This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cheapthrills
    I was hoping Serby would say how it went by now.
    Like others said, Orthodox Easter has different dates and sometimes matches with Catholic one, but can be as much as 5 weeks apart or so, but never before iirc.

Anyway, thank y'all all for the best wishes, UKmix really feels like a family. ? I will def come here fjrst thing I know to share my experience. Hopefully I won't chicken out and will really do it. I plan to take some shots beforehand my parents will also drink I'm sure, so having a bit more relaxed nerves should help to break the ice.

I actually have quite some ideas how to do it, but mainly to not show any weakness that would allow them to think that they could emotionally 'blackmail' me for the next few months or years thinking they can change me or whatever.
    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Go Nemo *fist bump*
      I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
      I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover
        Go Nemo *fist bump*
        Obrigado!

Not sure anyone here is familiar with the fact that peolle call me Neno most of the times in the real life. having to repeat your own name five times everytime you meet someone gets tiring. #balkannamesproblems

Comment

Go Nemo *fist bump*
          u need to stop with the vulgarity.
          DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
          98 - OUT

Comment

• You need to stop going on about something which has been dealt with. Time to move on pls

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
              Originally posted by DnBLover
              Go Nemo *fist bump*
              Obrigado!

Not sure anyone here is familiar with the fact that peolle call me Neno most of the times in the real life. having to repeat your own name five times everytime you meet someone gets tiring. #balkannamesproblems
              Well I don't blame you. I always Englishize my name too so that I don't have to repeat it 3 times and people forget about it in 3 seconds.

But yours is another challenge indeed

Comment

• Ok then

Comment

Originally posted by Serby
                  Originally posted by DnBLover
                  Go Nemo *fist bump*
                  Obrigado!

Well I don't blame you. I always Englishize my name too so that I don't have to repeat it 3 times and people forget about it in 3 seconds.

But yours is another challenge indeed
                  Lmao i can imagine people calling you pee-draw

Comment

• @Serby: We are all here for you.

//

Was reading an article which said: "open to females and non-binary people".
                    I was convinced that my knowledge was fairly advanced (at least compared to my peers), but I had to look "non-binary people" up! And now I'm even more confused; and all these terminologies are endless, but I learned that I'm gender binary.
                    trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                    trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• Ugh. I hate nights like these. Couldn't sleep until after 1am and already woke up at 4.45am due to strong coughing (and i usually have to go up at 5.30 so i obviously didn't sleep anymore afterwards)

Comment

• Re: The Random Thought Thread

^ I also had a terrible night's sleep - my poor uncle died last night. He turned 66 a few weeks ago, and having been diagnosed with bladder cancer (which then spread to his liver), he died peacefully last night at 21:02 and in no pain.

Death certainly puts things into perspective!

Comment

• I am sorry for your loss Wayne. May he R.I.P.[*] :(

Get well soon Tansike.

Comment

• Sorry about your loss
                            Diva!!!

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss Wayne :(
                              Floped and localed

Comment

• I'm sorry to hear about your loss, Wayne :(

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
                                  I am sorry for your loss Wayne. May he R.I.P.[*] :(

Get well soon Tansike.
                                  Exactly this ^

Thinking of you Wayne and Iím so sorry to hear it.

Hope youíre feeling better Tansike, take lots of victamin c + water.
                                  Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                  Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                  Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                  So does her microphone

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
                                    I am sorry for your loss Wayne. May he R.I.P.[*] :(

Get well soon Tansike.
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• @Wayne: My condolences.
                                      trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                                      trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

My condolences Wayne

Comment

• I am sorry for your loss :(

Get well soon Tansike
                                          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by trebor
                                            @Serby: We are all here for you.

//

Was reading an article which said: "open to females and non-binary people".
                                            I was convinced that my knowledge was fairly advanced (at least compared to my peers), but I had to look "non-binary people" up! And now I'm even more confused; and all these terminologies are endless, but I learned that I'm gender binary.
                                            What does that mean?

Really, this is such a big issue for me.
                                            There are two sexes (male and female) which combine in the form of mutations. That's biology, has nothing to do with sociology/psychology.

And then there is gender which is a subjective term made up by society. Western societies associate certain things with men and certain things with women. Some of these things are pre-determined because they are influenced by genetics and hormones. But many things evolved with societies and are determined by culture rather than biology.

So... Gender-wise, you can be whatever you want to be because that's mostly made up by societies.

So, what is gender binary? Someone who doesn't agree with their own society's views on gender?

Comment

• Sorry for your loss Wayne
                                              Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• T@wayne my condolences ?

@dnblover there's actually 3 sexes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                                                  @dnblover there's actually 3 sexes?
                                                  Well, depending on the definition of sex
                                                  There are other viable sexes, XXY is the most frequent albeit very rare. It's neither male or female, somewhat of a blend. There are others but those are unbelievably rare, like XXXY.

They are referred to as sexes because they imply a change in the sexual chromosomes

Comment

• My condolences Wayne :(

On a more upbeat note, I just graduated today. Went to work as usual, took a short break to go defend my thesis and returned to work

Finally done with uni
                                                    last.fm

Comment

Working...
                                                    X