Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: The Random Thought Thread

    That's why I don't do dates anymore. People are wack.
    You ain't gotta break down,
    YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

    Comment


    • Originally posted by TheRealest
      Block his number sis
      !!

      Like...who shows the asshole in them on the 3rd date?

      Comment


      • Y'all so there's bombings happened in my country yesterday and the police confirmed that it was a family consists of a wife, husband & their 4 kids (aged 9 to 18) responsible for the attack. Apparently, the daughters (each was 9 and 12) had the bombs strapped into their body, as did their mother. I just can't believe it that some people are this dumb. What's worse is that the parents sacrificed their innocent kids for this? I'm just disgusted.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BlueScorpion
          That's why I don't do dates anymore. People are wack.
          Sis you can't be like that!!!

          There are still some very wonderful people out there .
          Originally posted by SummerPeur
          Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
          Originally posted by Goldmoney
          So does her microphone

          Comment


          • Originally posted by abi
            Y'all so there's bombings happened in my country yesterday and the police confirmed that it was a family consists of a wife, husband & their 4 kids (aged 9 to 18) responsible for the attack. Apparently, the daughters (each was 9 and 12) had the bombs strapped into their body, as did their mother. I just can't believe it that some people are this dumb. What's worse is that the parents sacrificed their innocent kids for this? I'm just disgusted.
            What the... UGH

            Comment


            • Originally posted by abi
              Y'all so there's bombings happened in my country yesterday and the police confirmed that it was a family consists of a wife, husband & their 4 kids (aged 9 to 18) responsible for the attack. Apparently, the daughters (each was 9 and 12) had the bombs strapped into their body, as did their mother. I just can't believe it that some people are this dumb. What's worse is that the parents sacrificed their innocent kids for this? I'm just disgusted.
              That's terrible! :x
              Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Stay (not the Rihanna one)

              Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SummerPeur
                Originally posted by BlueScorpion
                That's why I don't do dates anymore. People are wack.
                Sis you can't be like that!!!

                There are still some very wonderful people out there .
                Exactly
                However, there are periods like that. More often than not, we are the ones that are not "ready".

                Comment


                • Originally posted by abi
                  Y'all so there's bombings happened in my country yesterday and the police confirmed that it was a family consists of a wife, husband & their 4 kids (aged 9 to 18) responsible for the attack. Apparently, the daughters (each was 9 and 12) had the bombs strapped into their body, as did their mother. I just can't believe it that some people are this dumb. What's worse is that the parents sacrificed their innocent kids for this? I'm just disgusted.
                  Honestly some people need their morality checked up regularly. That is purely disgusting.
                  Jamie D. ~ SynthicMagic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by abi
                    Y'all so there's bombings happened in my country yesterday and the police confirmed that it was a family consists of a wife, husband & their 4 kids (aged 9 to 18) responsible for the attack. Apparently, the daughters (each was 9 and 12) had the bombs strapped into their body, as did their mother. I just can't believe it that some people are this dumb. What's worse is that the parents sacrificed their innocent kids for this? I'm just disgusted.
                    That’s so effed up.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by abi
                      Y'all so there's bombings happened in my country yesterday and the police confirmed that it was a family consists of a wife, husband & their 4 kids (aged 9 to 18) responsible for the attack. Apparently, the daughters (each was 9 and 12) had the bombs strapped into their body, as did their mother. I just can't believe it that some people are this dumb. What's worse is that the parents sacrificed their innocent kids for this? I'm just disgusted.
                      Disgusting, deplorable cowards.
                      Floped and localed

                      Comment


                      • Re: The Random Thought Thread

                        Today i visited the mother of a good friend at a hospital. Her mom is probably is dying and there is nothing she can do but pray. It's so bad to be that hopeless. We always curse at love, luck, etc. but being in good health is the most important thing we have.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

                        Comment


                        • Re: The Random Thought Thread

                          Random Fun Fact:

                          It is so incredible how the Bajau People can hold their breaths for 10-13 minuted under water. Many begin diving at young ages, and they DNA changes (my science is a bit off)....
                          Diva!!!

                          Comment


                          • Who's gonna love you when it all falls down, and
                            Who's gonna love you when your bankroll runs out?
                            Who's gonna care when the novelty's over?
                            When the star of the show isn't you anymore

                            Your pain is so deep rooted
                            What will your life become?
                            Sure you hide it but you're lost and lonesome
                            Still just a frail shook one


                            ^Bitches will never...

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by TIfan
                              Random Fun Fact:

                              It is so incredible how the Bajau People can hold their breaths for 10-13 minuted under water. Many begin diving at young ages, and they DNA changes (my science is a bit off)....
                              Didn't know holding your breath that long was even possible.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                                Originally posted by TIfan
                                Random Fun Fact:

                                It is so incredible how the Bajau People can hold their breaths for 10-13 minuted under water. Many begin diving at young ages, and they DNA changes (my science is a bit off)....
                                Didn't know holding your breath that long was even possible.
                                Me neither.

                                Many of them spend an average 5 hours underwater per day.
                                Diva!!!

                                Comment


                                • Divas are often discussed here . . . but have you ever tried or heard about some Latin divas? I was always curious if the anglo and international markets have been exposed to some of them at least once . . . . . . and I don't mean Shakira, Gloria Estefan or the American but latin culture appropiation oriented J.Lo . . .
                                  Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                  Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

                                  Comment


                                  • I know Camila

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by Rihab
                                      I know Camila
                                      Then you know nothing
                                      DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                                      98 - OUT

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by MrLeonix
                                        Divas are often discussed here . . . but have you ever tried or heard about some Latin divas? I was always curious if the anglo and international markets have been exposed to some of them at least once . . . . . . and I don't mean Shakira, Gloria Estefan or the American but latin culture appropiation oriented J.Lo . . .
                                        Selena was fairly successful in the US, but her popularity amongst English audiences was practically nothing to the way she was worshipped in heavily Hispanic populated areas, but she did have a #1 album here and a few of her English tracks did cross over to the AC market.

                                        But for the most part, America seems chilly to receive artists singing in a foreign language. All of Shakira and Gloria's biggest hits here were their English songs (although for its time, Gloria's Mi Tierra album was very successful for a non-English record because she promoted it on English television and it got many of her English speaking fans curious to hear her singing in her native language), and even when Celine was at the height of her career, only the hardest of hardcore American stans would check out her French recordings.
                                        My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by NothingFails
                                          Selena was fairly successful in the US, but her popularity amongst English audiences was practically nothing to the way she was worshipped in heavily Hispanic populated areas, but she did have a #1 album here and a few of her English tracks did cross over to the AC market.

                                          But for the most part, America seems chilly to receive artists singing in a foreign language. All of Shakira and Gloria's biggest hits here were their English songs (although for its time, Gloria's Mi Tierra album was very successful for a non-English record because she promoted it on English television and it got many of her English speaking fans curious to hear her singing in her native language), and even when Celine was at the height of her career, only the hardest of hardcore American stans would check out her French recordings.
                                          Yeah Selena is indeed worshipped here and she pretty much raised to Legend status in Latin America after her tragic death (similar to how happened to Amy Winehouse after she died) . . . Selena didn't even know how to speak in spanish tho, even though her songs were in spanish, quite weird.

                                          There are other big latin divas here that are considered massive icons in Latin America.

                                          Here in Latin America an Italian singer called Laura Pausini is the equivalent to what Celine Dion is in the US, here she is the big foreign AC vocalist with a long respected and highly successful trajectory of dual career in Spanish and Italian music pretty much like Celine has done with her English and French careers.

                                          Also there's Paulina Rubio who's like the Latin Britney and Thalia who's like a Mexican J.Lo / Mariah. Both are big Pop Icons here.
                                          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

                                          Comment


                                          • Re: The Random Thought Thread

                                            Paulina and Thalia both attempted to crack the English market in the early 2000s but neither really took off the way it did for Shakira, Enrique Iglesias and Ricky Martin who all did very well.
                                            My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by NothingFails
                                              Paulina and Thalia both attempted to crack the English market in the early 2000s but neither really took off the way it did for Shakira, Enrique Iglesias and Ricky Martin who all did very well.
                                              The thing is that Paulina's and Thalia's english attempts were literally HORRIBLE and embarrassing! they literally and easily released their worst music outputs with those extremely horrible english materials. Which lacks of any logic and rationality to me, like if you want to crack the anglo markets make sure to release your worst music, what kinda logic? :-?

                                              Paulina and Thalia definately work better with their spanish music and they had pretty big eras with lots of pop classics here in Latin America.
                                              Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                              Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

                                              Comment


                                              • Re: The Random Thought Thread

                                                Gloria and Shakira had great success all over the world. Can't think of anyone else that can match what they achieved.
                                                Diva!!!

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by TIfan
                                                  Gloria and Shakira had great success all over the world. Can't think of anyone else that can match what they achieved.
                                                  Nope there's literally no other latin female on that level. But some others have crossovered some markets here and there.
                                                  Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                                  Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by TheRealest
                                                    Who's gonna love you when it all falls down, and
                                                    Who's gonna love you when your bankroll runs out?
                                                    Who's gonna care when the novelty's over?
                                                    When the star of the show isn't you anymore

                                                    Your pain is so deep rooted
                                                    What will your life become?
                                                    Sure you hide it but you're lost and lonesome
                                                    Still just a frail shook one


                                                    ^Bitches will never...

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X