X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Guru
    Originally posted by hotMCfan
    No offense to the Muslims in this forum, but somebody faked my account a few weeks ago on Facebook and posted horrible things about Muslims. I've been getting countless of death threats and despite my DETAILED and WELL-WRITTEN explanation plus proofs of my previous posts where I've shown support to them, most won't still believe me.

This is why I hate religion, it makes most people irrational.

Anyway, queen lamb is back. Move over stevvy.
    Any idea why your account was faked? Why is someone targeting you with religious hate speech? Itís probably someone that has had a recent ďbadĒ experience with you.
    I once called out this upcoming policeman (a graduating student of criminology) who left a comment in a page that if he's alone with a transgender and transsexual, he would kill them. It kind of went viral with more than 1000++ shares. It could have been him since he is a fanatic of Christianity and he thinks that it should be the only religion in the world. But then again, I've made a lot of enemies these past 2 years as a youth leader.

I've been eating death threats for breakfast for a while now; the numbers was just peaking these past few weeks.

Bigots, transphobes, homophobes, sexists, racists, etc. are all out in the open spreading havoc everywhere ever since Duterte became our president...kinda like the situation in America tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by hotMCfan
      Originally posted by Guru
      No offense to the Muslims in this forum, but somebody faked my account a few weeks ago on Facebook and posted horrible things about Muslims. I've been getting countless of death threats and despite my DETAILED and WELL-WRITTEN explanation plus proofs of my previous posts where I've shown support to them, most won't still believe me.

Any idea why your account was faked? Why is someone targeting you with religious hate speech? Itís probably someone that has had a recent ďbadĒ experience with you.
      I once called out this upcoming policeman (a graduating student of criminology) who left a comment in a page that if he's alone with a transgender and transsexual, he would kill them. It kind of went viral with more than 1000++ shares. It could have been him since he is a fanatic of Christianity and he thinks that it should be the only religion in the world. But then again, I've made a lot of enemies these past 2 years as a youth leader.

I've been eating death threats for breakfast for a while now; the numbers was just peaking these past few weeks.

Bigots, transphobes, homophobes, sexists, racists, etc. are all out in the open spreading havoc everywhere ever since Duterte became our president...kinda like the situation in America tbh.
      It terrifies me how many evil and monstrous people exist who are just waiting for the right moment and the right circumstances to show off their true colors. Trump getting elected and the Brexit / the tendence towards the right in general have made me lose a LOT of faith in humanity and made me more wary of who I can trust and who I need to avoid at all costs. Especially us gay people have to be very cautious in these bad times. Stay safe sis.
      DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
      98 - OUT

Comment

• Re: The Random Thought Thread

Welcome back ms thing.
        Originally posted by SummerPeur
        Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
        Originally posted by Goldmoney
        So does her microphone

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat
          Originally posted by Guru

It terrifies me how many evil and monstrous people exist who are just waiting for the right moment and the right circumstances to show off their true colors. Trump getting elected and the Brexit / the tendence towards the right in general have made me lose a LOT of faith in humanity and made me more wary of who I can trust and who I need to avoid at all costs. Especially us gay people have to be very cautious in these bad times. Stay safe sis.
          Tbh. I feel like the majority are just saying that they are not discriminating people, but the truth is they are just being tolerant and are afraid to show their true colors due to the equality wave.

Iím so disgusted.

Comment

I feel so excited now, just bought tickets to see Taylor Swift at the Wembley Stadium
            You ain't gotta break down,
            YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

• So guys...
              The interviews thread is back for a limited time! Make sure you ask SummerPeur a question!
              https://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtop...877&start=2525

#shamelesspromo
              Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                So guys...
                The interviews thread is back for a limited time! Make sure you ask SummerPeur a question!
                https://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtop...877&start=2525

#shamelesspromo
                So excited... I love the interviews.
                Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueScorpion
                  I feel so excited now, just bought tickets to see Taylor Swift at the Wembley Stadium
                  Found someone to join you?
                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• [youtube:2q9x4bxi]tG-IGNvfrg8[/youtube:2q9x4bxi]

"King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay
                      Originally posted by BlueScorpion
                      Found someone to join you?
                      I successfully convinced all my friends to join me to London

Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
                      Originally posted by BlueScorpion
                      See ya there!
                      YAS!! Let's make this selfie happen!
                      You ain't gotta break down,
                      YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

Miss... Vanjieeeeee

Comment

• 23 years ago today, Selena Quintanilla was murdered
                          Wow time flies :(

Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
                            Miss... Vanjieeeeee

Comment

• What is everybody doing for Easter?

Comment

I've just scoffed a bowl of profiteroles.

Comment

What is everybody doing for Easter?
                                  The annual p**** festival is taking place in Tokyo tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
                                    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
                                    Miss... Vanjieeeeee
                                    MIZZ VAAAAAAANNNNJJJIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

• What does vanjie mean? I need to know whether itís appropriate to use it on my first day at work

Comment

• I wonder what non- viewers make of it

[youtube:33j2f4s5]kHUz0Z_xFXw[/youtube:33j2f4s5]

Comment

• Having my family tomorrow for Easter brunch.
                                          Wonder if my nephews still want to search for Easter eggs or if they find themselves too grown now.

Comment

Having my family tomorrow for Easter brunch.
                                            Wonder if my nephews still want to search for Easter eggs or if they find themselves too grown now.
                                            The latest episode of black-ish was actually about this (among other things). They may act grown, but they love egg hunt

Comment

Orthodox Easter is just next Sunday and Ill have to explain my parent why I don't wanna do the traditional egg cracking competition.

Also, I think I decided to come out to them, on the Easter of all the days, they are coming over for a dinner and I'm just full of it and dont wanna hide anymore.
                                              be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
                                                What does vanjie mean? I need to know whether itís appropriate to use it on my first day at work
                                                It's a play on words between the adjective Banjie and her name in drag.

Anyway, I will put that in my CV, tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                                                  Orthodox Easter is just next Sunday and Ill have to explain my parent why I don't wanna do the traditional egg cracking competition.

Also, I think I decided to come out to them, on the Easter of all the days, they are coming over for a dinner and I'm just full of it and dont wanna hide anymore.
                                                  I wish you good luck then :(
                                                  I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover
                                                    Look I tried to discuss sex in this forum, with you even. And it was in a sexual type of thread. It instantly got locked and the post deleted.

And FFS the Zac Efron thing was an example of back to back sexualized discussions. Go ahead and discuss his top or bottom personality, who gives a F.
                                                    I do remeber your post beig unjustly deleted.

Also might say I met BLover and he's a really nice guy, I guess he just comess across differently, but he's a really nice guy!
                                                    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

Working...
                                                    X