replied
    Originally posted by MrRager
    What did MusicRecords do!!?
    He called joixprince a " dramatic moron" and he reported mr lol

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    :(

Killing this place even further, way to go.

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    ^

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    http://gifyu.com/images/judgejudysnicker.gif

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied
    What did MusicRecords do!!?

Leave a comment:

• urbanmusik
    replied
    fyi my hatred of ed sheeran and insecurity are completely unrelated

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by oasisbobo
    Stereophonics finally play live tonight in Plymouth! I've been counting down the days to this gig waiting to see if they play a new song or two! I've been checking social media every day for updates but nothing has been announced yet. I even had a dream where they said on social media that the new song will debut tomorrow morning on the radio after the gig
    Have fun

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    Stereophonics finally play live tonight in Plymouth! I've been counting down the days to this gig waiting to see if they play a new song or two! I've been checking social media every day for updates but nothing has been announced yet. I even had a dream where they said on social media that the new song will debut tomorrow morning on the radio after the gig
    Have fun darling!

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    I'm happy for you! Is this your first time seeing them live? Could you give me some suggestions for songs by them I could listen to? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• oasisbobo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Pretty sure I'm the only one in the world who cares what Shingai Shoniwa is up to, but like why doesn't the woman release music anymore??? I loved her voice.

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    "I'll play my fight song
    And I don't really care if Nick believes
    'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me"

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by cheapthrills
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    As much as I don't like Rachel platten for blocking me on Instagram, I'm curious and interested in new music from her
    WTH? Why did she block you??

Re: negativity - maybe I've been in the wrong threads, but this feels like the most civil music discussion board I've seen.
    Cause I simply told he releasing Better Place was a mistake and that it would flop

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    As much as I don't like Rachel platten for blocking me on Instagram, I'm curious and interested in new music from her
    WTH? Why did she block you??

Re: negativity - maybe I've been in the wrong threads, but this feels like the most civil music discussion board I've seen.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Gravity
    Originally posted by Nippian93
    Often the most negative members are the biggest hypocrites full of double standards. There is also often a correlation between being negative and being insecure, not always, but pretty often, especially online.
    Preach!

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Nah, the mods did entirely too much before. It's cool now... people just have to know when to sit down.

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    Originally posted by Nippian93
    Often the most negative members are the biggest hypocrites full of double standards. There is also often a correlation between being negative and being insecure, not always, but pretty often, especially online.
    Preach!

Leave a comment:

• oasisbobo
    replied
    Fate doesn't hang on a wrong or right choice
    Fortune depends on the tone of your voice

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    Originally posted by Guru
    Originally posted by BlankSpace
    Back in 2011 when i started reading UkMix it was a nice place,With Little to No Negativity (or maybe there was still some but i didn't see it because I was new). anyways but now its kinda too much Negativity nd Hate around here.it just doesn't feel good anymore.. though none of you know me personally & i don't know any of you either but i read your stories your good news bad news nd all.for the past 6 years UkMix was like a family to me and im gonna miss it and some of the posters. especially thebigham, Colbie, Nippian93, spiritboy, Biscuits, MusicRecords(i don't know why some people say you're annoying i loved reading your posts), zMike, luckyONE, Phoenixx and a lots of other posters too..
    .BYE GUYZZ
    Aww thank you hun, don't leave! :(
    I agree with their opening statements. Mods have let this slip over the years. Compared to before, there is a lot more negativity on this forum. People were dignified in their constructive criticism. Now it's free for all
    I think the mods need to get more stricter around negative comments. If you don't like an artist, don't bother going into their threads. You don't have to always agree but there is a way to make your point known without pure negativity towards the artists.
    This

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    what's so bad about "Same Trailer, Different Park"?

Leave a comment:

• BrisadeOriente
    replied
    I just discovered that Chris Duran is my favourite male singer right now. His songs are so deep, with strong melodies and lyrics! His voice cut s my soul !!!

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    Originally posted by Noahh
    Originally posted by Rihab
    Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
    Originally posted by Rihab
    I quite enjoyed her 'Waves' remix. Are any of her own songs in the same vein? Not here for full-on country.
    You can't get much more country than Kacey tbh Although having said that she does attract a lot of non-country listeners due to her opinions and unconventional take on country music

'Follow Your Arrow', 'Somebody to Love', 'Merry Go Round' and 'Dime Store Cowgirl' are good starting songs for anyone wanting to get into her music
    alarm bells are ringing in my head from that song title alone

but I'll give it a chance
    Didn't one of her albums titles "Same Trailer, Different Park" tell you enough.

I must say that I have enjoyed a few things I've heard from her.
    That has to be one of the worst album titles ever, and that's coming from a fan of the woman who called her album Unrepentant Geraldines...

I like High Time by Kacey, she seems sweet, not my thing fully

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by Guru
    Back in 2011 when i started reading UkMix it was a nice place,With Little to No Negativity (or maybe there was still some but i didn't see it because I was new). anyways but now its kinda too much Negativity nd Hate around here.it just doesn't feel good anymore.. though none of you know me personally & i don't know any of you either but i read your stories your good news bad news nd all.for the past 6 years UkMix was like a family to me and im gonna miss it and some of the posters. especially thebigham, Colbie, Nippian93, spiritboy, Biscuits, MusicRecords(i don't know why some people say you're annoying i loved reading your posts), zMike, luckyONE, Phoenixx and a lots of other posters too..
    .BYE GUYZZ
    Aww thank you hun, don't leave! :(
    I agree with their opening statements. Mods have let this slip over the years. Compared to before, there is a lot more negativity on this forum. People were dignified in their constructive criticism. Now it's free for all
    I think the mods need to get more stricter around negative comments. If you don't like an artist, don't bother going into their threads. You don't have to always agree but there is a way to make your point known without pure negativity towards the artists.

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    .BYE GUYZZ
    Thank you,

Hope to see you back soon.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X