The LGBT Community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
    Question to you guys: A friend of mine believes that it's much harder for him to find a potential partner because most homosexual men are rather into hook ups than into building up a monogamous and sustainable relationship. This got me questioning whether he's right or just pessimistic. What's your view on that?
    He‘s right.

I went out with a police officer for quite a while now.

However, it turned out that he enjoyed mostly the hook-ups and I kind of digged everything else around it too.

That friend of yours is a mothereffin‘ genius. He got it just right.
    DRINK. SMOKE. DANCE. VIBE A LITTLE BIT | My last.fm

Comment

• Last month, famous German You Tuber Miguel Pablo published a video in which he allegedly came out as homosexual. Today, he published one claiming it was fake in order to find out how 'tolerant' Germany would be. The video is at 92.6% dislikes currently and I'm sure there'll be a major backlash...
      ~ representing the LBC ~

Comment

• Is there such a thing as being absent from community due to the lack of satisfaction ​​​​​​? By satisfaction I don’t mean physical satisfaction. I‘m just openly not into Grindr, hook-ups and I even think about skipping pride this year.

I dunno. Maybe reading a book could be the nee being gay or something.
        Last edited by Loose; Sun February 2nd, 2020, 08:24.

Comment

• Loose , it's the same for me and if I remember correctly, RayRay as well. Everyone has different priorities in life, I guess ;) .
          Last edited by theMathematician; Sun February 2nd, 2020, 11:31.
          ~ representing the LBC ~

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
            Loose , it's the same for me and if I remember correctly, RayRay as well. Everyone has different priorities in life, I guess ;) .
            I rather have a zoo or two twin girls next than another ******* application.

Comment

• I’m with you guys. Just yesterday I had the thought of not being sure about pride this year.
              [#1 REVEALED!] 2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

My Song Charts

Comment

• Originally posted by LOVE+FEAR View Post
                I’m with you guys. Just yesterday I had the thought of not being sure about pride this year.
                I‘m at like 75% skipping it.

Comment

• I've never been to pride. I actually would love to go to the one in Amsterdam, but usually we are on holiday during the summer.
                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I went to a Pride once in Chicago to support a lesbian friend of mine and her partner back in '94, she is the coolest. That was an important one bc of the 25th annv of Stonewall too. after we had a picnic of sorts at Lincoln Park; good times -and touching too.

Comment

• I actually love pride, went to Utrecht and Amsterdam. But the reason I love it is basically since I was in the closet for like 12 years, and I love the vibe of celebration and being yourself without judgement during such event, since that is something I struggled with all those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loose View Post
                        Is there such a thing as being absent from community due to the lack of satisfaction ​​​​​​? By satisfaction I don’t mean physical satisfaction. I‘m just openly not into Grindr, hook-ups and I even think about skipping pride this year.

I dunno. Maybe reading a book could be the nee being gay or something.
                        You stan Doja Rat you never left babygerl
                        Beauty is a must, Talent is a plus: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ BEYONCE ♪ THE WEEKND
                        #NO DUSTY DIVAS OR XMAS FADS ALLOWED (EXCEPT MADINO)

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

You stan Doja Rat you never left babygerl

Comment

• I just learned something pretty interesting yesterday after having dinner with coworkers. One of them came out to me as a transgender man and he said that, at least in Portland, many transgender men prefer to be in a gay relationship instead of having a girlfriend.
                            Diva!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X