X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheapthrills
    replied
    You know what's really awesome is when you spill coffee all over your pants about five minutes before someone is supposed to show up for an interview.

Leave a comment:

• oasisbobo
    replied
    [youtube:2zvyn2gn]yo5gI3sZ4A4[/youtube:2zvyn2gn]

Leave a comment:

• Biebz
    replied
    Originally posted by theArmy
    Originally posted by Biebz
    The highlight of the holiday was seeing a middle aged woman wearing an Avril top. I can only assume it was theArmy's mother.
    Omgg u saw her in person?? That's that crazy Avril stan which auditioned on a talent show here in Croatia!! She wears fake wigs. Which city was it?
    Split

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied
    Originally posted by MrRager
    Got back from Croatia and can't tell you how many times I heard 'Tuesday' by Burak Yeter. It's clearly not done anything in the UK because I'd never heard it before but I'm guessing it's pretty big there
    How was Croatia? What other songs remind you of your holiday? Well apart from Despacito
    Tbh there wasn't a lot songs that were overplayed. I heard 'It Ain't Me' a few times and also 'Wild Thoughts'. I even heard Carly's 'I Really Like You'

The highlight of the holiday was seeing a middle aged woman wearing an Avril top. I can only assume it was theArmy's mother.
    OMG i'd have approached that woman with the Avril top!

Speaking of Carly.. Cut To The Feeling is all over the Radio here!

I played it yesterday and I'm certain I've never heard it on the radio. Who knows where Biebz was!

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Omgg u saw her in person?? That's that crazy Avril stan which auditioned on a talent show here in Croatia!! She wears fake wigs. Which city was it?

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    I played it yesterday and I'm certain I've never heard it on the radio. Who knows where Biebz was!

Leave a comment:

• Biebz
    replied
    Originally posted by MrRager
    Got back from Croatia and can't tell you how many times I heard 'Tuesday' by Burak Yeter. It's clearly not done anything in the UK because I'd never heard it before but I'm guessing it's pretty big there
    How was Croatia? What other songs remind you of your holiday? Well apart from Despacito
    Tbh there wasn't a lot songs that were overplayed. I heard 'It Ain't Me' a few times and also 'Wild Thoughts'. I even heard Carly's 'I Really Like You'

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied
    Wtf I've never even heard of Tuesday
    Listening to it now.. It's so catchy! It would no doubt get real annoying though.

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Wtf I've never even heard of Tuesday

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    Got back from Croatia....
    I'm going to Dubrovnik on Aug 6th
    Dubrovnik was awesome, glad I only spent 2 days there though, wasn't a whole lot to do
    but the beaches I'll be there for 3 days and sleeping in a cheap ass hostel with other strangers

Leave a comment:

• Biebz
    replied
    Dubrovnik was awesome, glad I only spent 2 days there though, wasn't a whole lot to do

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Fot bak from Pottugal and ofc it was raining lmao lemme lock myself in room for the next few days and cry

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    ^^ the same thing happened to me with Despacito

Leave a comment:

• setg1
    replied
    I still don't understand how it took so long for the song to become an international hit. It was a hit in Finland last autumn but it took more than half a year to reach the neighboring Sweden. It entered my top five last September and was already out by the time it really became popular anywhere.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab
    I've never reported anyone and I'm proud of it.
    Snitches get stitches

Leave a comment:

• oasisbobo
    replied
    Originally posted by oasisbobo
    Stereophonics finally play live tonight in Plymouth! I've been counting down the days to this gig waiting to see if they play a new song or two! I've been checking social media every day for updates but nothing has been announced yet. I even had a dream where they said on social media that the new song will debut tomorrow morning on the radio after the gig
    Two new songs were played! Caught by the Wind and All in One Night! There are recordings on YouTube currently listening to Caught by the Wind!!!!
    You've got to be kidding me? They play their 2nd warm up show tonight in Swindon

Leave a comment:

• Biebz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Spiritboy,

I am jealous your friend will see Diana too. She is such a legend.

Leave a comment:

• oasisbobo
    replied
    Stereophonics finally play live tonight in Plymouth! I've been counting down the days to this gig waiting to see if they play a new song or two! I've been checking social media every day for updates but nothing has been announced yet. I even had a dream where they said on social media that the new song will debut tomorrow morning on the radio after the gig
    Two new songs were played! Caught by the Wind and All in One Night! There are recordings on YouTube currently listening to Caught by the Wind!!!!

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    My best friends gonna see Diana Ross live tonight at Wolf Trap in Virginia. Lucky bishes.
    I've seen her live twice. She is brilliant. Ultimate diva with loads of hits.

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    Originally posted by trebor
    (I miss Chester so much it physically hurts)
    I feel you

Wasn't AlmostHeaven the one who said some racist crap in the Mariah thread? If so, I'm glad they're banned. But maybe I'm mixing up the posters.

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    [*]A post made by AlmostHeaven (your report resulted in a permanent ban for that poster).
    Hold up, WHAAT? He was annoying af, but what did he do to get a permanent ban?

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    Lord!! Page 666
    And the main topic has been MusicRecords

Coincidence? I think not.

jk MR when you come back ily

Leave a comment:

Working...
X