This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Random Thought Thread

Guess I need to check out some of these authors. Cause no idea who they are.
    Except William because of school.
    Originally posted by SummerPeur
    Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
    Originally posted by Goldmoney
    So does her microphone

Comment

• And Then There Were None is one of my favourite books of all time. I love a good Agatha novel, though I try and avoid Poirot or Marple.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
        Originally posted by menime123
        Well Shakespeare sells because us British folk are forced to study at least 2 of his plays in school

Shakespeare was a genius storyteller but there is absolutely zero education in studying him in school from a book imo. It was only when I started going to the theatre that I fell in love with his work - Iíve seen some amazing actors bring his plays to life (Dame Judi in The Winterís Tale, James McAvoy in Macbeth, Tom Hiddleston in Coriolanus, Benedict Cumberbatch in Hamlet, Kevin Spacey in Richard III) and firmly believe Shakespeare needs to be seen in order to be understood (even the language makes sense 15 minute in).
        I watched Othello at The Globe and found it to be brilliant, however found it pretty tough sitting for so long on the wooden benches.

Better than standing in the yard for the whole performance

Iíve never been in The Globe, I canít bring myself to watch something in the open air. I did see something in the foundations of the building next door... they excavated The Rose theatre (which Shakespeareís plays were performed in) which is under another building. I swear my front room is bigger than the audience space and stage combined, and I swear my nipples almost fell off from frostbite.
        M08T10

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan
          Originally posted by TIfan
          I thought JK Rolling was the best selling living author!
          I always thought so, too, but I guess it's just that the Harry Potter series are the best-selling book series of all-time.

Sheís the first $1B author.
          M08T10

Comment

• Originally posted by SummerPeur
            Guess I need to check out some of these authors. Cause no idea who they are.
            Except William because of school.
            Same, but I am pretty sure I can skip Barbara Cartland.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan
              And Then There Were None is one of my favourite books of all time.
              I havenít read it, but the BBC adaptation with Aidan Turner a few years ago was dire.
              M08T10

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123
                Originally posted by Spartan
                And Then There Were None is one of my favourite books of all time.
                I havenít read it, but the BBC adaptation with Aidan Turner a few years ago was dire.
                It was okay. The book fooled me so many times throughout.

Comment

• [youtube:3q2mk53p]mUBMPaj0L3o[/youtube:3q2mk53p]

Cute
                  COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• This is UKmix, so surely someone can please help me know what the censored word is in this headline?

If it's really bad, just PM me - none of the things I'm thinking of match the story

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills
                      This is UKmix, so surely someone can please help me know what the censored word is in this headline?

If it's really bad, just PM me - none of the things I'm thinking of match the story
                      B*kkakked?

Comment

^

Comment

Watching the mess that is Global Citizen Festival. Who is on stage rn?
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills
                            This is UKmix, so surely someone can please help me know what the censored word is in this headline?

Bumf*cked?

I genuinely have no idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat
                              Originally posted by cheapthrills

B*kkakked?
                              That was the first word that came to my mind.

Oh, itís bollocked.

Comment

Censoring words is so blah.
                                be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

I would love a Grammy roundtable with divas lol.
                                  Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                                    Lol as if they can get Grammys anymore, however legend Dua Lipa might get her first Grammy.

Comment

Lol as if they can get Grammys anymore, however legend Dua Lipa might get her first Grammy.
                                      Divas, meaning all female artists.
                                      Duo lips get a Grammy?
                                      Well they did award "Who Let The Dogs Out" so I guess anything is possible.
                                      Diva!!!

Comment

Originally posted by aRat
                                        Duo lips get a Grammy?
                                        which is an excellent bop and better than any diva song (and by diva I mean the dusty ones) since like 2005.

Comment

Originally posted by aRat
                                          Duo lips get a Grammy?
                                          which is an excellent bop and better than any diva song (and by diva I mean the dusty ones) since like 2005.
                                          The only reason you like the song is due to the fact that Dogs dont care for cats, who hates rats.
                                          Diva!!!

Comment

The only reason you like the song is due to the fact that Dogs dont care for cats, who hates rats.
                                            + it is better than any diva song since 2005.

Comment

• https://media.tenor.com/images/8dee3404 ... /tenor.gif
                                              °Eh, mamŠ!
                                              Me quiero matar
                                              El mundo se va a la mierda
                                              Y no he hecho nada

Comment

• I stan both hihi

but can you find that girl in ur avi in the top 624362534525342364 artist chart?

https://media1.tenor.com/images/8e1c...itemid=4652942

Comment

• Nah sorry sis, I actually prefer stanning talent
                                                  °Eh, mamŠ!
                                                  Me quiero matar
                                                  Y no he hecho nada

Comment

• Yasss Ava and Dua next to each other
                                                    The long future of pop music is here babes
                                                    Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/ukmix.org

didn't know we were so popular in Brazil. Interesting that the UK isn't in the top 5 tho
                                                      °Eh, mamŠ!
                                                      Me quiero matar
                                                      Y no he hecho nada

Comment

• Originally posted by flopho
                                                        https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/ukmix.org

didn't know we were so popular in Brazil. Interesting that the UK isn't in the top 5 tho
                                                        I'm sure the bulk comes from these users:
                                                        aRat - Germany
                                                        Rihab - Germany
                                                        plus stevvy stanning for Murriha
                                                        USA: Tlfan and Ratchetmoney
                                                        Australia: SummerPeur
                                                        Brazil: MrLeonix
                                                        India: ?
                                                        Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

To be fair Brazil is always THAT country when it comes to music platforms (YouTube, LastFM)

Comment

• Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
                                                            Brazil has all the stans so Iím not completely surprised....but Iídíve guessed Croatia or Germany would have the most ukmixers
                                                            I guessed the UK would have most of them.

Though i have no idea where all the Mariah stans are from. Maybe most of them are from Brazil?

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                                              Originally posted by flopho
                                                              https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/ukmix.org

I'm sure the bulk comes from these users:
                                                              aRat - Germany
                                                              Rihab - Germany
                                                              plus stevvy stanning for Murriha
                                                              USA: Tlfan and Ratchetmoney
                                                              Australia: SummerPeur
                                                              Brazil: MrLeonix
                                                              India: ?
                                                              Era ha impact
                                                              °Eh, mamŠ!
                                                              Me quiero matar
                                                              Y no he hecho nada

Comment

Working...
                                                              X