Mariah is checking out Robbie, who is doing some weird sex thing
    Slightly aroused.

You included TT without Jason? H.A.T.E.U

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
      Originally posted by RayRay
      Originally posted by DnBLover
      Originally posted by RayRay
      It is aimed at The Realest. She got upset that NothingFails doesn't like Chris Brown.
      It's not the first time I see you misreading things but this is too much. NF frontally shamed her and called her an embarrassment for feminism for having her own opinion on Chris Brown.
      And she got upset and defended Chris Brown.
      Just a difference of interpretation.
      She has been very rude every time there was an opinion that she does not agree with. How many times has she lashed out on others for opinions against her favorite artists who happen to have criminal records?
      Let's not forget "rock was never really a thing" because since it didn't appeal to her or where she comes from, obviously those hundreds of millions of Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, Metallica, Beatles, AC/DC albums sold didn't mean anything or that a whole generation of Boomers and Gen X-ers weren't big on rock music I mean, as a gay white man, I could claim 90's gangsta rap wasn't a thing because "my people" weren't listening to hip hop in the 90s . R&B yes, rap no.

But it isn't just about making a comment about the continuing support of Chris Brown and badmouthing the "haters" who see him as a scumbag (the fact that Chris didn't use the Rihanna thing to try and redeem himself but saw it as a gateway out of "teen idol" into reinventing himself as a "bad boy" says it all about his persona), it's about XXXtencion, it's about R. Kelly too... I'm even sure there's defense of OJ Simpson and Bill Cosby as well. All the above are pieces of trash who deserve to be hung by their testicles for their crimes (I know XXXtencion's dead).
      My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

• Re: The Random Thought Thread

What did xxxtentacion do?

Comment

Can y’all give it a rest already
          last.fm

Comment

• Rock was never really a thing where we’re from. There’s a huge difference. What other people listen to outside of my sphere really doesn’t matter or affect me.
            Greatest Of All Time

Comment

I truly wished Diana would have won Best Actress for Lady Sings The Blues. That performance was untouchable. Liza Minnelli was a great winner, but I would have preferred Diana or Liv Ullman.
              Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                I truly wished Diana would have won Best Actress for Lady Sings The Blues. That performance was untouchable. Liza Minnelli was a great winner, but I would have preferred Diana or Liv Ullman.
                That was such a strong year for Best Actress though, plus Cicely Tyson and Maggie Smith. Stiff competition.

Comment

Damn I just came to post some song lyrics and I see bitches still discussing me

Comment

• Originally posted by Carbon
                    Can y’all give it a rest already

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME
                        Originally posted by TheRealest
                        Only the Kween.
                        Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Always wondered if Hugo is a hot Portuguese hunk.
                          2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

I wonder if he black
                            Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan
                              Originally posted by TIfan
                              That was such a strong year for Best Actress though, plus Cicely Tyson and Maggie Smith. Stiff competition.
                              One of the strongest ever
                              Diva!!!

Comment

• I was checking youtube for some new music videos and one page already had three Lils on it: Lil Barty, Lil Gnar, Lil Win. And they keep coming...Lil Drip
                                Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Lil Snowman
                                  Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                    Lil Snowman
                                    Yaas... Kween of Roc n Roll

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo
                                      I was checking youtube for some new music videos and one page already had three Lils on it: Lil Barty, Lil Gnar, Lil Win. And they keep coming.
                                      Lil Gnar
                                      Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo
                                          I was checking youtube for some new music videos and one page already had three Lils on it: Lil Barty, Lil Gnar, Lil Win. And they keep coming...Lil Drip
                                          But Lil Pump is the one who stole your heart <3

Comment

Now we only need Lil D*cky. Oh wait he already exists...
                                            DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                                            98 - OUT

Comment

Speak for yourself
                                              Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Originally posted by Odyssey
                                                Originally posted by heppolo
                                                I was checking youtube for some new music videos and one page already had three Lils on it: Lil Barty, Lil Gnar, Lil Win. And they keep coming...Lil Drip
                                                So that's his real fave? No wonder he brings him up every time in attempt to come at my fave Duck Lips.
                                                Now I know who I have to drag everytime he tries it.
                                                98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                                  Speak for yourself
                                                  98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat
                                                    Originally posted by Odyssey
                                                    Originally posted by heppolo
                                                    So that's his real fave? No wonder he brings him up every time in attempt to come at my fave Duck Lips.
                                                    Now I know who I have to drag everytime he tries it.
                                                    I prefer Big Shaq to be honest. Lil Pump is like Trump to me, I love to hate him.
                                                    [youtube:3bg1u0b7]ygLy02y7_n8[/youtube:3bg1u0b7]
                                                    Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Working...
                                                    X