X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LongingHeart
    replied
    ^^ then you surely don't know much of her music.

Also calling Remy Ma a Flop... my god. Not everyone has (and wants) to have white mainstream success. Success can be measured in a lot of different ways.
    So basically everyone except the few people we hear on radio (eww) is a flop then. Great, I love me some real talented, non-sell out, "underdogs" YAS

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Remy ma is just straight trash to me. The only song where she actually spit well was Shether. Everything else was horrible.

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    Originally posted by Carbon
    I wish we had some stan wars around flop artists... like Remy Ma vs someone else irrelevant
    Remy Ma vs Tinashe. I love me a good flop. Sign a bitch up.

Leave a comment:

• BlueScorpion
    replied
    I've dealt with lots of American people (have American heritage myself) and the idea I have is that you can not really catalog such a wide variety of people in a single installment. The US has some of the best and worst things/people in the whole world.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    One of my German friends just ripped me a new one. I agreed that America does not have the smartest people in the world, but he called us all kinds of names. He called us out for not knowing multiple languages, not knowing all of the Capitals for every country in the world, for the metric system.. etc... Geez!!!

We are not that bad.

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    I wish we had some stan wars around flop artists... like Remy Ma vs someone else irrelevant
    Isn't Madonna vs Mariah enough for you?

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    The "video" of Kenneka Jenkins film moments is scary. It's like watching a horror movie. Knowing that someone died hours/moments later had me shaking before I went to bed.

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    The one who stanned for flops has been banned

Leave a comment:

• BlankSpace
    replied
    iggy azalea?? lol

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by mznxbcv
    How come many.......
    So how do we pronounce your username? :-?

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    Originally posted by hellohello
    Originally posted by Hugo
    Me and Rihab looking good, coconut has got to kneel, King ain't getting up for no picture
    Don't act like you didn't know that it was Bey that went to Riri's Diamond Ball..stay hating sis...
    What?... how?... who?...

*facepalm*

Leave a comment:

• hellohello
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney

Leave a comment:

• hellohello
    replied
    Me and Rihab looking good, coconut has got to kneel, King ain't getting up for no picture
    Don't act like you didn't know that it was Bey that went to Riri's Diamond Ball..stay hating sis...

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Originally posted by mznxbcv
    How come many (Beyoncé fans) keep saying that Britney was a Debbie Gibson or a 'one hit wonder' with other hits?

They do know that her song 'Toxic' has been covered way more than '...Baby One More Time' right?
    I have never seen any Beyonce fan claiming Britney was a Debbie Gibson or a One hit wonder. Stop causing problems and fights in this forum.

Leave a comment:

• mznxbcv
    replied
    How come many (Beyoncé fans) keep saying that Britney was a Debbie Gibson or a 'one hit wonder' with other hits?

They do know that her song 'Toxic' has been covered way more than '...Baby One More Time' right?

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    ^ no1curr

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied

Accurate lol

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Originally posted by biscuits
    Originally posted by BlueScorpion
    When someone tries to act like a badass and it backfires it just makes that person look absolutely stupid and an embarrassment.
    Spill the tea sis
    +1
    +2

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    When someone tries to act like a badass and it backfires it just makes that person look absolutely stupid and an embarrassment.
    Spill the tea sis
    +1

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    Spill the tea sis

Leave a comment:

• BlueScorpion
    replied

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Originally posted by RayRay
    @stevvy, you can change your signature. Someone else is doing the Male Countdown now.
    doné.

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by cheapthrills
    Speaking of games, has anyone here ever played Mafia?
    It is among the best games I have ever played, I mean the first Mafia, the second one was a lot worse and the third one was very, very underwhelming.

The first one is simply amazing from start to finish; the missions, the characters, the music is simply phenomenal, very atmospheric, the dialogues...

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by RayRay
    @stevvy, you can change your signature. Someone else is doing the Male Countdown now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X