• Show
Clear All

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Then to reiterate MusicRecords...

Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Originally posted by Rihab
    I wish days had like 30 hours. There are so many things I want to do right now, but there's so little time.
    Lmao stfu and manage your time better
    That proves my point, I manage my time well therefore I end up with too much free time that I'd actually prefer shorter days
    Love ya daddy Wayne <3

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Then to reiterate MusicRecords...

I wish days had like 30 hours. There are so many things I want to do right now, but there's so little time.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Tansike
    30 hours a day? No thanks. I'd be here for like 10 hours a day right now

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    This is like my first summer ever that I actually do somethi rather than just plannig to have fun and spend it all indoors and bored, so yay for me feela good to know im usig these 4 montha of good weather we have cuz non-summer season are shit

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    30 hours a day? No thanks. I'd be here for like 10 hours a day right now

Leave a comment:

• theArmy
    replied
    So why don't u just create ur own 30 hours days and tell everyone ur living in ur own measures?

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    Originally posted by toni_pest
    oh rehab, i envy you tbh, im exactly the opposite, on my summer break for 2 months atm and i have all the time in the world yet im constantly bored and do nothing about it.
    "Bored" is underrated, in my opinion. I enjoy boredom (as oxymoronic as that may sound).

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Also, thankfulforkelly can peek his dick anywhere he wants, leave him alone.
    There'll be no d-peeking on UKMIX thank you very much.

Also, agreed - I'd love 30 hours in the day!

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    oh rehab, i envy you tbh, im exactly the opposite, on my summer break for 2 months atm and i have all the time in the world yet im constantly bored and do nothing about it.

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    I just feel like I'm overflowing with energy atm, so much so that I think I could easily last an extra 6 hours a day and that going to bed feels like a waste of time / life.
    On my best days, I feel like this. If sleep weren't necessary for survival, I wouldn't do it.

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by Guru
    http://gph.is/1uKyyak

I just feel like I'm overflowing with energy atm, so much so that I think I could easily last an extra 6 hours a day and that going to bed feels like a waste of time / life.

Also, thankfulforkelly can peek his dick anywhere he wants, leave him alone.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Omg you guys, I'm visiting Poland right now and went to Auschwitz...so depressing and a harsh reality of the terrible things that have happened in history...seeing the hair of so many people, their shoes and even little baby ones, the luggage, brushes...going inside one of the gas chambers where so many were killed... it really moves you to actually be there
    I was there in February. So shocking to see. I also went to see the Jewish quarters in Krakow and the Schindler factory. History we should never forget.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Omg you guys, I'm visiting Poland right now and went to Auschwitz...so depressing and a harsh reality of the terrible things that have happened in history...seeing the hair of so many people, their shoes and even little baby ones, the luggage, brushes...going inside one of the gas chambers where so many were killed... it really moves you to actually be there

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
    Stop being a dick all the time
    And u stop peeking your d*ck into this

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    I really miss biscuits, it's not the same without him :( especially the survivors.

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied

Leave a comment:

• luckyONE
    replied
    Originally posted by flopho
    nop but my student ticket is valid for the entire Rhein-Neckar region and i'm on semester break right now and i didn't have anything else to do anyway so i thought why not but yeah it was not very well planned lol i was basically at the wrong side of the "action" most of the time.
    i grew up in the rhein-neckar region. where do you study may i ask?

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Wait a minute. There is a statue of Leopold II of Belgium??? The same mutha ****er that killed 10 million in Congo?

Leave a comment:

• LongingHeart
    replied
    90% filler? Girl.... no! :-? I don't know his last album (...) but the other ones were really really good.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicLover88
    I kinda miss biscuit
    Who? #dontknowha

Leave a comment:

• MusicLover88
    replied
    I kinda miss biscuit

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Had a 6.3 magnitude earthquake an hour ago. It was awful. Sadly two people died in Greek island Kos. Aegean Sea is rocking like a cradle these days.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    [quote:1bvdqlj0]
    Bish whaaaaaa..??? You're 22? I always thought you were 26-28
    I also thought that [/quote:1bvdqlj0]
    I get this all the time, not even surprised.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X