This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Random Thought Thread

We don't have spring and autumn weather anymore here. It gets either too hot or cold and rainy. Which sucks because autumn and spring are my fave seasons.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
      Originally posted by TheRealest
      I wanna catch the beehive in the streets

Comment

• Originally posted by hellohello
        Originally posted by BeltingBeliever
        God is your only relative.
        You are the spirit soul, not the body.
        The human body is the only body in which you can perform karma, or consequential actions.
        Thus, only in this human body can you attain everlasting bliss, peace, knowledge, and eternal life (what modern science call 'survival of the fittest'/no one wants to die).
        God is synonymous with all those things viz. Bliss, Knowledge, and Eternity.
        Thus, the human life must be utilized only to attain God.
        God is attained only when God bestows His Grace, because He is divine and infinite, and we are tiny and conditioned by material energy.
        God, being causelessly graceful, is always showering His grace on the suffering souls.
        To be able to receive this Grace, however, the mind must be 100% pure.
        However, the individual soul, having sinned (90% of the time) since eternity, cannot receive this divine grace properly. For that, he must undertake spiritual discipline.
        Spiritual discipline involves loving God affectionately as your Mother, Father, Son, Friend, and Master, etc.
        Intense favorable emotional attachment to God is the fruit of all spiritual practice.
        It must be coupled with truthfulness, humility, forbearance, forgiveness, and love for all as your spiritual brethren (which solves the problem of gay, straight, transgender, black, white, red, woman, child rights you people keep going on and on about).

Please don't ban me.
        Thank you.
        Wow, this is amazing but I guess people are not ready to hear the truth which sucks but it is what it is.
        girl WHAT truth? There are more lies in that wall of text than there are Nicki Minaj collaborations.
        DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
        98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest
          I wanna catch the beehive in the streets
          don't tug too hard on Hugo's weave sis
          98 - OUT

Comment

Nothing that involves any God can be seen as the truth.
            I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
            I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

I'm not religious, but if people can stan over any pop star with a vadge, let people stan over their religious diety of choice as well... as long as they don't go into wars and use it as a weapon of hatred.
              My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat
                Originally posted by hellohello
                Originally posted by BeltingBeliever
                God is your only relative.
                You are the spirit soul, not the body.
                The human body is the only body in which you can perform karma, or consequential actions.
                Thus, only in this human body can you attain everlasting bliss, peace, knowledge, and eternal life (what modern science call 'survival of the fittest'/no one wants to die).
                God is synonymous with all those things viz. Bliss, Knowledge, and Eternity.
                Thus, the human life must be utilized only to attain God.
                God is attained only when God bestows His Grace, because He is divine and infinite, and we are tiny and conditioned by material energy.
                God, being causelessly graceful, is always showering His grace on the suffering souls.
                To be able to receive this Grace, however, the mind must be 100% pure.
                However, the individual soul, having sinned (90% of the time) since eternity, cannot receive this divine grace properly. For that, he must undertake spiritual discipline.
                Spiritual discipline involves loving God affectionately as your Mother, Father, Son, Friend, and Master, etc.
                Intense favorable emotional attachment to God is the fruit of all spiritual practice.
                It must be coupled with truthfulness, humility, forbearance, forgiveness, and love for all as your spiritual brethren (which solves the problem of gay, straight, transgender, black, white, red, woman, child rights you people keep going on and on about).

Please don't ban me.
                Thank you.
                Wow, this is amazing but I guess people are not ready to hear the truth which sucks but it is what it is.
                girl WHAT truth? There are more lies in that wall of text than there are Nicki Minaj collaborations.
                I don't think you would want to know about the truth anyway lol...y'all minds already made up...
                Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover
                  But what is truth to you?

Comment

• Originally posted by NothingFails
                    I'm not religious, but if people can stan over any pop star with a vadge, let people stan over their religious diety of choice as well... as long as they don't go into wars and use it as a weapon of hatred.
                    "Good luck with that" - History
                    98 - OUT

Comment

What kind of comparison is that?!. Being obsessed over a popstar has never led to the refusal of science, never led to ridiculous wars and hate crimes.

Religion is the devil. I'm fine with beliefs not with religion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                        Winter >>> Summer

95% of the time.
                        Hell no! Summer all the way!

Comment

Originally posted by DnBLover
                          But what is truth to you?
                          Truth is a hard concept to grasp, but I believe in scientific truths. Theories that have an overwhelming amount of evidence supporting them and are often experimentally verifiable and whose outcomes should be reproducible.

Thus absolute truths are scarce.

Comment

I don't think you would want to know about the truth anyway lol...y'all minds already made up...
                            Girl, the first sentence already is a lie:
                            God is your only relative
                            I am related to my perents, siblings, etc and NOT to some imaginery being created by people who had no clue.
                            98 - OUT

Comment

Winter >>> Summer

95% of the time.
                              Make it 100%.
                              Itís 27 degrees out there and Iím already over it.
                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
                                Winter >>> Summer

95% of the time.
                                Hell no! Summer all the way!
                                I try to fly to the sun every holiday.
                                I rather cool down with an ice cream at the side of a swimming pool than dreading to go outside because it is freezing.
                                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Winter >>> Summer

95% of the time.
                                  Not that you qould know what a real summer is since you never left UK in your life iirc.
                                  be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat
                                    Originally posted by hellohello

Girl, the first sentence already is a lie:
                                    God is your only relative
                                    I am related to my perents, siblings, etc and NOT to some imaginery being created by people who had no clue.
                                    Ok gurl....

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                                      Winter >>> Summer

95% of the time.
                                      Not that you qould know what a real summer is since you never left UK in your life iirc.
                                      Omg...shade...

Comment

• I mean the fact that religious people think that savage and undereducated people who lived in mud huts thousands of years ago already had figured out how the universe works and "who" created it is a joke in itself.
                                        98 - OUT

Comment

Look. I have my problem with extremists of any faith and know it's the reason of so many wars. But people like BeltingBeliever and hellohello have done nothing wrong and have never said anything hurtful or offensive. If they believe God exists and believe in Jesus and everything religious like that, as long as they're not using their choice in beliefs as a weapon of hate against others, then I don't see any point in getting on them.

In a sense, religious followers were the original stans. You think the Monsters and Hive and Navy are bad? Meet the extremist Christians and Muslims lol.
                                          My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

+1
                                            Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481
                                              Winter >>> Summer

95% of the time.
                                              Make it 100%.
                                              Itís 27 degrees out there and Iím already over it.
                                              Me too, summer is hell

Comment

In a sense, religious followers were the original stans. You think the Monsters and Hive and Navy are bad? Meet the extremist Christians and Muslims lol.
                                                How can you compare music fans to terrorists is beyond me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                                                  Winter >>> Summer

95% of the time.
                                                  Which tells me that I'd hate countries like Spain & Portugal.

Our climate is awful though, even following the weather forecast, you can never be sure.

Comment

Which tells me that I'd hate countries like Spain & Portugal.
                                                    Definitely not if you went to some of the windy areas by the southwestern coast in Portugal, where the breeze of the sea keeps it cool despite occasionally high temperatures. England is pretty much windless and incredibly humid which makes the heat unbearable.

When I was living in Norfolk 25įC+ was unbearable sometimes. Much worse than Portuguese 30įC

Comment

Working...
                                                    X