X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Erotica
    Originally posted by Serby
    Orthodox Easter is just next Sunday and Ill have to explain my parent why I don't wanna do the traditional egg cracking competition.

Also, I think I decided to come out to them, on the Easter of all the days, they are coming over for a dinner and I'm just full of it and dont wanna hide anymore.
    I wish you good luck then :(
    Thanks sis.

Having nightmares of me coming out to them and waking up still screaming is a sign to come out me thinks. Honestly it can't be that worse than it is now with all the girlfriend questions. It's so tiring.
    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay
      What is everybody doing for Easter?
      Hopefully nothing

Happy Easter everybody

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
        Orthodox Easter is just next Sunday and Ill have to explain my parent why I don't wanna do the traditional egg cracking competition.

Also, I think I decided to come out to them, on the Easter of all the days, they are coming over for a dinner and I'm just full of it and dont wanna hide anymore.
        Good luck!
        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• We are doing a seder, but it's really just eating because my mom always starts it so late. We are hungry, and she doesn't feel like going over the four questions or anything that's on the seder plate. And the kids only like Passover because it's the one time of the year they can have wine.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay

Good luck!
            +111

Hope it goes well!
            last.fm

Comment

• Good luck !

Comment

• Omg good luck and wish you the best for your coming out!

I'm still too afraid and not ready to come out of the closet. :(

The funny thing is I was ready to come out 1 year ago but now for some odd reason I am too afraid even tho I am much better off financially and emotionally right now than I was 1 year ago :-?
                DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                98 - OUT

Comment

• Re: The Random Thought Thread

I'm reading that a man in New York is freed from prison after he killed 8 kids and 2 adults. Wtf???
                  Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Carbon
                    Originally posted by RayRay

Good luck!
                    +111

Hope it goes well!
                    Sending lots of love and positive thoughts your way Serby <3.
                    Originally posted by SummerPeur
                    Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                    Originally posted by Goldmoney
                    So does her microphone

Comment

• The best meditation ever thanks a lot to my cousin who sent me this sedative medicine
                      [youtube:2pbqxh3b]92i5m3tV5XY[/youtube:2pbqxh3b]
                      https://www.last.fm/user/Christinamuse
                      https://www.instagram.com/christinasinglove/

Music creates the feelings which you can't find in life

Comment

Random thought: Pluto is a planet.
                        Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Good luck sis. Come out looking like this:

Comment

Good luck Serby Serbs. Hope it goes well!

Comment

Butterflies! Hope it all goes okay for you.

Comment

• Goodluck Serby! ?

Comment

Good luck Serby.

Play Judas in the background while coming out, it might ease the shock
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Have y'all listened to Tinashe's new single, GRAMMe So Bad?

[youtube:2f7ix7z5]VaGcPRMY5UM[/youtube:2f7ix7z5]

If you haven't then, check it out, stream it, download it, share it, buy it for your friends, etc.

Comment

good luck serby. I'm sending you love.
                                      My Chart

Comment

I'm bored...

Diva Battle: Who is more Iconic?
                                        Betty Boop or Jessica Rabbit?
                                        Diva!!!

Comment

I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way vs. Boop-boop-a-do.

It's clear to me.

Comment

I was hoping Serby would say how it went by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills
                                              If I understood him correctly, he's going to do it next Sunday.

Late, but ofc I'm also wishing you good luck Serby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab
                                                Originally posted by cheapthrills
                                                If I understood him correctly, he's going to do it next Sunday.

Late, but ofc I'm also wishing you good luck Serby.
                                                Yes, his family is Orthodox Christian and they celebrate Easter one week after Chrisrians and Protestants do.

Btw, Serby, all the best and good luck to you!
                                                Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                                                  I'm bored...

Diva Battle: Who is more Iconic?
                                                  Betty Boop or Jessica Rabbit?
                                                  Betty Boop imo
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• ugh Alejandro still sounds godly.

Gagz did that.
                                                    DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                                                    98 - OUT

Comment

Working...
                                                    X