Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Serby
    @NF I think it has to do with your previous comments about certain topic, so it's not easy to see (for BLover) when are you joking and when not, cuz you made bad comparisons once. Dont wanna stir anything up as its over now, but you never answered to my response last time so it may have left bad impression.
    Well yes last time he compared vegans to extreme religious people as well, and then fled the scene. I don't see how this would be that different but ok I'll give the benefit of the doubt.
    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

    Comment


    • Ummmm... I make sarcastic and humorous comments fairly often, perhaps you're the one with a stick up the ass if you seriously think I'm full on serious all the f**king time. Atheists can be just as droll as the hardcore religious folks in terms of inability to laugh at anything.
      My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

      Comment


      • Re: The Random Thought Thread

        Overly defensive, but okay.
        be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

        Comment


        • Originally posted by aRat
          I'm pressed Grimes was able to fly on Elon Mask Top's rocket and I wasn't...
          Don't like the Musk
          Waffles are checked cookies

          Comment


          • Re: The Random Thought Thread

            14 bandz

            Comment


            • Originally posted by heppolo
              Originally posted by aRat
              I'm pressed Grimes was able to fly on Elon Mask Top's rocket and I wasn't...
              Don't like the Musk
              Why?
              Originally posted by SummerPeur
              Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
              Originally posted by Goldmoney
              So does her microphone

              Comment


              • Re: The Random Thought Thread

                Just learned that I have to remove all my piercings for surgery. After 5 years of having them. And I won't be able to have them again for 3 months at least. It probably seems stupid, but I honestly feel so down now, like I'll lose a part of myself. After having them for years and looking at them in the mirror, I forgot what my face looks like without them. :(
                last.fm

                Comment


                • Re: The Random Thought Thread

                  I want ro make some metal/silver joke but can't think of any.

                  Anyway, I can understand ya sis, must be hard.
                  be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
                    Ok so my hearing has been terrible the past few weeks due to wax buildup (yum) and I listened to foxes today for the first time in so long and as Body Talk was playing my hearing suddenly went back to normal and if thatís not is a clear sign that foxes is a goddess I donít know what is
                    Queen of ear wax tbh.
                    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Gravity
                      I'm just can't force myself to like current male artists no matter how hard I try

                      The only song by male artist I've liked in a long time is Gentleman by Gallant.
                      p00r u. i cannot listen to current pop-gurlz under the age of 30. sorry.. but no.
                      My Chart

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Serby
                        I want ro make some metal/silver joke but can't think of any.

                        Anyway, I can understand ya sis, must be hard.
                        My piercer put little plastic tubes in the piercing holes so they donít close up, and Iím hoping that the hospital will be ok with that as itís not metal and therefore is no risk. But doctors are always anti-piercings so weíll see. Praying they let me keep them so I can just return the piercings after the operation

                        Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
                        Ok so my hearing has been terrible the past few weeks due to wax buildup (yum) and I listened to foxes today for the first time in so long and as Body Talk was playing my hearing suddenly went back to normal and if thatís not is a clear sign that foxes is a goddess I donít know what is
                        Maybe you got the ear wax from Kellyís new album. Glad that the magnum opus Body Talk cured you.
                        last.fm

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by stevyy
                          Originally posted by Gravity
                          I'm just can't force myself to like current male artists no matter how hard I try

                          The only song by male artist I've liked in a long time is Gentleman by Gallant.
                          p00r u. i cannot listen to current pop-gurlz under the age of 30. sorry.. but no.
                          p00r ‹. I cannoT forcŽ myself to like anythang sang by a diva who is stuck doing slow & boring 90s R&B ballads all ha career.
                          BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                          98 - OUT

                          Comment


                          • Re: The Random Thought Thread

                            Sistrens... my back hurts tbh, but today I twerked successfully for the first time ever. You could almost see my booty moving, but too many bones, not enough meat.

                            I am so proud.
                            be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

                            Comment


                            • Re: The Random Thought Thread

                              Congrats . I have never tried myself, but I am sure I would not be able to do it well.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Nippian93
                                Congrats . I have never tried myself, but I am sure I would not be able to do it well.
                                Everyone can. It's all about that lower back, ass or no ass.
                                be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

                                Comment


                                • Just saw TI at airport. Did not get excited. Guess I'm not much of a fan anymore
                                  Diva!!!

                                  Comment


                                  • Epic
                                    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

                                    Comment


                                    • Re: The Random Thought Thread

                                      Savage

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by Serby
                                        Sistrens... my back hurts tbh, but today I twerked successfully for the first time ever. You could almost see my booty moving, but too many bones, not enough meat.

                                        I am so proud.
                                        get em girl
                                        Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                        Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                        Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                        So does her microphone

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by TIfan
                                          Just saw TI at airport. Did not get excited. Guess I'm not much of a fan anymore
                                          last.fm

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by TIfan
                                            Just saw TI at airport. Did not get excited. Guess I'm not much of a fan anymore


                                            So youíre now just fan?

                                            Awkward as we have another Fan already.

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by Wayne
                                              Originally posted by TIfan
                                              Just saw TI at airport. Did not get excited. Guess I'm not much of a fan anymore


                                              So youíre now just fan?

                                              Awkward as we have another Fan already.
                                              Wayne,change my name to Fan1 please.
                                              Diva!!!

                                              Comment


                                              • Expectation: Fan1
                                                Reality: UltimateCelinesusFan
                                                BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                                98 - OUT

                                                Comment


                                                • Am I the only one who has a daily struggle of deciding what to eat for lunch / dinner?
                                                  BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                                  98 - OUT

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by Carbon
                                                    Originally posted by TIfan
                                                    Just saw TI at airport. Did not get excited. Guess I'm not much of a fan anymore
                                                    brilliant

                                                    Originally posted by aRat
                                                    Am I the only one who has a daily struggle of deciding what to eat for lunch / dinner?
                                                    don't start
                                                    late.

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X