X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Random Thought Thread

Okay lemme check that Ave Mariax girl
    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
      Yup, do yourself the favor
      Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• There's a lot of great Christmas music out there. It's not all just bells and piano and Bing Crosby, you know

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
          Check out her #1 smash hit Sweet But Legend
          COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• Speaking about UK#1 singles (this was not just a #1, it was a Christmas #1)
            [youtube:bxn4dfft]rNkgDJpcuwU[/youtube:bxn4dfft]
            Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• The UK is such an irrelevant overrated market (except when it comes to Dua Lipa)...I know sales these days are bad, but since at least the 90s...it hasn’t been that hard to debut top 10...and since then debut weeks have pretty much been the peak a song could get..
              Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                The UK is such an irrelevant overrated market (except when it comes to Dua Lipa)
                I would say it was actually more relevant because it wasn't based on endless airplay, hence some songs were in BB Hot 100 for months.
                ''The fifteen minutes of fame'' UK chart was the way people consumed and bought music. A few spins and then moving on to the next one.

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo
                  Originally posted by MusicRecords
                  The UK is such an irrelevant overrated market (except when it comes to Dua Lipa)
                  I would say it was actually more relevant because it wasn't based on endless airplay, hence some songs were in BB Hot 100 for months.
                  ''The fifteen minutes of fame'' UK chart was the way people consumed and bought music. A few spins and then moving on to the next one.
                  Interesting point of view...

But then it was more of a “debut high and bye” kinda chart...which it still kinda is...
                  Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• The UK chart used to be so weird before digital downloads took over. You would have songs debuting at #1 and then falling out of the top 100 by the 5th week

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat
                      The UK chart used to be so weird before digital downloads took over. You would have songs debuting at #1 and then falling out of the top 100 by the 5th week
                      that's how music is consumed when you listen to more than one song a day (BB Hot 100 is controlled by major labels to the extreme, ever since airplay is a huge part of the sum total), you quickly move on to the next one.
                      With a ''sales only'' chart it was harder to achieve the longevity ever since most people purchased the single once.
                      Now in the streaming age you can have the same 100,000 people listening to your song over and over on Spotify and you'll keep charting for a few more weeks.

Comment

omG all thiss time I thot a Bidet is used to wash the feet but It's actully used for the ass

also am drunk af

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat
                          omG all thiss time I thot a Bidet is used to wash the feet but It's actully used for the ass

also am drunk af
                          I used to think it was where men peed (like a urinal)

I’m drunk af too...went to a massive wine event and I’m surprised I can still type ok
                          Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• I feel like one of these four doesn't belong.

[tweet:318z39kr]https://twitter.com/musicnewsfact/status/1066426257804587013[/tweet:318z39kr]
                            Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

You mean all 4 of them don't belong?
                              Originally posted by SummerPeur
                              Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                              Originally posted by Goldmoney
                              So does her microphone

Comment

• Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                You mean all 4 of them don't belong?
                                Henny, don't even try go there #stanmode #queenofsocksandhaving onewholecountryproducingmusicforher
                                be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

What's Hayley doing there?

I would've put Taylor Swift as the fourth woman. She is much more influential than Gaga or Rihanna.
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• @NPR’s listing of the 21st Century’s Most Influential Women Musicians:
                                    I'd say Annie because her 2004 vision of melancholic electropop got hijacked by everyone.
                                    [youtube:3gie6qav]uutT2pMEPqk[/youtube:3gie6qav]

Comment

• Can we not shade lesbian Jesus please, thank u
                                      *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

• ThaInfHoe caught red handed

[tweet:2r1iuuvs]https://twitter.com/cockjokes/status/1066422626174857222[/tweet:2r1iuuvs]
                                        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy

I would've put Taylor Swift as the fourth woman. She is much more influential than Gaga or Rihanna.
                                          The world isn't the US.

Comment

I would've put Kesha as the fourth woman.
                                            Fixed
                                            Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy

Fixed
                                              Kesha? The only thing she influences is to lie to get out of contract
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Ugh it's getting to the time when you can't avoid curry's AIWFCIY.....but today I realized that this song is original to her? I've always thought it was a very old (well, much older ) Christmas song from like the 1950s that Murriha made a cheap cover of

Still sounds like a cheap cover though
                                                Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Turning an original Christmas song into a mega classic is a huge achievement.

She should avoid releasing albums in 4th quarter though, they will always be overshadowed by AIWFCIY or new releases from hot acts.
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                                    Originally posted by spiritboy

Fixed
                                                    Kesha? The only thing she influences is to lie to get out of contract
                                                    Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

She should avoid releasing albums.
                                                      +1
                                                      Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• AIWFCIY smashing while her new album bombed harder than Nelly Furtado's Spirit Destructible proves that the song is not entangled to Maria's name but became a thing on it's own.

Comment

Back in 2008, i thought Britney debuted so long ago. Now, ten years later, Gaga debuted as long ago as Britney did when Gaga came out. Damn. Time flies by so fast!

Comment

Ugh it's getting to the time when you can't avoid curry's AIWFCIY.....but today I realized that this song is original to her? I've always thought it was a very old (well, much older ) Christmas song from like the 1950s that Murriha made a cheap cover of

Still sounds like a cheap cover though
                                                            She is my favorite songwriter.
                                                            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike
                                                              Back in 2008, i thought Britney debuted so long ago. Now, ten years later, Gaga debuted as long ago as Britney did when Gaga came out. Damn. Time flies by so fast!
                                                              Imagine us, Madonna fans.

It's been 36 years since she debuted.
                                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                                              X