/status/952297726045249541[/tweet:9gqbruvc]

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    I looove sugar and there's always half a pack of it stappled in my kitchen, but coffee and tee with sugar are vile. Ewww. Can't stand it.
    We hardly ever add sugar to anything.
    It is said to destroy your health on more levels than most realise.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    My friend just posted on Facebook that she received a middle threat on her phone. She lives in Hawaii.

Missile

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by heppolo
    ^Doesn't this description qualify that segment of german rap music as redneck music?
    it does, because no one is more conservative in my country than the 2nd or 3rd generation of former "Gastarbeiter".

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied

^Doesn't this description qualify that segment of german rap music as redneck music?

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by heppolo
    Originally posted by stevyy
    Um, just realised... what is the UK version of redneck music? In US is mostly country, German speaking countires it's schlager. And UK? What's usual music choice of stupid, backward people in UK?
    redneck music in German countries is heavy metal / Nazi-metal like Boese Onkelz.
    Some of the German rap music has that ''redneck'' mass appeal though
    In post-soviet countries there is a whole other genre, which is for whatever reason named ''chanson'' (not to be confused with French chanson). It is basically a very simplistic pop/singer-songwriter stuff about the prison life (which is very popular with the masses), their antics and the prisoners' code of law.
    German Rap music is made by "Hauptschulabbrecher" who cannot even speak proper German... Seriously, 60% of German rap is unintelligible by native speakers, very vulgar and dumb in lyrical content.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy
    Um, just realised... what is the UK version of redneck music? In US is mostly country, German speaking countires it's schlager. And UK? What's usual music choice of stupid, backward people in UK?
    redneck music in German countries is heavy metal / Nazi-metal like Boese Onkelz.
    Some of the German rap music has that ''redneck'' mass appeal though
    In post-soviet countries there is a whole other genre, which is for whatever reason named ''chanson'' (not to be confused with French chanson). It is basically a very simplistic pop/singer-songwriter stuff about the prison life (which is very popular with the masses), their antics and the prisoners' code of law.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Same like listening to Gaga doesnt make you gay, but most of gays listen Gaga.
    this gives me: males who stan a female act = gay vibes. #AcceptTheTruth

Every Gay has a queen... that's what God intended.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Um, all these basic annoying people here listen to schlager.maybe redneck is a wrong word. How about backward (counteyside) people?
    Schlager is good as long as it is a European song.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    @trebor No, no. Worded badly. Same thing that was with Taylor Swift. Not all country listeners are racist ofc, but a lot of racists listen to country. Hope that makes it clearer. Same like listening to Gaga doesnt make you gay, but most of gays listen Gaga.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Um, all these basic annoying people here listen to schlager.maybe redneck is a wrong word. How about backward (counteyside) people?
    regressive, backwards-people don't listen to music, I assume.

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied
    Wow! This probably is on par with Country followers being called racists in another thread!
    Quite honestly expected more from you, @Serby! [ <3 ]

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied

Schlager is dominated by ghey culture in Germany. Helene is the biggest gay icon there is today.

Leave a comment:

• Bellus
    replied
    ^ Carbon

Redneck music, not who is a red head.

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    Ed Sheeran?

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
    Got a six hour shift at the co-op where I work and at that point where Iím dead and have lost the ability to enunciate, keep on asking people if they neeg a bad
    I work in a cloakroom and people are really the worst. But...I actually manage to scream on shitheads in proper German without having to speak slow, I'm so proud.

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    Originally posted by YouMakeMeFeel
    I do believe the Dictionary should provide a picture of Tove Lo for the definition of Sex......
    I feel you. She's insanely sexy.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

I think my body would colapse more from having a straigt shot of espresso than having a pack of cigs first thig in the morning. And I consider myself a medium coffee lover.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X