X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BehindBreakaway
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Steve Aoki playing a nightclub in Vegas - he's joined on stage by a legend...

[youtube:1i033ic4]9TxO_5NabQ0[/youtube:1i033ic4]
    This is amazing

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Steve Aoki playing a nightclub in Vegas - he's joined on stage by a legend...

[youtube:6i6svc8q]9TxO_5NabQ0[/youtube:6i6svc8q]

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    How do you guys feel about the new Queen Sophia the robot becoming a citizen???????

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Too bad

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    I’ve removed the comment from the signature, please now leave this with the moderation team to deal with.
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed
    He got banned

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    I’ve removed the comment from the signature, please now leave this with the moderation team to deal with.
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BlankSpace
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    What a nice week it has been...random but...

Buy Reputation on Friday!

#promo

Leave a comment:

• BlankSpace
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    Originally posted by Rihab
    Originally posted by LongingHeart
    So you can have some stupid shit like "black lives matter = KKK" in your signature and get away with it? No thank you.
    Ohhhhh wow. Ban it!
    Give him a warning to change it asap
    after that if he still does these things then PermaBan Him

Leave a comment:

• MonkeyLover21
    replied
    Originally posted by urbanmusik
    SalBoy promoting racism in his signature says it all really .
    Sexiest, racist, and all of the above.

Leave a comment:

• urbanmusik
    replied
    SalBoy promoting racism in his signature says it all really .

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Amazon i such a good company for those that want to be independent in writing, creating, and planning.

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    So you can have some stupid shit like "black lives matter = KKK" in your signature and get away with it? No thank you.
    Ohhhhh wow. Ban it!
    What the hell does that even mean? That he considers BLM a black supremacist movement? That's either misinformed or willfully ignorant.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    What a nice week it has been...random but...

Buy Reputation on Friday!

#promo

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Ohhhhh wow. Ban it!

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Ohhhhh wow. Ban it!

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Ohhhhh wow. Ban it!

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    That is why I would never want to be a celeb. Or a popular one.

If i am rich, I will be naked. I will go to nude beaches. I will walk around my home naked. I will live my life period. Celebs cant really do all that they want anymore because of paparazzi, and they have to take too much bs from fans and wannabe fans.
    I think some celebs are just clueless or clumsy with the nudity issue, like some of them have sent nude selfies with their faces on it, like for real? I mean send that sexy nude pic to your partner but at least make sure to cut your face out of it! Even ordinary people cut faces from nude selfies why a freaking celeb wouldn't? We all know it may leak eventually.

Another thing is like, once again, if you're a celebrity why recording a sexual tape with your partner where everyone can clearly see your face? Like put a mask on it and play some sexy game, but showing your face?

I like what Sia did, before paparazzis sold the pics she was like: Hey! Here is for free y'all" .... I feel a bit bad for her tho, you can tell she is really shy and hates the media attention, so much time covering her face, and now everyone got to see her naked

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Ohhhhh wow. Ban it!

Leave a comment:

• LongingHeart
    replied
    So we have some downright ignorant and hateful people in here (looking at you salboy) and they don't get banned but then again other long term users get a permanent ban for whatever?! So you can have some stupid shit like "black lives matter = KKK" in your signature and get away with it? No thank you.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    That is why I would never want to be a celeb. Or a popular one.

If i am rich, I will be naked. I will go to nude beaches. I will walk around my home naked. I will live my life period. Celebs cant really do all that they want anymore because of paparazzi, and they have to take too much bs from fans and wannabe fans.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Sia's tweet was everything. She clocked them.

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by BlankSpace
    Originally posted by cheapthrills
    Sia just tweeted her naked backside , said "everyday is Christmas" - what kind of crazy promo...
    someone was trying to sell her nudes to her fans
    so she tweeted
    Someone is apparently trying to sell naked photos of me to my fans. Save your money, here it is for free. Everyday is Christmas
    Thank you. Amazing how a part quote can misconstrue things

Leave a comment:

• BlankSpace
    replied
    Originally posted by cheapthrills
    Sia just tweeted her naked backside , said "everyday is Christmas" - what kind of crazy promo...
    someone was trying to sell her nudes to her fans
    so she tweeted
    Someone is apparently trying to sell naked photos of me to my fans. Save your money, here it is for free. Everyday is Christmas

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    I hate that US has become such a front loaded country when it comes to record sales. I wonder if things would change if artist did bundles in the 2nd or 3rd week.!.
    It would be messy cause so many people would rather wait and get their album with their bundle, affecting first week sales which are very important...but yeah I've wondered that too

Leave a comment:

Working...
X