X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thriller
    replied
    Hopefully you've all had enough time to cool off.

Any further comments relating to theArmy's ban, please direct them via PM to a moderator.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    I think it's best to lock this thread for a while so we can avoid further arguments.

The decision to ban theArmy was made after hours of discussion between several moderators and different sides of the argument were debated. It wasn't a decision made by one person and in the end the consensus was that he had not learned from numerous bans and warnings given through his time on UKMIX.

Put simply, theArmy had not learned from his previous bans and still insisted on breaking the rules. Telling another member to "f**k off" is not acceptable.

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    Originally posted by Carbon
    Y'all need to chill. Biscuits is not the only or main mod and pretty sure he doesn't tell Bry and the other mods what to do

This literally reminds me of the hate Taylor sometimes gets for doing nothing

I do think longtime members should get some sort of reduced ban, it just feels like a huge loss to have someone who was so active on the forum kicked out forever
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    The climate in this place has been unbearable lately. All these stupid feuds, people behaving like they're in a diva contest, constantly being mean and bitchy towards each other, taking delight in 'exposing' and banning members...
    It's sad and honestly, not what I want to waste my free time with. Think I'll take a break for a while, at least from This 'n' That.

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    Y'all need to chill. Biscuits is not the only or main mod and pretty sure he doesn't tell Bry and the other mods what to do

This literally reminds me of the hate Taylor sometimes gets for doing nothing

I do think longtime members should get some sort of reduced ban, it just feels like a huge loss to have someone who was so active on the forum kicked out forever

Leave a comment:

• Storyteller
    replied
    Originally posted by Tansike
    Storyteller, let it be, it's not worth it...
    Yeah you're right.

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    Storyteller, let it be, it's not worth it...

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    Leave me alone pls. You're constantly attacking me whenever an opportunity arises. It's an online forum, chill.

Leave a comment:

• Storyteller
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    Again, you don't know the facts so it's quite foolish to act as though you do. Have your moment though.

Sure hun, I'm sure you're so innocent, as usual.

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    Again, you don't know the facts so it's quite foolish to act as though you do. Have your moment though.

Leave a comment:

• Storyteller
    replied
    Originally posted by Storyteller
    Check your facts before posting boy
    The hypocrisy is hilarious.
    And your posts are predictable. Always focusing on me and trying to slander me instead of discussing the issue at hand.

Mourn theArmy by all means and if you also decide to stop posting here, that's totally welcome.
    You'd love that wouldn't you, always playing the victim, like you're so innocent
    Sad that you got Bry to do the ban just to distance yourselves, atleast Wayne was against the ban, the only mod actually deserving of the title.

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    I have never had any problems with him.

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    Originally posted by Odyssey
    For every member that liked him there are ten others who didn't and who he insulted on a daily basis.
    Not sure. He also wasn't really a fan of me (at least it seemed that way sometimes) yet i still thought he's a great member, has a great music taste and he was definitely a huge part of this forum.

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    Originally posted by Storyteller
    And your posts are predictable. Always focusing on me and trying to slander me instead of discussing the issue at hand.

Mourn theArmy by all means and if you also decide to stop posting here, that's totally welcome.

Leave a comment:

• User5
    replied
    For every member that liked him there are ten others who didn't and who he insulted on a daily basis.

Leave a comment:

• Storyteller
    replied

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Storyteller
    replied
    Originally posted by Biebz
    RIP

Well that's me off then
    This!!!!

I wonder who decided that?
    Good work biscuits, well on. Your way to having this place all to yourself, hope you enjoy it when you're ruling a wasteland.

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    If people would like to mourn the loss of another poster, they should be allowed - its no worse than you celebrating it.

See that's the thing about a permanent ban - unless you know the person offline, there is a sense of permanence behind the decision and people do feel a sense of loss.
    Never said people shouldn't be allowed to mourn. Just thought RIP was in poor taste, but whatever.

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    Did not expect that tbh, seems very harsh and out of the blue! :-?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    If people would like to mourn the loss of another poster, they should be allowed - its no worse than you celebrating it.

See that's the thing about a permanent ban - unless you know the person offline, there is a sense of permanence behind the decision and people do feel a sense of loss.

Leave a comment:

• Biebz
    replied
    RIP

Well that's me off then

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    I understand some of you are upset and feel free to grieve. But these R.I.P. comments are ridiculous and inappropriate.
    More ridiculous and inappropriate than your Celebration video?
    Yes, let's reserve the R.I.P. comments for those who pass away.

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    Noooo
    What did he do to deserve perma-ban?
    Will miss him soo much!!

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    You are right, I have edited my post.

Leave a comment:

Working...