Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • cheapthrills
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Biscuits, when is the members countdown starting? My marketing and advertising team is ready to launch my #promo campaign all over ukmix
    While Nick is busy whoring for a popularity contest, I have real work to do here, people!

    Voting for the seasonal music contdown has begun as of yesterday. I just need 10 songs (at least), everyone . Three of the big five have whole albums you can use. Toss in Madge's Santa Baby if you need to. Here's the thread with more details and song ideas.

    Happy Holidays

    Leave a comment:


  • MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by BlueScorpion
    Just saying your music is too damn refined to state what yo stated
    Aww thanks <3

    Leave a comment:


  • MusicRecords
    replied
    I hit you like bang!

    Leave a comment:


  • Serby
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

    I tbink I also first time hear of her cux of that amazing dance song. I only know that Woman in Love sog from her, but till few tears ago I wasn't able to name the song nor the singer tbh.

    Leave a comment:


  • BlueScorpion
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

    Just saying your music is too damn refined to state what yo stated

    Leave a comment:


  • MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by BlueScorpion
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Iím from the US and had no idea who she was until she debuted at #1 being one of the people that blocked Glory
    What? I wouldn't think of you out of everyone sis!
    Excuse you? u calling me a basic American or what bish?

    Leave a comment:


  • BlueScorpion
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Iím from the US and had no idea who she was until she debuted at #1 being one of the people that blocked Glory
    What? I wouldn't think of you out of everyone sis!

    Leave a comment:


  • MrLeonix
    replied
    Barbra as a star is known here in Latin America but mostly or in first place as an actress / for her movies, like she's seen as a legendary actress here, my mother always loved her. Her music career is not as famous here as her movie career is but still her song "Woman in love" is known among older generations here, especially among over 40 year old females.

    Leave a comment:


  • DOSSOME
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

    Leave a comment:


  • CelinetoBarbra
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    Originally posted by BlueScorpion
    Random Thought: I don't know a single soul who knows the brilliant and American Legend that is Barbra Streisand here in Portugal. If you're an American you've definitely crossed ways with her music. She's so great and highly regarded in the US it's a shock to me how unknown she's here in Europe. I'm glad she's still around and scoring #1 albums.
    Yeah I donít think many younger generations worldwide know of her. Itís not like sheís been a mainstream artist for the past 30 years though!
    Nope, as for female artist Barbra is the Top 5 in 80s, top 10 in 90s and 00s. SINCE 2009, she sold more than fellow Girls who appeared before 00s expect Madonna Celine Bee, and over 30 % of her last album is digital ,to ping itunes . And new poupular forces like glee and many her celebrity fans , her tour DVD can be seen many young fans, classis moivies and timeless songs will introduce her into new listeners and watchers, her new producets such as Meet the fookets also attracted new fans,,

    Leave a comment:


  • spiritboy
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

    I first heard of Barbra when i was 10 or 11. I heard Woman In Love on the radio and mesmerized by the voice. She's a legend.

    Leave a comment:


  • cheapthrills
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab
    Originally posted by biscuits
    Originally posted by BlueScorpion
    Random Thought: I don't know a single soul who knows the brilliant and American Legend that is Barbra Streisand here in Portugal. If you're an American you've definitely crossed ways with her music. She's so great and highly regarded in the US it's a shock to me how unknown she's here in Europe. I'm glad she's still around and scoring #1 albums.
    Yeah I donít think many younger generations worldwide know of her. Itís not like sheís been a mainstream artist for the past 30 years though!
    I only know about her because of that tragic dance song named after her.
    I honestly love that song tho

    So rough Barbra Barbra Barbra!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • MusicRecords
    replied
    Iím from the US and had no idea who she was until she debuted at #1 being one of the people that blocked Glory

    Leave a comment:


  • Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    Originally posted by BlueScorpion
    Random Thought: I don't know a single soul who knows the brilliant and American Legend that is Barbra Streisand here in Portugal. If you're an American you've definitely crossed ways with her music. She's so great and highly regarded in the US it's a shock to me how unknown she's here in Europe. I'm glad she's still around and scoring #1 albums.
    Yeah I donít think many younger generations worldwide know of her. Itís not like sheís been a mainstream artist for the past 30 years though!
    I only know about her because of that tragic dance song named after her.

    Leave a comment:


  • MusicRecords
    replied
    Biscuits, when is the members countdown starting? My marketing and advertising team is ready to launch my #promo campaign all over ukmix

    Leave a comment:


  • biscuits
    replied
    Originally posted by BlueScorpion
    Random Thought: I don't know a single soul who knows the brilliant and American Legend that is Barbra Streisand here in Portugal. If you're an American you've definitely crossed ways with her music. She's so great and highly regarded in the US it's a shock to me how unknown she's here in Europe. I'm glad she's still around and scoring #1 albums.
    Yeah I donít think many younger generations worldwide know of her. Itís not like sheís been a mainstream artist for the past 30 years though!

    Leave a comment:


  • MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Originally posted by Rihab
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    I donít like your perfect crime
    How you laugh when you lie
    stop trying to make tayloo happen on ukmix, sheís not going to happen
    Bish please sheís already happening, selling another million first week in pure sales...4th consecutive album to do so

    Meanwhile it took your fave 7 albums to simply get a #1 debut

    Feel the bernnnn
    Thatís why I said Ďon Ukmixí, honey. With all of the awful stuff thatís happening in America, itíd be a miracle if she wasnít. :(

    Congrats on her 4th Million debut though! 130 more of them and sheíll catch up to my faveís 300 Million global record sales. If by then, she also learns to sing and denounces the neo-fascist movement in her fanbase, I might stan!

    Yaaasss #Bernie2020.
    she's coming for your fave for sure
    #bye

    Leave a comment:


  • Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Originally posted by Rihab
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    I donít like your perfect crime
    How you laugh when you lie
    stop trying to make tayloo happen on ukmix, sheís not going to happen
    Bish please sheís already happening, selling another million first week in pure sales...4th consecutive album to do so

    Meanwhile it took your fave 7 albums to simply get a #1 debut

    Feel the bernnnn
    Thatís why I said Ďon Ukmixí, honey. With all of the awful stuff thatís happening in America, itíd be a miracle if she wasnít. :(

    Congrats on her 4th Million debut though! 130 more of them and sheíll catch up to my faveís 300 Million global record sales. If by then, she also learns to sing and denounces the neo-fascist movement in her fanbase, I might stan!

    Yaaasss #Bernie2020.

    Leave a comment:


  • MusicRecords
    replied
    Whoa for the first time in weeks I dont have the posting quota warning

    Leave a comment:


  • BlueScorpion
    replied
    Originally posted by flopho
    Do you mean the younger generation or people in general? Can't speak for everyone but even my parents who were raised in a super small Portuguese village and only know a handful international artists/the really famous ones know about her lmao
    People in general unless it's someone really educated in Music and +50. But the general population doesn't know about her and can't name a songs of hers. Never heard a song on the radio, mall or TV either.

    Leave a comment:


  • MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by cheapthrills
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    How you laugh when you lie
    I see what you did there

    Bitch

    Leave a comment:


  • MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    I donít like your perfect crime
    How you laugh when you lie
    stop trying to make tayloo happen on ukmix, sheís not going to happen
    Bish please sheís already happening, selling another million first week in pure sales...4th consecutive album to do so

    Meanwhile it took your fave 7 albums to simply get a #1 debut

    Feel the bernnnn

    Leave a comment:


  • cheapthrills
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    How you laugh when you lie

    Leave a comment:


  • Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    I donít like your perfect crime
    How you laugh when you lie
    stop trying to make tayloo happen on ukmix, sheís not going to happen

    Leave a comment:


  • MusicRecords
    replied
    I donít like your perfect crime
    How you laugh when you lie

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X