• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
    Never mind. you all dont need to hear about my tragic dates
    Oh, but we do!
    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
      Never mind. you all dont need to hear about my tragic dates
      Why did you edit it all out? I saw it before you changed it

sometimes it just doesnít work out and itís a letdown, but hey it doesnít mean youíre not attractive or anything, maybe you just werenít his type. Donít stress or think too much about it
      Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Hi, I had a funny date few years back, with a chaplin, we'd been chatting online for months until we met
        and went out for a meal! he didn't tell me that was his work until he came round. Felt there was no real
        connection after all, think I could see it in his eyes, and was the type of guy who would want you to hug
        him first!

Comment

• Hey, folks! What do you think about having petitions posted here so we can give our support to less fortunate queers? And while at it, let's make it a permanent thing, maybe an updated first post or something?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B05yjtml...d=i8zcvp07oq11
          be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Also, why is insta sharing not working? :(

Comment

• 'LGBT-free zones'? Wonder how that concept is working when 5-10% of every society's population is homo- or bisexual... Do people stop being sexually attracted to the same gender once a zone is declared to be LGBT-free, or what ?
              Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
              and everything you stand for?
              Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
              just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Trust me, I grew up where people think it's a western/American propaganda that aims to diminish the birth rates of the country, as well as some devil sent test for the good xtians.

The ban is there to prevent any parades, protests and maybe even places, but I'm not sure.

Comment

• So last night we were at this party where one of the guys was acting funny around us. He said something about my husband enjoying Formule1. Next about me and our chichuahua (who I brought along). Then he was talking about "hot women" and how I could not make comments as I could not relate. My husband was so angry, he got up and said we'd go...
                  Our friends who gave the party said we were being too sensitive. I can't believe how heterosexuals can judge on how we should feel. They never have to go through these conversations.

Comment

• I love that you took your Chihuahua to a party.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                      I love that you took your Chihuahua to a party.
                      When I read that part my mind went immediately to this:

I have received many gifts from God,
                      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Well, she does have a lot of pink stuff: a pink crate, a pink pillow with her name in silver glitter letters (especially made for her), pink toys, a pink travel bag...

Meet Miss Lili: https://www.instagram.com/p/B0z8U4qokmV/

She even has her own Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/Miss-Lili-M...8391533405766/

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby View Post
                          Hey, folks! What do you think about having petitions posted here so we can give our support to less fortunate queers? And while at it, let's make it a permanent thing, maybe an updated first post or something?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B05yjtml...d=i8zcvp07oq11
                          Hi, Serby, ive just had a look at the link, if i'm correct, is this about different LGBT views by persons in Poland?

Comment

• If by different you mean anti-LGBT+ views, yes.

Comment

• My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• [MENTION=31471]RayRay[/MENTION] I Just browsed through your Insta account and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your tricolore of kittens!
                                YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

• Germany's version of the 'gay Bachelor' called 'Prince Charming' just started. Unfortunately, they don't air it on free TV but on an internet platform in exchange for a registration fee.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                    Germany's version of the 'gay Bachelor' called 'Prince Charming' just started. Unfortunately, they don't air it on free TV but on an internet platform in exchange for a registration fee.
                                    That's probably also based on another Logo show Finding Prince Charming.
                                    I have received many gifts from God,
                                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• ^ ^ Yes, sounds likely. The jobs of the original show's candidates sound a bit... predictable though ^^ : hair stylist, designer, model, beauty expert, tanning company founder, make up artist? Isn't such a show supposed to belie instead of encouraging established stereotypes?
                                      Last edited by theMathematician; Thu October 31, 2019, 13:59.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loose View Post
                                        [MENTION=31471]RayRay[/MENTION] I Just browsed through your Insta account and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your tricolore of kittens!
                                        Thank you.

Comment

• Question to you guys: A friend of mine believes that it's much harder for him to find a potential partner because most homosexual men are rather into hook ups than into building up a monogamous and sustainable relationship. This got me questioning whether he's right or just pessimistic. What's your view on that?

Comment

Question to you guys: A friend of mine believes that it's much harder for him to find a potential partner because most homosexual men are rather into hook ups than into building up a monogamous and sustainable relationship. This got me questioning whether he's right or just pessimistic. What's your view on that?
                                            I wonder if this is true. The gay guys I know personally are all more looking for a partner for life, than just a casual hook up. Maybe he is looking for love in the wrong places?
                                            I do think it is harder overall to find a partner for life. When I see how many straight people leave each other...

Comment

Question to you guys: A friend of mine believes that it's much harder for him to find a potential partner because most homosexual men are rather into hook ups than into building up a monogamous and sustainable relationship. This got me questioning whether he's right or just pessimistic. What's your view on that?
                                              He‘s right.

I went out with a police officer for quite a while now.

However, it turned out that he enjoyed mostly the hook-ups and I kind of digged everything else around it too.

That friend of yours is a mothereffin‘ genius. He got it just right.

Comment

• Last month, famous German You Tuber Miguel Pablo published a video in which he allegedly came out as homosexual. Today, he published one claiming it was fake in order to find out how 'tolerant' Germany would be. The video is at 92.6% dislikes currently and I'm sure there'll be a major backlash...

Comment

• Is there such a thing as being absent from community due to the lack of satisfaction ​​​​​​? By satisfaction I don’t mean physical satisfaction. I‘m just openly not into Grindr, hook-ups and I even think about skipping pride this year.

I dunno. Maybe reading a book could be the nee being gay or something.
                                                  Last edited by Loose; Sun February 2, 2020, 08:24.

Comment

• Loose , it's the same for me and if I remember correctly, RayRay as well. Everyone has different priorities in life, I guess ;) .
                                                    Last edited by theMathematician; Sun February 2, 2020, 11:31.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X