• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• biscuits
    replied
    Originally posted by AlphaMale
    Originally posted by biscuits
    Yeah this forum is so basic considering what's out there
    I don't know what's out there. I only use this forum and a Spanish forum about travelling.
    It was just an opinion/sugestion.
    Things like emoji, likes, image uploader, tags, who's online

Leave a comment:

• AlphaMale
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    I don't know what's out there. I only use this forum and a Spanish forum about travelling.
    It was just an opinion/sugestion.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Your pain is so deep rooted
    What will your life become?
    Sure you had it
    But you're lost and lonesome
    Still just a frail shook one

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Yes, that, but what I would really like is to be able to tag people. It would be so nice to be able to do that for the games to let people know when a game has started.

Speaking of games, has anyone here ever played Mafia?

Leave a comment:

• AlphaMale
    replied
    I think that there should be a like button just like on Facebook.

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    I cannot sleep. Spent 3-4 hours trying to plan my winter vacation and now I'm lying in bed still thinking about it.

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    I hate sleepless nights. It's 3.40am and i'm awake since two hours

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied

Nippian is awake.

Love him <3

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    So tonight, I've listened to an abundance of Mariah, Toni, Janet and Celine - and I am all the better for it!

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Good Luck Christina

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    "Poof,
    Be gone
    Your breath is too strong.
    Wait!
    Come back.
    I think I got a tic tac
    Sorry to be mean,
    but you need some Listerine.
    Not a sip,
    Not a swallow,
    but the whole damn bottle."

Leave a comment:

• Christinamuse
    replied
    ^Thank you, dear Wayne and biscuits. I got the ticket yesterday) I'll be flying out on 18 September, with a transfer at Kiev and on 19 September at 2 a.m I'll be arriving to Dubai) still can't believe it)

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by Christinamuse
    Thank you, dear guys) I'm going to Dubai, UAE) my close friend, who I studied at gymnasium-college of arts worked there for some time, I gave her agent's contact, but couldn't go with her for some reasons. But now I finally got a visa and the ticket will be sent soon. I'll send you photo and video reports, guys)) yes, I'm absolutely happy cuz I'll do what I really like to do)
    Amazing, best of luck with it all!

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    Congratulations and good luck!

Leave a comment:

• Christinamuse
    replied
    Thank you, dear guys) I'm going to Dubai, UAE) my close friend, who I studied at gymnasium-college of arts worked there for some time, I gave her agent's contact, but couldn't go with her for some reasons. But now I finally got a visa and the ticket will be sent soon. I'll send you photo and video reports, guys)) yes, I'm absolutely happy cuz I'll do what I really like to do)

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Congratulations, Christina! Doing what you love to do

Where are you going?

Leave a comment:

• ludichris
    replied
    Originally posted by urbanmusik
    Idk why but I can't stop listening to basic music right now. It's almost as if I'm not in the right state of mind to appreciate or deserve good music atm. I want to listen to the SZA album but I can't concentrate so I just put on the Zara Larsson LP because there's not much to it and I'm not hating it (just myself) tbh.
    Not sure if it's an unpopular opinion or not but Zara has one of the best releases of 2017 with that album. It isn't perfect but I can't find any bad songs on it.

I might cancel my music subscription and just keep Spotify free. Then go back to buying albums again, maybe one a month. That way I'll get to know and enjoy music for longer instead of streaming random albums that I don't really care about constantly.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Si señorrrrr..effectos especialessssss

Yeee yeee yeeeeeee

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    Yeass congrats Christina! Happy for you!

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Today I've finally received a working visa from the agent and the next week I'll go abroad for working as a singer and for the first time in my life I'll go by plane) feeling a bit exciting)
    This is so inspiring Christina. Well done.
    Where are you off to?

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Today I've finally received a working visa from the agent and the next week I'll go abroad for working as a singer and for the first time in my life I'll go by plane) feeling a bit exciting)
    Omg congratualaitons Chrisitina, how exciting! Best wishes for you!

Leave a comment:

• Christinamuse
    replied

Leave a comment:

• urbanmusik
    replied
    The UKMIX search function is good unless you're looking for a short or common word.

Idk why but I can't stop listening to basic music right now. It's almost as if I'm not in the right state of mind to appreciate or deserve good music atm. I want to listen to the SZA album but I can't concentrate so I just put on the Zara Larsson LP because there's not much to it and I'm not hating it (just myself) tbh.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    It depends what you're looking for.

The best way to use Google's search function is (type into Google):

site:ukmix.org ** insert search item here **

Doing it this way will only search UKMIX and will keep out theh rest of the net.

That's how I tend to use it. If you just want to stick with the UKMIX search option and you know what topic you're looking for, the search function is pretty good.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X