Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The mans career may have been short lived...but he’s a legend!!!
    Wish he would make a comeback

[youtube:2wdxha1d]p1ALu6M-d0k[/youtube:2wdxha1d]
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover
      Originally posted by Wayne
      Which tells me that I'd hate countries like Spain & Portugal.
      Definitely not if you went to some of the windy areas by the southwestern coast in Portugal, where the breeze of the sea keeps it cool despite occasionally high temperatures. England is pretty much windless and incredibly humid which makes the heat unbearable.

When I was living in Norfolk 25°C+ was unbearable sometimes. Much worse than Portuguese 30°C
      Totally, the UK is awful when it's sunny - as a country, we are not setup to accommodate super bad heat anyway so fortunately we don't get it outside of a few weeks per year.

Comment

• Did someone call for talent?

[youtube:jw1ktra9]-rey3m8SWQI[/youtube:jw1ktra9]
        BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
        98 - OUT

Comment

• I think one of my main reasons for moving to California was the weather, Not too hot or too cold. The summer can sometimes have VERY hot days, but things normally cool down later in the day. Around 4pm in LA, temp begins to drop.
          Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
            Around 4pm in LA, temp begins to drop.
            That's interesting. Here it feels like it's the hottest around 4-5 pm. At least to me.
            Floped and localed

Comment

Originally posted by NothingFails
              In a sense, religious followers were the original stans. You think the Monsters and Hive and Navy are bad? Meet the extremist Christians and Muslims lol.
              How can you compare music fans to terrorists is beyond me.
              Jesus Christ! Oops I know that offend you LOL. Can you seriously not detect sarcasm and humor? And it's offensive to say that all Christians and Muslims are terrorists
              My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat
                Did someone call for talent?
                Where?
                Property of cheapthrill

Comment

• Christians and Muslims get such a bad rep but some atheists are so easily triggered lol
                  Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by NothingFails
                    Originally posted by DnBLover
                    In a sense, religious followers were the original stans. You think the Monsters and Hive and Navy are bad? Meet the extremist Christians and Muslims lol.
                    Jesus Christ! Oops I know that offend you LOL. Can you seriously not detect sarcasm and humor? And it's offensive to say that all Christians and Muslims are terrorists
                    I don't feel offended, I only feel appalled by your level of ignorance.
                    And who said all Christians and Muslims are terrorists? You talked about extremists, and religious extremists are prone to terror and insane acts evidently.

What you're saying is something like:
                    "Oh if you think the new Taylor Swift song is bad than you should have heard the screams of *insert terrorist act somewhere*.

Extreme religious groups are not comparable to female popstars, unless that was a very sophisticated dark humour joke which I honestly doubt.
                    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
                      Christians and Muslims get such a bad rep but some atheists are so easily triggered lol
                      Yet atheists don't go around killing people in the name of some entity. Atheists don't go around stoning women to death because of some perverted writing somewhere. Atheists don't oppose science and oppose to it being taught in schools. Atheists don't mutilate (aka circumcize) children at birth for no reason. Atheists don't collect hard-worked money from people who go to an old building weekly to be brainwashed.

No I'm not saying every religious person is like this. It obviously isn't. No I'm also not saying atheists are inherently good people or religious people bad. And I'm also not saying religion can't have good things.

What I'm saying is that some of the absolute worst behaviours ever witnessed in humanity are exclusively driven by religion. Even if some religions may be benign, they ultimately don't add anything truly positive to our world in most cases.
                      I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                      I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by NothingFails
                        NothingFails, sis, like a Kween once said, “continue to shine regardless of the dirt that gets splattered around you.“
                        Property of cheapthrill

Comment

Originally posted by DnBLover
                          I don't feel offended, I only feel appalled by your level of ignorance.
                          And who said all Christians and Muslims are terrorists? You talked about extremists, and religious extremists are prone to terror and insane acts evidently.

What you're saying is something like:
                          "Oh if you think the new Taylor Swift song is bad than you should have heard the screams of *insert terrorist act somewhere*.

Extreme religious groups are not comparable to female popstars, unless that was a very sophisticated dark humour joke which I honestly doubt.
                          NothingFails never said anything wrong and I don't think that he was being ignorant at all. He never said that all Christians and Muslims are extremist. I don't understand the disagreement. Both of you pretty much have the same viewpoint in that both "extremism" and "religion" is bad so let's keep it friendly guys.
                          Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

• Re: The Random Thought Thread

I’ll never forgive biscuits for accidentally deleting my Adele GAD thread last year. That was my legacy to leave behind. Now all I have is the Brandy GAD thread to show as a legacy (and R Kelly....but let’s move on). Why me. Whyyyyyyy.
                            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by hellohello
                              NothingFails never said anything wrong and I don't think that he was being ignorant at all. He never said that all Christians and Muslims are extremist. I don't understand the disagreement. Both of you pretty much have the same viewpoint in that both "extremism" and "religion" is bad so let's keep it friendly guys.
                              Exactly. I don't subscribe to any religious beliefs, I'm not exactly Athiest but I'm not a converted either. I am of the belief that there is good and bad in every religion.

But my comment about "religious people are the original stans" was supposed to be sarcastic and a joke with nothing serious. Because while we make fun of how fans of (insert artist) can be over perceived shade or a rival artist threatening to snatch one of their chart positions away... it's nothing compared to the centuries of chaos caused by people's blind loyalty to their religious idols. It was a joke that people think the Navy or Hive are bad but they haven't committed genocide in the name of Rihanna but yet I think DNB thought I was being serious.

But really, Atheists can be pretty bad too in their own ways. You don't see wars in the name of Atheism, but you have seen people literally telling young kids that Santa isn't real just because they hate Christmas and want to be spiteful, or a perceived superiority in knowledge simply because they're convinced God isn't real vs. someone who fully believes God exists. The best way to encounter religion or a lack of religion is to simply live and let live.
                              My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

• Originally posted by Guru
                                I’ll never forgive biscuits for accidentally deleting my Adele GAD thread last year. That was my legacy to leave behind. Now all I have is the Brandy GAD thread to show as a legacy (and R Kelly....but let’s move on). Why me. Whyyyyyyy.
                                When you said Brandy, all I could think of was "Brandy performing for chairs"....

Where is that thread ?

Comment

• Originally posted by hellohello
                                  Originally posted by Guru
                                  When you said Brandy, all I could think of was "Brandy performing for chairs"....

Where is that thread ?
                                  I assume you referring to THIS classic thread

Comment

Last night was like a reunion night for me. First i met my friend who haven't been back to Turkey for 10 years, she was brutally attacked in Bronx and almost died but she looks better than ever despite some hearing problems. Then, i bumped into the sister of a friend from my university whom i haven't seen in ages. And while those were happening, The Queen was performing at Met Gala
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Can't we lurk atrl now? It directs to sign in page
                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                                        Can't we lurk atrl now? It directs to sign in page
                                        Seems like we can't, even when I clicked on one of the subforums I couldn't see anything.

Comment

• @NF I think it has to do with your previous comments about certain topic, so it's not easy to see (for BLover) when are you joking and when not, cuz you made bad comparisons once. Dont wanna stir anything up as its over now, but you never answered to my response last time so it may have left bad impression.
                                          be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by Guru
                                            Originally posted by hellohello
                                            Originally posted by Guru

Where is that thread ?
                                            I assume you referring to THIS classic thread
                                            Yes exactly and people are still commenting on there.

Comment

Charlie Puth, James Bay and Shawn Mendes are releasing their new albums this month. It will be pop heaven.
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                                                Charlie Puth, James Bay and Shawn Mendes are releasing their new albums this month. It will be pop heaven.
                                                keep them.

Imma need Rih and Dua to come through in Q4 with their albums.
                                                98 - OUT

Comment

I'm just can't force myself to like current male artists no matter how hard I try

The only song by male artist I've liked in a long time is Gentleman by Gallant.
                                                  Floped and localed

Comment

• I'm pressed Grimes was able to fly on Elon Mask Top's rocket and I wasn't...
                                                    98 - OUT

Comment

Working...
                                                    X