X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heppolo
    replied
    It's actually staggering how politics and diplomacy have both deteriorated in the last 6 years (triggered by the whole Russia - Crimea case)

Leave a comment:

• NormiMalone
    replied
    Originally posted by Hejira View Post
    It was good while it lasted.
    Welp. Time to click that mental IGNORE button....

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    DETROIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Ed Sheeran rehshing SOY again lol. ok

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    What a great year for music. Madonna & Ed Sheeran released albums, Maroon 5 released a single and Coldplay is releasing an album in November.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    I am so addicted to this channel.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Yeah, save those insults for those who truly deserve them.

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by InFamous View Post
    that is a horrible way to speak about a woman in 2019, what is wrong with you?
    Girl byee

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied
    Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
    It was good while it lasted.

Leave a comment:

• WEBofDESIRE
    replied

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
    idk... I feel like Cardi's already fallen off. She seemed to be everywhere last year and this year, nothing's really caught fire.
    oh yeah she is done, i knew she would not have any longevity

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
    [MENTION=52166]InFamous[/MENTION], you need to go back and review those posts. 99% of the lambily has always thought Cardi was a dumpster fire, however, we didn't mind the potential of those streams.
    that is a horrible way to speak about a woman in 2019, what is wrong with you?

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    idk... I feel like Cardi's already fallen off. She seemed to be everywhere last year and this year, nothing's really caught fire.

Leave a comment:

• WEBofDESIRE
    replied
    [MENTION=52166]InFamous[/MENTION], you need to go back and review those posts. 99% of the lambily has always thought Cardi was a dumpster fire, however, we didn't mind the potential of those streams.

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied
    Oh God NO.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by Hejira View Post
    IMO a typical case of "OMG she's so inspirational cause she says what she thinks, she's so funny because she's rude and doesn't care.." 1 year later people are tired of that and moved on.
    Admittedly I don't know much about rap music, but I never saw any outstanding talent in her. The only thing I saw was an annoying mess of a person.
    yet the lambs were begging her to be on the A no no remix for about six months lol. just because she said no yall hate her now.

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post
    Wait I heard Disturbia Yesterday at the bar. The Halloween boost started much earlier this year. A much better annual classique than that awful Xmas song.
    It's great you appreciate Chris Brown's songwriting but comparing it to Kween's upcoming 18th self-penned #1 hit is a little

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
    Are you talking about acts like HER, SZA or Khalid? I sometimes feel like their songs are going nowhere and wonder whether that's the type of music they would listen to as listeners. Same goes for some of The Weeknd's songs. I like his 'Starboy' album a lot, but I feel like he's the type of artist who needs the help of an experienced producer because the songs on which he has got more creative control tend to be those that drag on without ever reaching a real peak. Unfortunately, I feel like those are the tracks he personally prefers, while I think that he shines on the more mainstream-friendly tracks.
    I honestly can't tell who is who anymore and the lazy singing ain't helping either

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied

I've always championed Dana Williams because her music is smooth and relaxing beyond belief. No ambitions, no grandeur, not the label's ventriloquist dummy, but just an artist doing her thing

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by heppolo View Post

quite interesting

all those indie acts doing brilliant stuff (showing that music is much more than fads and trends) and getting dust in return only

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Wait I heard Disturbia Yesterday at the bar. The Halloween boost started much earlier this year. A much better annual classique than that awful Xmas song.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied

I have no idea why this band was basically snubbed by the industry.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
    Are you talking about acts like HER, SZA or Khalid? I sometimes feel like their songs are going nowhere and wonder whether that's the type of music they would listen to as listeners. Same goes for some of The Weeknd's songs
    The modern r&b is more about the chill vibe and cool beats than anything else.

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
    Black music is so wack these days it's crazy. It's even more baffling that it's possible to put out a song with neither structure nor melody and pass it off as RNB
    Are you talking about acts like HER, SZA or Khalid? I sometimes feel like their songs are going nowhere and wonder whether that's the type of music they would listen to as listeners. Same goes for some of The Weeknd's songs. I like his 'Starboy' album a lot, but I feel like he's the type of artist who needs the help of an experienced producer because the songs on which he has got more creative control tend to be those that drag on without ever reaching a real peak. Unfortunately, I feel like those are the tracks he personally prefers, while I think that he shines on the more mainstream-friendly tracks.

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post
    Ugh sis u serve hawt tea so many times but these gheys aren't ready to receive.
    The tea wasn't hot enough to clear her sinuses though judging from that nasal tone.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X