X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gravity
    replied
    Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
    I wish more people liked Kacey Musgraves :x She's such an amazing lyricist and a beautiful person inside and out
    I like country but her whole discography sounds like one long a** song to me not a fan.

Leave a comment:

• Noahh
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab
    I wish more people liked Kacey Musgraves :x She's such an amazing lyricist and a beautiful person inside and out
    I quite enjoyed her 'Waves' remix. Are any of her own songs in the same vein? Not here for full-on country.
    You can't get much more country than Kacey tbh Although having said that she does attract a lot of non-country listeners due to her opinions and unconventional take on country music

'Follow Your Arrow', 'Somebody to Love', 'Merry Go Round' and 'Dime Store Cowgirl' are good starting songs for anyone wanting to get into her music
    alarm bells are ringing in my head from that song title alone

but I'll give it a chance
    Didn't one of her albums titles "Same Trailer, Different Park" tell you enough.

I must say that I have enjoyed a few things I've heard from her.

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    I quite enjoyed her 'Waves' remix. Are any of her own songs in the same vein? Not here for full-on country.
    You can't get much more country than Kacey tbh Although having said that she does attract a lot of non-country listeners due to her opinions and unconventional take on country music

'Follow Your Arrow', 'Somebody to Love', 'Merry Go Round' and 'Dime Store Cowgirl' are good starting songs for anyone wanting to get into her music
    alarm bells are ringing in my head from that song title alone

but I'll give it a chance

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Originally posted by BlankSpace
    Back in 2011 when i started reading UkMix it was a nice place,With Little to No Negativity (or maybe there was still some but i didn't see it because I was new). anyways but now its kinda too much Negativity nd Hate around here.it just doesn't feel good anymore.. though none of you know me personally & i don't know any of you either but i read your stories your good news bad news nd all.for the past 6 years UkMix was like a family to me and im gonna miss it and some of the posters. especially thebigham, Colbie, Nippian93, spiritboy, Biscuits, MusicRecords(i don't know why some people say you're annoying i loved reading your posts), zMike, luckyONE, Phoenixx and a lots of other posters too..
    .BYE GUYZZ
    Aww thank you hun, don't leave! :(
    I agree with their opening statements. Mods have let this slip over the years. Compared to before, there is a lot more negativity on this forum. People were dignified in their constructive criticism. Now it's free for all
    I think the mods need to get more stricter around negative comments. If you don't like an artist, don't bother going into their threads. You don't have to always agree but there is a way to make your point known without pure negativity towards the artists.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by BlankSpace
    Back in 2011 when i started reading UkMix it was a nice place,With Little to No Negativity (or maybe there was still some but i didn't see it because I was new). anyways but now its kinda too much Negativity nd Hate around here.it just doesn't feel good anymore.. though none of you know me personally & i don't know any of you either but i read your stories your good news bad news nd all.for the past 6 years UkMix was like a family to me and im gonna miss it and some of the posters. especially thebigham, Colbie, Nippian93, spiritboy, Biscuits, MusicRecords(i don't know why some people say you're annoying i loved reading your posts), zMike, luckyONE, Phoenixx and a lots of other posters too..
    .BYE GUYZZ
    Aww thank you hun, don't leave! :(

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Listening to a playlist on Spotify that is full of remixes of 2017 songs (Remixes Hits 2017) and literally every song is better than the original.

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    Fe-licia-cito

lol there's hardly any negativity here unless some people decide to randomly "stfu" at everyone. It was def more back then.

anyway, ukmix king of Eurovision recently released another track and it's another ethno-bop, i kinda stan for this genre now

[youtube:33uzbnuk]PzR_EeH1I2k[/youtube:33uzbnuk]

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    Fe-licia-cito
    https://twitter.com/TheBeyHiveTeam/s...76265731407872

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Fe-licia-cito

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BlankSpace
    replied
    .BYE GUYZZ

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Sounds like me tbh, here I am

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Ion gotta dance, I make money moves
    If I see you and ion speak
    That means I don't f**k witchu

Leave a comment:

• oasisbobo
    replied
    [youtube:3o1p3er5]s6H92_dwkBY[/youtube:3o1p3er5]

Sport socks here your sport socks...

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Okay, that was funny.
    Tell that to FlopHoe who's more bitter than a cheap gin & tonic

lass sofort mein Brudi in ruhä alda!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Storyteller
    replied
    Ughhhhhh......Ukmix is so damn boring these days without much drama...., I predict it'll cease to exist soon

Let's play a guessing game

I once hooked up with a legit A-list gay celebrity in NYC

Guess who it was?
    Frankie Grande is not an Alist celeb

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Okay, that was funny.

eww cheap gin... nobody shud stoop to such measures.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Okay, that was funny.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Okay, that was funny.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    ^ you're such a moaner!
    I bet u can make me moan louder ;)
    Mmhmm.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by flopho
    While i agree that it's a shame that there isn't much going on here, you don't seem to get that your mostly childish and rude posts aren't drama or entertainment, they're actually just annoying. I'm sure you think you're being entertaining and funny or something but most of the times it's just uncalled-for.
    +1

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    While i agree that it's a shame that there isn't much going on here, you don't seem to get that your mostly childish and rude posts aren't drama or entertainment, they're actually just annoying. I'm sure you think you're being entertaining and funny or something but most of the times it's just uncalled-for.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    ^ you're such a moaner!
    I bet u can make me moan louder ;)

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    ^ you're such a moaner!

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Ughhhhhh......Ukmix is so damn boring these days without much drama...., I predict it'll cease to exist soon

Let's play a guessing game

I once hooked up with a legit A-list gay celebrity in NYC

Guess who it was?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X