X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serby
    replied
    Austrian/German netflix is so annoying, why the hell do we have to wait one year for the latest seasons just cuz they take time to do german dubs? Like, I'm worlds #1 hater of the dubbed TV, it's stupid, nonsense, awful and everyone can read so please. :x

Plus, if I watch some latina cry, I want to hear her cry in Spanish, not in German!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    Tomorrow it will be felt 53 degrees here so they advised people not to go outsid, not even to the beach.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Tomorrow it will be felt 53 degrees here so they advised people not to go outsid, not even to the beach.
    Would could happen? Drink gallons of water and stay away from direct sun and go a bit to the water. I would change gladly.

I'd loveeee to go to Turkey so much, I need one more vacation this summer .

Leave a comment:

• Biebz
    replied
    Originally posted by theArmy
    I have a big surprise coming tomorrow

For Biebz

only in The Random Thought Thread
    see you there
    xoxo

joanne

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    I have a big surprise coming tomorrow

For Biebz

only in The Random Thought Thread

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Btw I'm not even horny and usually I'm always, it's almost like a curse, so I know I'm really feeling weird atm.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Nnnnn

I'm just smoking whole day and watching Bates Motel and Im bored af cuz everyone's away and it's not even warm enough for a pool or anything. I should just go sleep, even tho I sleep like 12h/day

Friend invited me to watxh the Apes in cinema, for free, but it really sounds meh and 140mins longs means I'll fall asleep in the mid movie lol

Why is there no country with nice weather all year round or at least ral summer and good economy? Australia doesn't count cuz it's so far away and Europe you have what, maybe south of France? USA also doesn't count meh, I'm just babbling now, I need another vacation, one month of amazing weatger in Portugal and I forgot where I live.

Leave a comment:

• Biebz
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab
    Originally posted by Serby
    Ugh, weather is really my fuel. After amazing week of 30-something degrees, we had two days of rain and cokd and now it's just 25°C and not even completely sunny and I just don't feel like doing anything with my life. I want real summer, Im crying
    I think you're a reptile.
    A true snake like TayLord. I knew there was a reason he stanned.

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    It went from sunny and 30° yesterday to under 20° and rainy today

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    Ugh, weather is really my fuel. After amazing week of 30-something degrees, we had two days of rain and cokd and now it's just 25°C and not even completely sunny and I just don't feel like doing anything with my life. I want real summer, Im crying
    I think you're a reptile.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Amazing

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Lmao at bey using the oxford com(m)a, queen of grammar

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by KokoCollino
    Everyone who wants to have a little cackle before going to bed should read this thread on ATRL

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/60879-bey ... ites-book/

PS I love to laugh about this kind of mess but I'm happy UrK#mix is not like this. Just in case sb thinks I'm making promo for ay!TURTLE, I'm not

omg

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    So they found out who Jack the Ripper is? After a century+
    Really?

Where did you find out?
    Here, also

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    Really?

Where did you find out?

Leave a comment:

• LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    Everyone who wants to have a little cackle before going to bed should read this thread on ATRL

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/60879-bey ... ites-book/

PS I love to laugh about this kind of mess but I'm happy UrK#mix is not like this. Just in case sb thinks I'm making promo for ay!TURTLE, I'm not

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Originally posted by Christinamuse
    I'm familiar with such situation, but in my case I was an annoying person. I couldn't ever imagine in my life that I'd be so crazy for a man like an obsessed person. But I couldn't do anything with myself cuz I was so chained with all my thoughts to those person.
    We know

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Thanks guys, must just be mods that have that ability to host images via UKMIX rather than third party.
    I can't either
    It must be global mods up then. :-?

Just nobody tell Graham!

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Thanks guys, must just be mods that have that ability to host images via UKMIX rather than third party.
    I can't either

Leave a comment:

• Christinamuse
    replied
    Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
    Originally posted by Rihab
    Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
    How do you gently let a guy down? He won't stop messaging me and to say I'm not interested is putting it politely
    tell him you like kacey musgraves, that should turn off just about anybody

if it doesn't, send him a link to 'Step Off' or 'Keep It To Yourself'
    You've been listening to her, I knew it!! Yas sis, I knew you stanned secretly

I've tried all this but he doesn't seem to get it :( I'm considering just blocking him on all social medias, but I feel that's a bit harsh
    I'm familiar with such situation, but in my case I was an annoying person. I couldn't ever imagine in my life that I'd be so crazy for a man like an obsessed person. But I couldn't do anything with myself cuz I was so chained with all my thoughts to those person. But I think the best way is to say the person even if it'll hurt so strong that I'm not interested in you at all, leave me please and don't disturb anymore. It'll hurt inside, but it's the best way to forget the person, imo.

Leave a comment:

• Christinamuse
    replied
    Originally posted by heppolo
    Christinamuse, sorry for your loss. Stay strong.
    Originally posted by sonia85
    +
    Originally posted by MusicLover88
    Originally posted by sonia85
    +
    Thank you, guys! They say that reincarnation exists and I'd sincerely wish my uncle's soul made its way into my future children.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X