This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aRat
    Am I the only one who has a daily struggle of deciding what to eat for lunch / dinner?
    Ugh sometimes I just skip the meal because I have no clue what to prepare.
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I can come up with something in no time and I always have options #husbandmaterial
      "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo
        I can come up with something in no time and I always have options #husbandmaterial
        Send your GPS coordinates.
        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by SummerPeur
          Originally posted by Serby
          Sistrens... my back hurts tbh, but today I twerked successfully for the first time ever. You could almost see my booty moving, but too many bones, not enough meat.

I am so proud.
          get em girl
          Serbisha sis, was it like this?

[tweet:1ufjjug2]https://twitter.com/jayuncut/status/985465214597500934[/tweet:1ufjjug2]
          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Am I the only one who has a daily struggle of deciding what to eat for lunch / dinner?
            Well with you being a rat that's an easy one, any trash will do.

Comment

• Re: The Random Thought Thread

^^ actually no, no breakig back.
              be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

I get too overwhelned by food choices tbh. I have so many ideas every day and sometimes I just can't decide what exactly do I wanna cook. I abosultely cannot grasp how do people eat same food for 3-4 days in a row, all hose meal preps for a week etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                  Originally posted by aRat
                  I get too overwhelned by food choices tbh. I have so many ideas every day and sometimes I just can't decide what exactly do I wanna cook. I abosultely cannot grasp how do people eat same food for 3-4 days in a row, all hose meal preps for a week etc.
                  that's me, I literally make the same 5 things all the time, mostly because they take the least amout of time and effort to make. ain't nobody got time to spend 1+ hours making something I'll eat in 10 minutes

fortunately, since I eat at work Mon-Fri, I just have to force myself to make something for two days in a week, so even if I'm repeating myself, I don't eat that food too often. and sometimes I'm just lazy and order take out.

I really want to enjoy cooking, but I eat too fast and it just doesn't seem worth it to waste my time on cooking. I'll upgrade my kitchen with a food processor/blender soon so I'll try to be more creative, right now I can't do anything special even if I wanted to
                  last.fm

Comment

• I wanna rant rn. Went out last night and stayed late and today my roomie make a bday party on the Danube (lil boats and shit), yet my bff roomate didn't think she could maybe wake me up.

Its not her duty ofc, but you know me well enough to know I'm not myself when I'm half awake and always talk shit and think I can wake up, she didn't even try to properly do it even tho she knew I wanna wake up earlier to bake a cake etc. I am a mess with waking up and am able to ignore 100000 alarams somehow. Now it's a beutiful day, so sunny and warm and I might miss the whole thing. if there's sth I need my people to do for me it's to wake me up. Yet I am there always to do whatever favour it is. I am babblig, but still, I am actually angry and i know it's stupid.

Comment

Am I just being dramatic and making someone else responsible for my messiness?

Ugh, idk. It's dumb to expect someone to wake you up at 23 yo, but if that's sth I'm struggling my whole damn life, I'd expect my bff to know when to jump in especially if I said yesterday I wanna join and she knew I went out and got a bit smashed (cuz I worked every damn weekend and holiday from oct to mid april and now finally enjoy going out on weekends).

Comment

• ^ not blaming anyone, but maybe she assumed that you would make a bigger effort to wake up on time for her Bday since you’re Bffs, so she was a bit offended that you didn’t?

It happens though, can’t say I’m any better when it comes to waking up in the morn
                        last.fm

Comment

Its not her bday, its other roomate's. Id not be mad in that case ofc.

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                            Just saw TI at airport. Did not get excited. Guess I'm not much of a fan anymore
                            Username change then please

Comment

• Originally posted by Carbon
                              ^ not blaming anyone, but maybe she assumed that you would make a bigger effort to wake up on time for her Bday since you’re Bffs, so she was a bit offended that you didn’t?

It happens though, can’t say I’m any better when it comes to waking up in the morn
                              Same here. I suck big time at waking up early.
                              Serby,totally get you. I can myself ignore 1000 alarms until I finally turn them off hoping to stay in bed for only 5 more.minutes and that often becomes 1 or 2 more hours
                              But still,it's frustrating since it's your bff's birthday so,idk... Lol
                              Try to get there at least and apologize. Afterall ,it's your fault in the first place imo.

Comment

I always eat yoghurt and fruit for lunch, so nothing to think about.

For dinner I ask my husband what he wants to eat. So nothing to think about either.
                                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Its not my bffs bday, it's the other roomate's. If it was hers, I'd not be complaining at all.

I might still make it, but gurrrl, she gonn get a silent treatment. This all comes in times when we're having some issues and where I was told I don't show her enough gratitude for what she does for me (the bff) yet I do her sooo many favours all the time, probably way more the she does for me, 'but I'd do the same for everyone so she never got it I actually treat her specially well'.

I'd normaly not be mad about this and yall may not understand, but waking up is my biggest problem ever. I suck at waking up unless I slept 8-9h. She knows it. She knows I was out and she knows I want to go. But since it's a problem not relatable for her, it doesn't matter and I'm just stupod cuz I cant be an adult and wake up.

Ugh, whatever, I am sorry for writing so much, but I needed to let it out. I guess I am way over the top, but yeah..

Comment

Nippian I just finished season 3 of Narcos. I got my life. They are filming season 4 now.
                                    Diva!!!

Comment

My roommate (who is my best friend as well now) is like that. They have major issues waking up in the morning, and is a constant struggle (even waking up for work). But once they are up it’s perfectly fine.

I usually have to wake them up a lot for events we are both invited too, which are early in the morning (even if it’s like s catch up brekky). I don’t mind doing it cause obviously I would want them there, and sometimes I have to deal with the angry person I just woke up for a few mins hahaha.

I wouldn’t think too much of it, it was a little rude not to wake you, but maybe she thought because you went out last night till late you wanted to sleep in?
                                      Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                      Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                      Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                      So does her microphone

Comment

• girl these presenters have the humor and charisma of rotting brocoli...
                                        DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                                        98 - OUT

Comment

Nippian I just finished season 3 of Narcos. I got my life. They are filming season 4 now.
                                          Will be watching

Comment

Just saw TI at airport. Did not get excited. Guess I'm not much of a fan anymore
                                            Maybe now ThaInfo1 can convert you into a Tiny stan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                              Originally posted by TIfan
                                              Maybe now ThaInfo1 can convert you into a Tiny stan.

Tiny's husband is lame these days. But I always see him all around Atlanta. He goes to places here like he isn't a celeb, which is cute.

Comment

I remember thinking that TI is the hottest rapper out there. 13 year old me had weird taste in men.
                                                Floped and localed

Comment

I do believe in Karma, but wow. So I just got home from a date. It's our 3rd date. He was not nice at all on this date. The previous date we had, he was upset with a friend, but he was still very nice to me. This time, he really treated me like crap. There was one point when we were in the car, and I thought he was going to kiss me, so I moved in for the kiss, and he backed up, and looked at me like I was crazy. We have kissed twice before so I was surprised at this reaction. Although very embarrassed, I still continued on with the date, but he was not nice at all. While he was driving me home, we barely saud anything to eachother. He finally dropped me off, and 3 minutes later, he texts me, telling me that he just got into a car accident on the highway.

I'm glad he is not hurt, but people need to start treating me better. Karma is a bitch. And that accident will not make me change my mind on him. He can kick rocks.
                                                  Diva!!!

Comment

Block his number sis

Comment

Working...
                                                    X