• Show
Clear All

• Erotica
    replied
    Sounds much better than most of her songs

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    But Paula Abdul did the rap collabo already in 1989: Opposites Attract.

I must say I prefered those days when most female singers did their own raps:

Mariah (Prisoner)
    Paula Abdul (Cold Hearted)
    Debbie Gibson (One Step Ahead)
    Shanice (I Love Your Smile)

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    [youtube:7o9tmjh6]u92Sb5zd8_w[/youtube:7o9tmjh6]

One of my favorite Celine Dion songs. The rap starts just after the 2 minutes mark.

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    Next time be more careful or just don't do it. Hope nothing bad happened then

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    yeah it's fascinating how straight people really don't care about it that much. it's as if pregnancy is the only thing than can happen, so if that's taken care of, then everything's safe even in movies, it's always a pregnancy that results from unprotected sex and causes drama in someone's life, never an STD

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Also, sounds like you are getting sick from the stress. I had somethig aimilar once when our protection broke and it was super random guy I had something with, I was feeling sooo stressed for the next 6 weeks as thats the time I had to wait to know if I caught hiv.

While we are at the higher risk of getting stds, it's almost a curse cu all these str8 people dgaf about it and the momwnt my nossy ia runny or my stool is not usual, I'm all like what if it's hiv etc'. And I really never had unprotected intercourse, bar the orals. and the nice people working there where I get tested say it's always the carful ones that worry the most.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by Crackiswack
    So

I was being extremely wreckless and dumb and I had oral sex with someone I dont know that well. I regretted it from the jump but now Im a mess about my health. What if I contracted something? I cant get tested for a infection for a week.

now I just feel deep regret and Im really sad because I got myself in this situation. im disappointed in myself
    Risk of getting HIV thru oral is reaaaally low, and if there was no 'body fluids' exchange, you shouldn't worry. Tho there are other stds u can catch thru oral, some even by just body contact, I wouldnt worry too much. You anyway need time tobe able to test for stds, as they need time to show up on results, but whatever it is, you can safe it's nothig as serious as hiv.?

P.s. comig from a hypohondric sista that engages often in random sexual encounters and lemmw tell you I had quite a few 'omg im gonna die' moments myself, tho it was stressing over nothing.

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    @crack, you should read this article if you're feeling paranoid and thinking you're infected by god knows what:

Your Honest-to-God Guide to STDs

it's a cool article that gives you the info, but in a more funny/friendly way. personally, reading the typical medical articles on google just makes me more paranoid because they are presented in that cold, clinical way with worst-case scenarios

from what you've posted, you'll be fine probably. the chances for anything are not that likely, and most of the STDs you easily pick up from oral are bacterial, so you just take an antibiotic and bye

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Now I am dying to know if I know the person you were with crack

It's important to be conscious of those things, but from what you described, especially without a finish, you should be ok. In the future, it's also a good idea, if you didn't already, to check the area you are, uhm, servicing, to make sure everything looks all right.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix
    The person said they were clean but I was so dumb to think I was fine. I dont think I have cuts and they seemed clean. Im sick and I have a sore throat (which I always get when Im sick) but everyone including people living with me are sick, so I really don't know. And there was no "finish" if thats important
    Don't worry. Judging by the way you describe the events the chances for you to get some STD are minimal. You'll be ok.
    +1, I wouldn't stress over it, plus in general oral is one of the least likely ways to catch anything serious, much less how you describe it, you'll be ok

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    The person said they were clean but I was so dumb to think I was fine. I dont think I have cuts and they seemed clean. Im sick and I have a sore throat (which I always get when Im sick) but everyone including people living with me are sick, so I really don't know. And there was no "finish" if thats important
    Don't worry. Judging by the way you describe the events the chances for you to get some STD are minimal. You'll be ok.

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    ^dont stress yourself too much, I know it'll be stressful either way but there's nothing u can do now?

Did u ask the person if they were clean? It's illegal to say they are if they aren't (at least in the US)

Did u have cuts/wounds in your mouth or did they? If not, it's less likely to get anything like HIV

For other stuff, if they had something else like an STD/I it would also be more obvious by the smell or taste. If they seemed to be hygienic and all that probably is a good sign too.

How do u feel now? If u get something (especially in your mouth) you'd notice it the next morning or so in a lot of cases, like a sore or it would hurt/burn/swell

Other than that it's very unlikely u got anything just from oral...but be more cautious next time! My advice is that you're gonna hook up with a total stranger, either use obvious protection (even if they say they're clean), or if u just do something like oral, make sure they have no signs of something. I always say that if someone hooks up with one person that means hey probably have hooked up with many, and they themselves might now even know they have something. But well if u can, get to know the person a bit more (if you're interested in them)

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    Yes she did.

Leave a comment:

• celinehit
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    Janet released a remix of 'Alright' which featured raps from Heavy D in early 1990, so she did the 'female pop star + rap feature' before Celina. But there's probably someone who did it before Janet too.
    NO SHE DIDN'T, "Alright" is a SOLO single..... Unison Remix is a featuring with Frankie Fudge

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    ^dont stress yourself too much, I know it'll be stressful either way but there's nothing u can do now?

Did u ask the person if they were clean? It's illegal to say they are if they aren't (at least in the US)

Did u have cuts/wounds in your mouth or did they? If not, it's less likely to get anything like HIV

For other stuff, if they had something else like an STD/I it would also be more obvious by the smell or taste. If they seemed to be hygienic and all that probably is a good sign too.

How do u feel now? If u get something (especially in your mouth) you'd notice it the next morning or so in a lot of cases, like a sore or it would hurt/burn/swell

Other than that it's very unlikely u got anything just from oral...but be more cautious next time! My advice is that you're gonna hook up with a total stranger, either use obvious protection (even if they say they're clean), or if u just do something like oral, make sure they have no signs of something. I always say that if someone hooks up with one person that means hey probably have hooked up with many, and they themselves might now even know they have something. But well if u can, get to know the person a bit more (if you're interested in them)

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    So

I was being extremely wreckless and dumb and I had oral sex with someone I dont know that well. I regretted it from the jump but now Im a mess about my health. What if I contracted something? I cant get tested for a infection for a week.

now I just feel deep regret and Im really sad because I got myself in this situation. im disappointed in myself

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    Janet released a remix of 'Alright' which featured raps from Heavy D in early 1990, so she did the 'female pop star + rap feature' before Celina. But there's probably someone who did it before Janet too.

Leave a comment:

• celinehit
    replied
    Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
    Never heard of that Unison rmx.
    Ain't even about who did it first, but who made an impact in music history w/it. Period.
    Céline still did it first

Leave a comment:

• celinehit
    replied
    Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
    Ain't even about who did it first, but who made an impact in music history w/it. Period.
    I can literally show you some videos where ppl say they NEVER HEARD fantasy in their lives..... Mariah's "impact" is completely made up, in reality is unexistent

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    I think Nicole Scherzinger had a song that was called Unison

Leave a comment:

• SawyerHewitt
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    What is Unison Remix?
    It's an ancient dildo

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by celinehit
    Originally posted by Wayne
    ^ Link me? They clearly need some educating.

As far as female artists go, I've never heard a "better" R&B album than Butterfly - can't believe how much I used to despise it. I simply adore it these days. Can't believe it's 20 years old.
    "They clearly need some educating." Are you talking about yourself? UNISON REMIX with the RAP feature was released in 1990, Fantasy was released in 1996, PERIOD. Céline did it first.
    Don't post in such a rude manner.

As if you've dug up a post made months ago. The Unison song is different to what we were originally discussing I think.

Leave a comment:

• samra
    replied
    We're in 2017, how is there not a way for artists to replace their shitty 480p videos on youtube from back in the day with HD versions now?

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    Janet did it first

Leave a comment:

Working...
X