No announcement yet.

The LGBT Community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The least weird encounters I had with closet heterosexual men, I swear.
    YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

• Hi, all

Just a question, what makes a nice good attractive man to you? personally?

Comment

• Originally posted by ian001 View Post
        Hi, all

Just a question, what makes a nice good attractive man to you? personally?
        Shallow me ... good looks
        Real me .... someone who makes me laugh , is kind and thoughtful, honest, intelligent enough to hold a good conversation but not a 'rocket scientist' (don't want him to make me look bad) and someone who can tolerate me being the centre of attention when we go out Luckily I found someone who answered that description
        It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
        But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

Comment

• Originally posted by Madgefan View Post
          Shallow me ... good looks
          Real me .... someone who makes me laugh , is kind and thoughtful, honest, intelligent enough to hold a good conversation but not a 'rocket scientist' (don't want him to make me look bad) and someone who can tolerate me being the centre of attention when we go out Luckily I found someone who answered that description
          That's great!, they are ace qualities,

Comment

• In the look department: blonde hair and blue eyes are a plus; 20-30 years old; a few muscles here and there are an advantage but not a necessity
            Personalitywise: should be interested in similar things like me (music, literature, politics, academics); should have goals in life and support me in pursuing my goals; should appreciate quality time with me and be there for me when I'm not feeling well; need not be shy but shouldn't be too extrovert/extravagant; should be child- and animal-friendly as well as being interested in having a long-term, monogamous relationship; should be intelligent and enjoy 'nerd' and well-articulated talk; kind, polite and charming : )
            Don't need hindsight
            I'll make my emotions clear
            And then disappear
            With one strike
            (All Saints)

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
              In the look department: blonde hair and blue eyes are a plus; 20-30 years old; a few muscles here and there are an advantage but not a necessity
              Personalitywise: should be interested in similar things like me (music, literature, politics, academics); should have goals in life and support me in pursuing my goals; should appreciate quality time with me and be there for me when I'm not feeling well; need not be shy but shouldn't be too extrovert/extravagant; should be child- and animal-friendly as well as being interested in having a long-term, monogamous relationship; should be intelligent and enjoy 'nerd' and well-articulated talk; kind, polite and charming : )

The above is what i would look for in a good man also, but my film work, takes up all my time, very passionate, committed and have a lot of recognition/supportive fans, so i am greatful for having one thing in my life
              family and friends are very important, and included in that time, but i don't class myself as good looking,

but have a lot of Ace Bi-Sexual and Gay friends, but mostly Straight friends, that can have a laugh with
              Last edited by ian001; Tue July 30th, 2019, 19:35.

Comment

• What attracted me in my (now) husband back in the day:
                - good looking IMO
                - he worked and knew what he wanted in life (my best friends at the time were all troubled in what they really wanted out of life and their study, so to have someone who was past that, really was an attraction)
                - he made me feel completely at ease, I felt like I good be totally myself
                - we both love music (stanning for divas, collecting, going to concerts, musicals)
                - his Dutch wasn't as good as it is now; I found his English accent really sexy
                - we have a very similar outlook on life (although I'm very optimistic, while my husband isn't)
                - we both love animals; he had two cats, I had two cats; I don't think I could live with someone who doesn't like animals
                - we could talk for hours on end; I don't think I could live with someone quiet
                - we do most things together like best friends, but on the other hand we also let each other free (like I have a best (girl) friend and if I want to stay at hers for a couple of days, that's okay with my husband)
                - he encourages me in things I really want but tell myself "no" (Like I really wanted to fly to London to see Mariah live in concert, but as I already had seen her on that tour, I told myself "no, to fly to London would be ridiculous", but then my husband said: "Why not? You really want it, don't you?" So I did go.)
                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Hi, [MENTION=31471]RayRay[/MENTION]

Wow, that was a touching story, true love, i adore animal's also and love Kylie

Comment

• Originally posted by ian001 View Post
                    Hi, [MENTION=31471]RayRay[/MENTION]

Wow, that was a touching story, true love, i adore animal's also and love Kylie
                    My husband loves Kylie. I do too now.

Comment

• Never mind. you all dont need to hear about my tragic dates

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                        Never mind. you all dont need to hear about my tragic dates
                        Oh, but we do!

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                          Never mind. you all dont need to hear about my tragic dates
                          Why did you edit it all out? I saw it before you changed it

sometimes it just doesnít work out and itís a letdown, but hey it doesnít mean youíre not attractive or anything, maybe you just werenít his type. Donít stress or think too much about it
                          Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Hi, I had a funny date few years back, with a chaplin, we'd been chatting online for months until we met
                            and went out for a meal! he didn't tell me that was his work until he came round. Felt there was no real
                            connection after all, think I could see it in his eyes, and was the type of guy who would want you to hug
                            him first!

Comment

• Hey, folks! What do you think about having petitions posted here so we can give our support to less fortunate queers? And while at it, let's make it a permanent thing, maybe an updated first post or something?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B05yjtml...d=i8zcvp07oq11
                              be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Also, why is insta sharing not working? :(

Comment

• 'LGBT-free zones'? Wonder how that concept is working when 5-10% of every society's population is homo- or bisexual... Do people stop being sexually attracted to the same gender once a zone is declared to be LGBT-free, or what ?
                                  Don't need hindsight
                                  And then disappear
                                  With one strike
                                  (All Saints)

Comment

• Trust me, I grew up where people think it's a western/American propaganda that aims to diminish the birth rates of the country, as well as some devil sent test for the good xtians.

The ban is there to prevent any parades, protests and maybe even places, but I'm not sure.

Comment

• So last night we were at this party where one of the guys was acting funny around us. He said something about my husband enjoying Formule1. Next about me and our chichuahua (who I brought along). Then he was talking about "hot women" and how I could not make comments as I could not relate. My husband was so angry, he got up and said we'd go...
                                      Our friends who gave the party said we were being too sensitive. I can't believe how heterosexuals can judge on how we should feel. They never have to go through these conversations.

Comment

• I love that you took your Chihuahua to a party.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                                          I love that you took your Chihuahua to a party.
                                          When I read that part my mind went immediately to this:

I have received many gifts from God,
                                          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Well, she does have a lot of pink stuff: a pink crate, a pink pillow with her name in silver glitter letters (especially made for her), pink toys, a pink travel bag...

Meet Miss Lili: https://www.instagram.com/p/B0z8U4qokmV/

She even has her own Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/Miss-Lili-M...8391533405766/

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby View Post
                                              Hey, folks! What do you think about having petitions posted here so we can give our support to less fortunate queers? And while at it, let's make it a permanent thing, maybe an updated first post or something?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B05yjtml...d=i8zcvp07oq11
                                              Hi, Serby, ive just had a look at the link, if i'm correct, is this about different LGBT views by persons in Poland?

Comment

• If by different you mean anti-LGBT+ views, yes.

Comment

• My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• [MENTION=31471]RayRay[/MENTION] I Just browsed through your Insta account and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your tricolore of kittens!
                                                    YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

• Germany's version of the 'gay Bachelor' called 'Prince Charming' just started. Unfortunately, they don't air it on free TV but on an internet platform in exchange for a registration fee.
                                                      Don't need hindsight
                                                      And then disappear
                                                      With one strike
                                                      (All Saints)

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                                        Germany's version of the 'gay Bachelor' called 'Prince Charming' just started. Unfortunately, they don't air it on free TV but on an internet platform in exchange for a registration fee.
                                                        That's probably also based on another Logo show Finding Prince Charming.
                                                        I have received many gifts from God,
                                                        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• ^ ^ Yes, sounds likely. The jobs of the original show's candidates sound a bit... predictable though ^^ : hair stylist, designer, model, beauty expert, tanning company founder, make up artist? Isn't such a show supposed to belie instead of encouraging established stereotypes?
                                                          Last edited by theMathematician; Thu October 31st, 2019, 13:59.
                                                          Don't need hindsight
                                                          And then disappear
                                                          With one strike
                                                          (All Saints)

Comment

• Originally posted by Loose View Post
                                                            [MENTION=31471]RayRay[/MENTION] I Just browsed through your Insta account and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your tricolore of kittens!
                                                            Thank you.

Comment

• Question to you guys: A friend of mine believes that it's much harder for him to find a potential partner because most homosexual men are rather into hook ups than into building up a monogamous and sustainable relationship. This got me questioning whether he's right or just pessimistic. What's your view on that?
                                                              Don't need hindsight
                                                              And then disappear
                                                              With one strike
                                                              (All Saints)

Comment

Working...
                                                              X