X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne
    replied
    Carbon will not like this - Clare Maguire talking about her idol...

First artist I ever loved, first artist I ever saw live at the NEC in Birmingham.

Celine you are my queen.

Recently blown my mind in terms of her fashion and slaying.

Could never have come back after what she's been through and it's mindblowing - she's come back as a new woman.

She is completely professional, constantly - still has her voice (unlike certain others - who I shan't name).

http://bottlepop.podbean.com/e/episode-9-clare-maguire/

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    take him to ur cabana-na-na-eh and then leave him crying in the club

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
    I'm not dating him I think I'm probs the only other gay guy near his age he knows and he's kinda latched on
    Let him down gently by not responding so much to his messages. And when you do, keep it casual and light.
    He'll get the message, I hope.

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    Originally posted by Biebz
    Tell him you've seen the light and you like the puss now
    [youtube:755ltpji]cUgiMulY42g[/youtube:755ltpji]

evergreen

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by Biebz
    [youtube:mcfb4eg1]X4p_3scB_8c[/youtube:mcfb4eg1]

#mosticonicfemalesduetofalltime

Leave a comment:

• Biebz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Are you really dating him or is he just a friend?

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    If gentle doesnt work then just be flat out blunt with him. And if he persists, then he's a creep and you should deffo block him

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    Agree, but start carrying a small knife with you at all times, he could get dangerous with rage after you block him.

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    ^ if you tried all of this then it's not too harsh to block him IMO

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
    How do you gently let a guy down? He won't stop messaging me and to say I'm not interested is putting it politely
    tell him you like kacey musgraves, that should turn off just about anybody

if it doesn't, send him a link to 'Step Off' or 'Keep It To Yourself'

j/k I don't think there's a way to tell him without hurting him, so you might as well just say it how it is. From my experience, people tend to either not get or ignore subliminal messages, so don't even try to tell him carefully. He'll be mad, but not as mad as when this drags on for months before you tell him.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Saying you're going out this weekend and hope you'll find someone you can date.
    It will let him know, you're looking for someone, but it's not him.
    Or is that too rude?

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    'nothing personal, but you're not my type'

I hate it too, but oh well

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    I KNOW UR ALWAYS ON THAT NIGHT SHIIIIFT
    BUT I CAN'T STAND THESE NIGHTS ALOONE
    AND I DON'T NEED NO EXPLANATION
    CUZ BABEH UR THE BO$$ @ HOOOOME

YOU DON'T GOTTA GO 2 WERK

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by YouMakeMeFeel
    I don't want to go to work, I want to stay homeeeeeeeee
    You can work from home

Ooooo oooh o oh

Leave a comment:

• YouMakeMeFeel
    replied
    I don't want to go to work, I want to stay homeeeeeeeee

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    ^^^Old ass thot

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    ^true, your comment reminds me of this iconic track from the 20s:

[youtube:2yecftzn]heYxa6yX2os[/youtube:2yecftzn]

she ain't playing

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Random:
    I love early 1920s and 1930s blues music history. Very similar to now. Men and women were proud to be gay and lesbian. Many of the top jazz and blues singers were bisexual. There was lots of sexual content in the music during those periods. Also, the media back then was putting Ethel Waters against Bessie Smith, believing that there can only be 1 top black female performer (nowadays its Rihanna vs Beyonce). I guess things changed after the early blues era. Class and conservative views became the norm for the music industry, and here comes Prince and Madonna... now the industry is similar to the 20s and 30s.

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    My condolences Christina. It's easy to give advise and say things like be strong but it is healthy for you to go through the emotions. Let is out. But know that nothing is within when you start the healing process. Let it go. Let him go. He is no longer suffering.

Him in this case.

[youtube:1wik6ywv]9SC2PPWf8Jc[/youtube:1wik6ywv]

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    You know, when I first joined UKmix last year, I thought it was ridiculous that images were hidden on some threads, but I am reading the hot 100 thread in ATRx, and I am like, thank god UKmi doesn't have images in threads to this degree. Jesus, that crap is annoying.

Also, so sorry to hear of your loss, Christina. Having lost my dad to cancer, I know how hard it is to go through all the treatments and watch with frustration when they don't work. All my prayers to you.

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    My condolences, Christina. :(

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by RayRay
    Originally posted by spiritboy

I do think cancer has a cure or they are very close to have one but they probably won't allow as corporations earn enormous money off the medicine. :evil:
    First of all my condolences, Christina.

My Godfather just lost his sister to cancer, a colleague just lost his wife to cancer and my husband is dealing with cancer right now. There are a lot of different kinds of cancers. They don't all need the same kind of medicine. Also, it already costs a lot of money, so I don't think it's about not "allowing" it to be cured. My husband has done tests which costs thousands of euro's and they didn't hesitate giving it to him. I find it very rude, how you talk about it, spiritboy.
    I don't think i wrote anything rude about the illness, did i? I know there are different types of cancer and they won't be treated/cured with same treatment. Have you read this article?
    http://yournewswire.com/11-cancer-do...-three-months/

If not, you may understand what i meant when you read it. Big corporations don't care about human life, all they care about is money. That's why illnesses like cancer and terrorism/gun-related violence will never end because they both have become huge industries that became money machines. Sadly, we are the one who suffer. I'm really sorry about your husband and people you love and care. I have lost a few people i loved as well.

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    ^ She is indeed a beautiful Lady.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    So random but Halle Berry is still the most beautiful woman ever and she is an underrated actress.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X