Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my true faves are the gender-bender androgynous synthpop stars of the 80s, there are no male pop acts like those anymore
    [youtube:w7yksgxf]GqsWkDmZ20s[/youtube:w7yksgxf]
    Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Re: The Random Thought Thread

Biebz
      Originally posted by abi on GOAT
      You know what? UKMIX really did wonders on this song for me.

I really went from not caring for this song at all to having this as my most played Mariah song of all time because of the constant mentions of this song from some of y'all here.

Comment

• Originally posted by KokoCollino
        Always wondered if Hugo is a hot Portuguese hunk.
        He obsessively stans Beyonce so most likely he is a flamboyant loud twink.
        BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
        98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney
          Biebz
          no, he doesn't openly hang out with boys like Boy George used to.

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo
            I prefer Big Shaq to be honest. Lil Pump is like Trump to me, I love to hate him.
            [youtube:1nlagc0a]ygLy02y7_n8[/youtube:1nlagc0a]
            gurl u've been exposed, now go on and bury your head in shame and don't try to front.
            98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo
              my true faves are the gender-bender androgynous synthpop stars of the 80s, there are no male pop acts like those anymore
              [youtube:1ew55o65]PGNiXGX2nLU[/youtube:1ew55o65]

this a cute bop but the singer can't sing for sh!t.
              98 - OUT

Comment

The Paul McCartney carpool with James Cordon is the greatest musical event of the year. Pure emotional.
                The greatest living legend in the world.
                Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                  The Paul McCartney carpool with James Cordon is the greatest musical event of the year. Pure emotional.
                  Very hard to disagree with this - he is the most important act in music any of us will ever know, the preeminent musician to have emerged in the last 75 years and without question one of the greatest creative geniuses in any field of entertainment ever.

His name will forever be on a pedestal of its own, at the top of any list of the biggest musicians or music acts of all-time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                    Originally posted by TIfan
                    he is the most important act in music any of us will ever know, the preeminent musician to have emerged in the last 75 years and without question one of the greatest creative geniuses in any field of entertainment ever.

His name will forever be on a pedestal of its own, at the top of any list of the biggest musicians or music acts of all-time.
                    Oh please.
                    My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
                      Originally posted by Wayne
                      he is the most important act in music any of us will ever know, the preeminent musician to have emerged in the last 75 years and without question one of the greatest creative geniuses in any field of entertainment ever.

Oh please.
                      I missed you so much Billy

Comment

I think I’ll take some stick for that post.

But I stand by it.

Comment

Kit and Rose are officially married.
                          Diva!!!

Comment

• I'm not a fan of the majority of Paul McCartney's post-Beatles output (and even with them, I would take Lennon and Harrison anyday) but Wayne is correct in many ways. Paul was in two phenomenally successful bands that defined their respective decades (he also had Wings in the 70s who had tons of smash hits and successful albums) plus a still-going solo career. He is the definition of a living legend and even if a lot of his music doesn't appeal to me, it's hard to argue with his pedigree.

Although I do find it funny that we attack Madonna and Mariah for working with younger, hotter stars, but Paul's always gotten away with working with people like MJ in the 80s to Rihanna and Kanye today and nobody ever called him out on trying to bask in a younger stars' mania.
                            My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

Very hard to disagree with this - he is the most important act in music any of us will ever know, the preeminent musician to have emerged in the last 75 years and without question one of the greatest creative geniuses in any field of entertainment ever.

I think it's easier than you think!
                              UKMIX Favourite Artists of the Last 20 Years: [Ballot box open]
                              "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top Scorers Countdown: [#3 revealed!]

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

Very hard to disagree with this - he is the most important act in music any of us will ever know
                                Not when you know Khia

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan
                                  Very hard to disagree with this -

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat

this a cute bop but the singer can't sing for sh!t.
                                    actually he could, but in a manly low voice (weird)

Comment

The most iconic artists ever (to me) is Ray Charles
                                      Floped and localed

Comment

I had to reread you post Wayne cuz I feel you say the exact same thing for 10 different artists.
                                        be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME
                                          Originally posted by JSparksFan
                                          Very hard to disagree with this -
                                          like I can name at least 1000 artists on top of my head who are >>>>> Paul McLeatherskin
                                          98 - OUT

Comment

The most iconic artists are non-English language. US and UK artists always had it too easy in the industry, whilst most of them never had any songwriting talent and mediocre singing and performance skills.

Comment

It’s not even up for discussion, the most important man, woman, and group all belong to the Jackson family

Comment

• Most Iconic?

The most iconic acts are:

The Beatles
                                                Elvis Presley
                                                The Rolling Stones
                                                Queen
                                                ABBA
                                                Michael Jackson
                                                Madonna

Of course there are more icons but no one else can Top the ones mentioend above in terms of iconicness around the world.
                                                Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Good luck beating Mozart, Beethoven, etc.
                                                  I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                                  I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover
                                                    Good luck beating Mozart, Beethoven, etc.
                                                    Well, we're obviously talking about the modern Rock N Roll era.
                                                    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                                    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

Working...
                                                    X