X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serby
    replied
    So I randomly went clubing (like a 'gay friendly' club), ended up with a guy and then... a bitch come to us and she told us to leave. I was like 'if you don't like it, you leave, I ain't going anywhere' and she was all like 'are you sure about that blabla' and then, she grabbed me real hard, my throat, and I pulled her arm away roughly, like wtf do u think you are, crazy bitch. :-? her bf came and was kinda calm, but equally as dissgusted by us. I knew she was Serbian, the temper and the nerve lmao she really did attack me, crazy lunatic. But didn't call sexurity or anything, just continued smooching with the guy. Her biggest punishment, even worse than getting kicked out. It felt kinda good tbh.

On the other news, later I met another guy who just kissed me out of blue, to later tell me I was his first guy experience. Yaaahsss educting the people, just like my fave

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Originally posted by hellohello
    What about Alanis Morissette? Did she not have one of the biggest and successful female debut albums of all time with "Jagged Little Pill"?
    Yes, she did. "Jagged little pill" is the second biggest female album ever behind Shania Twain's "Come on over" (3rd biggest if you count Whitney's soundtrack).

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    I'm at loss for words, so I'll just post a great song.

[youtube:2ukmqth1]BYkP4WRM118[/youtube:2ukmqth1]

Leave a comment:

• BlankSpace
    replied
    Originally posted by Hugo
    Originally posted by BlankSpace
    BlankSpace's

The frustration is real, this is why we shouldn't allow people under 10 on the site.
    i wrote that while listening to Standing on the Sun by Beyoncé. so if you think i hate her you're Wrong.
    anways did i hurt your feelings??
    Props to you for pausing the nonsense to play quality. There's nothing you could write that could possibly hurt me, but it amuses me to see you try.
    i don't
    it took me 10 sec to write that
    but you?
    you could've just ignored it but you decided to make a big deal out of it so propz to you
    i think you were right
    this is why we shouldn't allow people under 10 on the site

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    BlankSpace's

The frustration is real, this is why we shouldn't allow people under 10 on the site.
    i wrote that while listening to Standing on the Sun by Beyoncé. so if you think i hate her you're Wrong.
    Props to you for pausing the nonsense to play quality. There's nothing you could write that could possibly hurt me, but it amuses me to see you try.

Leave a comment:

• BlankSpace
    replied
    Originally posted by hellohello
    What about Alanis Morissette? Did she not have one of the biggest and successful female debut albums of all time with "Jagged Little Pill"?
    i meant ERA
    Album+Singles
    but yeah that albums numbers were insanely amazing

Leave a comment:

• BlankSpace
    replied
    BlankSpace's

Leave a comment:

• hellohello
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix
    ^^ Thanks @MrLeonix
    nd yeah 21 is the clear winner
    do you have any idea whats the biggest female era EVER?? Mariah's or Whitney's or Britney's??
    for Males is obviously Thriller by MJ
    I've heard the Album alone sold 65m copies WW or 100m idk.. any idea about that????
    Well, the biggest female album is pretty much Shania Twain's "Come on Over" with over 36m sold .... Whitney's "The bodyguard" sold over 40m but some people don't consider it entirely Whitney as it was a soundtrack, most sources would credit Shania's album as the biggest female album ever.

Leave a comment:

• BlueScorpion
    replied
    Shania, Whitney, Mariah, Celine and Madonna had HUGE selling eras back in the day. Respect for all these women.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    BlankSpace's

Go back to Mickey’s lap

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    BlankSpace's

Leave a comment:

• BlankSpace
    replied
    Originally posted by cheapthrills
    Both Katy and Adele managed to smash during that brief window when people were actually buying singles - lasting from like 2008-2013. So I think it's probably biased toward them when comparing eras as far as singles sales.

I'd guess the Bodyguard soundtrack; Whitney smashed WW back then.
    on twitter Katy stans claim Teenage Dream era has sold most records WW (A+S)
    so i was curious to know if thats true or not
    nd Yeah its pretty much unfair to compare like you said

Leave a comment:

• BlankSpace
    replied
    ^^ Thank you very much @MrLeonix
    nd yeah people back then probably used to buy the albums more
    nd 21 era was definitely exceptional

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    ^^ Thanks @MrLeonix
    do you have any idea whats the biggest female era EVER?? Mariah's or Whitney's or Britney's??
    I've heard the Album alone sold 65m copies WW or 100m idk.. any idea about that????
    Well, the biggest female album is pretty much Shania Twain's "Come on Over" with over 36m sold .... Whitney's "The bodyguard" sold over 40m but some people don't consider it entirely Whitney as it was a soundtrack, most sources would credit Shania's album as the biggest female album ever.

.... In terms of records sales (albums + singles), well unfortunately back in the day physical singles sales were not as huge as digital sales, so Adele's "21" may be considered the sole female album that moved the most records sales in music history (albums + singles) with almost 80m units sold (pure sales).

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Both Katy and Adele managed to smash during that brief window when people were actually buying singles - lasting from like 2008-2013. So I think it's probably biased toward them when comparing eras as far as singles sales.

I'd guess the Bodyguard soundtrack; Whitney smashed WW back then.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    ^^ Thanks @MrLeonix
    Probably Madonna's Like A Virgin or True Blue.

Leave a comment:

• BlankSpace
    replied
    ^^ Thanks @MrLeonix

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Which Era is the biggest era of 21st century?? Worldwide of course
    (in terms of Sales (No streaming or Views JUST SALES) (Album + Singles)
    i think its eather 21 era or Teenage Dream era......
    According to 'MjDangerous' from Chartmasters

Adele

21 - 30m
    Rolling in the deep - 17,7m
    Someone like you - 13,6m
    Set fire to the rain - 8,6m
    Rumour has it - 3,8m
    Turning tables - 1,8m
    Remaining tracks - 2,4m

Total = 77,9m records sold

Katy Perry

Teenage Dream + Teenage Dream The Complete confection - 7,1m
    California gurls - 10m
    Teenage dream - 7,9m
    Firework - 12,1m
    ET - 8,5m
    Last friday night - 6,3m
    The one that got away - 4,4m
    Part of me - 5m
    Wide awake - 5,8m
    Remaining tracks - 2,9m

Total = 70m records sold

---

Adele had the bigger era with "21", which is even more impressive considering her album only got like 2 proper music videos.

Katy had to re-release her album, 8 singles (all with music videos) but couldn't top Adele's "21" total records sales (no one could tho).

Leave a comment:

• BlankSpace
    replied
    Which Era is the biggest era of 21st century?? Worldwide of course
    (in terms of Sales (No streaming or Views JUST SALES) (Album + Singles)
    i think its eather 21 era or Teenage Dream era......
    21 - 31m albums
    RITD - 16m
    SLY - 12m
    SFTTR - 8m
    RHI - 3m
    OTHER - 5m
    Total - 75m
    Teenage Dream - 7m
    i don't remember its singles sales
    anyone???

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Radar 3.0 is coming

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    OK, but why not caption a picture "love is blind" when you are in it with your hot boyfriend? Otherwise that picture just looks like a bestiality campaign.
    it's kinda awkward yes
    You know Britney has a thing for horses.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    OK, but why not caption a picture "love is blind" when you are in it with your hot boyfriend? Otherwise that picture just looks like a bestiality campaign.
    it's kinda awkward yes
    Lmao a mess but even if the bf was in there, it would be so weird cuz saying love is blind sounds like being aware of doing sth bad/stupid, but yolo cuz love.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    it's kinda awkward yes

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    It's not like FFS and BBHMM flopped, so there must be sth else behind that story.
    I think she just decided to scrap everything cause she didn't want to go with that "sound" after all or something and started from scratch...but I think it's a lame excuse FFS would've been nice in ANTI....sad that good song never found a home :(

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    I thought you were talking about Ariana when she released Focus

Leave a comment:

Working...
X