• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy
    Originally posted by Wayne
    I literally could not give 2 F's about seeing the New Year in.

Based on recent form, it's highly likely I'll be asleep by 11.
    Wayne, stay strong... welcome 2018... i know it's going to be YOUR year... UKMIXers are going to slay 2018. I feel it. (not that we didn't slay 2017...) but 2018... man that's going to be amazing. Remember Céline, Mariah, Madonna will all release new albums.

Haaaaaaaaaaa

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied

Wayne, stay strong... welcome 2018... i know it's going to be YOUR year... UKMIXers are going to slay 2018. I feel it. (not that we didn't slay 2017...) but 2018... man that's going to be amazing. Remember Céline, Mariah, Madonna will all release new albums.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied

What a grandpa, and your wife must be Debbie Downer

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    There are over 1 MILLION people in front of the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin again, I am so happy that I am not one of them. I spent one NYE on Hamburg's Reeperbahn once and it was horrible. People were staring fireworks in crowds of people. One rocket touched my leg and I yelled at all those laughing imbecile drunk people.

Right now, I have my cocktail in my hands. Lovely.
    I can say the same thing about Times Square in New Years...did it once but yeah that’s it crowded people, no restrooms so people peeing in the streets, nasty smells, drunk people ugh...

Now I’m with my partner having some rose champagne after a great dinner lucky I’m in Vienna and live right in the center, will go outside just before midnight to see the fireworks
    I am living in a smaller city (40k inhab.), so I will go outside on my balcony and watch em pop them fireworks. I am already a bit drunk.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    There are over 1 MILLION people in front of the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin again, I am so happy that I am not one of them. I spent one NYE on Hamburg's Reeperbahn once and it was horrible. People were staring fireworks in crowds of people. One rocket touched my leg and I yelled at all those laughing imbecile drunk people.

I can say the same thing about Times Square in New Years...did it once but yeah that’s it crowded people, no restrooms so people peeing in the streets, nasty smells, drunk people ugh...

Now I’m with my partner having some rose champagne after a great dinner lucky I’m in Vienna and live right in the center, will go outside just before midnight to see the fireworks

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by luckyONE
    2017 has been amazing, especially after a horrible 2016. here's to another amazing year. i cannot wait for it!
    all in all my year was great as well. I enjoyed myself and the people around me. Here's to 2018.

Leave a comment:

• luckyONE
    replied
    2017 has been amazing, especially after a horrible 2016. here's to another amazing year. i cannot wait for it!

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    Hated 2017 for the most part. Pretty sure I was clinically depressed for the first few months but it all picked up once I moved to Tokyo in September. It feels like I had way too much man drama throughout the whole year though.

Leave a comment:

• menime123
    replied

Just watched Spiceworld The Movie and now getting ready to spend the evening getting drunk in a haunted castle

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied

Happy New Year to all UKMixers and have a great and safe New Year's Eve.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

2017 was maybe my best year. Travelled the most ever, flew for the first time, seen the ocean and went thru Portugal, been to Berlin and Nuremberg. Overall, a great year with some downs, but nothing too serious. I hope I'll only be less messy and hoe next year. also hope to be able to go fully vegan and let go off my weaknesses.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Only more day till 2018.
    Hope it won't be as tough as 2017.

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied

"Do caralho" aww he seemed so happy.

God bless their ignorance. At least there's a woman with a brain there.

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied

This vid makes me want to shoot the people in it

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    that was so cringeworthy to watch I couldn't even make it to the end, absolutely embarrassing
    About Merier, the fact that people believe she said that probably says more about her than about the people though

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    I need hugo and other pt peakers to see this lol nnnn at the ignorance and the joke of it all, do caralho, screaming

[youtube:1v8wlang]JRFzoYRxutE[/youtube:1v8wlang]

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Didn't know that was fake, tho it did sound too much.

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by RayRay
    Originally posted by Hugo
    Words of wisdom.

Happy 2018 to you all.
    It's been known for years Mariah never said this.
    Don't come here with that fake crap and half assed 2018 message. That really wasnt funny

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied

Queen imitating a queen...

[youtube:2wnd7wbr]3K221IdimsU[/youtube:2wnd7wbr]

Celine and Tina performing together would've been legendary.

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney
    Originally posted by Serby
    Everything is better than 80s rock music etc.
    Quoted for truth
    I do love me some Bruce Springsteen sometimes, but I don’t know what decade he’s from and apart from him, rock is really not for me.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    Originally posted by Hugo
    26, 27, 28, 29 and 30 of December are the basic days of the year no one gives a f about.
    The Jesse Glynne days of the year
    I scremed so mach I love me some Jezze tho, but her stage presence is just...not there.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    I personally dislike saying happy New Year 2018 (before it’s actually 2018) or making too many plans for the next year because I’m too afraid of jinxing myself and not actually making it to 2018...once it’s 2018 I don’t mind talking about plans all the way to the end of that year I know I’m weird

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney
    Originally posted by Carbon
    ^ I don’t really care about that, Queen are just painful to listen to.
    +1 They’re vile and Bohemian Rhapsody is the most overrated song of all time.
    If that's the case, then Kanye is on another planet in terms of being vile and overrated. (However, he can always funnily land on his face)
    [youtube:1v7lg93i]ocCYI7aJ9aw[/youtube:1v7lg93i]

Leave a comment:

Working...
X