X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    Lord if this Beyonce and Emnem collab is true, then Trump supports ares going to commit suicide. They already hate these two artist more than anyone.
    It is true. Hoping for a quick end for them

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Lord if this Beyonce and Emnem collab is true, then Trump supports ares going to commit suicide. They already hate these two artist more than anyone.

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    Madonna fans are as bad as Little Monsters apart from a few users here, period. And they are supposed to be older and more mature.
    Age doesn't equal maturity. The number of old fools I know is astonishing

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab
    Originally posted by BlueScorpion
    There was at least one black gay she invited to her own house for a listening session of the album. I think she's one of these artists that truly does not care for races or has suddenly decided to stan for the black culture just to jump on the bandwagon and try to prove something.
    Wow, she really is the worst. Even the most ignorant of the ignorant usually have the decency to invite a token black guy AND a token gay guy to their parties. She combined the two to invite one more straight, white person. Sad! :-?
    Oh yeah letís pretend we know that all the people in that room are straight, even those girls ...no but seriously wth all I see is white people

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    There was at least one black gay she invited to her own house for a listening session of the album. I think she's one of these artists that truly does not care for races or has suddenly decided to stan for the black culture just to jump on the bandwagon and try to prove something.
    Wow, she really is the worst. Even the most ignorant of the ignorant usually have the decency to invite a token black guy AND a token gay guy to their parties. She combined the two to invite one more straight, white person. Sad! :-?

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    I was kidding obvs^ Iím 23 and love Madonna while one of my uni professors was in his 60s and was a total Little Monster

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    Originally posted by Carbon
    Defending my MA thesis in a few hours, nervous as hell, didn't have time to fully prepare so I'll have to wing it. And I'm not good at winging it. Pray for me
    good luck that sounds horrible, I had to do that for my last bacherlor thesis and it was a disaster. Glad I don't have to do it for my master

Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Madonna fans are as bad as Little Monsters apart from a few users here, period. And they are supposed to be older and more mature.
    Theyíre just older
    this was very mean. As if I don't feel old enough already

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Hugo
    Originally posted by Serby
    Cuz we see thru her shit.
    Since when are you black? Tan doesn't count
    Lmao

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Theyíre just older

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    [youtube:2t2odt28]2WtQe8nUCM4[/youtube:2t2odt28]

I. CANNOT.

Enjoy y'all - a Mimi fan called Jeremimi singing...Mimi.
    Jeremimi has been at it for over a decade. A legend.

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    Originally posted by Carbon
    Defending my MA thesis in a few hours, nervous as hell, didn't have time to fully prepare so I'll have to wing it. And I'm not good at winging it. Pray for me
    Good luck honey! <3

Leave a comment:

• LongingHeart
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BlankSpace
    replied
    todrick hall her best friend is Black
    how many white people Beyoncť is friends with??

Leave a comment:

• BlankSpace
    replied
    Originally posted by Hugo

As if a snake is ever going to appeal to a black person

Black people have a more refined ear, no wonder they have the best voices, albums and lemonades.
    so is it allowed to be a racist here?? Mods??

EDIT : Donít worry Hguo i haven't reported this post

Leave a comment:

• BlueScorpion
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Well knew that would come off wrong. obvs not black lol was speaking in generall.

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied

As if a snake is ever going to appeal to a black person

Black people have a more refined ear, no wonder they have the best voices, albums and lemonades.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney
    Originally posted by TheRealest
    Girl we donít use Tayloo
    !!!
    I was gonna say that many black people I know don't like her and trust me I have at least 5 black friends and know many and out of all I only know 1 that likes her (one of my friends)

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Girl we donít use Tayloo

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Girl we donít use Tayloo
    !!!

Leave a comment: