Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pizza

Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    I may very well be put on a pizza and be mistaken for tomato sauce.

I'm trying to be honest as much as i can, this is the funniest thing ive read in the longest time lololllll couldnt stop laughing for a minute lol

Btw, its offtopic but i thought italians were very much against putting ketchup on their pizzas lol... you better be travelling somewhere else now lolll..... you might be more in need in your current sauce-ish state lool
    Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Originally posted by oaknuys
    I may very well be put on a pizza and be mistaken for tomato sauce.

I'm trying to be honest as much as i can, this is the funniest thing ive read in the longest time lololllll couldnt stop laughing for a minute lol

Btw, its offtopic but i thought italians were very much against putting ketchup on their pizzas lol... you better be travelling somewhere else now lolll..... you might be more in need in your current sauce-ish state lool
    Ketchup is NOT the same as the tomato sauce you put on pizzas.
    Don't tell me people actually put Ketchup on them. :-?

Comment

People put tomato sauce on the dough and then ketchup on top of everything when pizza is done.

I hate people that use ketchup instead of tomato sauce. Ketchup is awful.

Comment

Originally posted by toni_pest
        People put tomato sauce on the dough and then ketchup on top of everything when pizza is done.

WHY?

Comment

Idk, i dont do that but everyone else does, it disgusts me. You should see my sister, she covers her whole slice with it...

Comment

That's so wrong.

Comment

We always made pizza with pizza-ketchup (we have these in Serbia, they are mild tasting) as a base. Tomato base is the least important in a pizaa, so idk.
              be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

Originally posted by Rihab95
                That's so wrong.

Comment

ikr, putting anythiong besides mayo on a pizza is so wrong.
                  be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

I don't put anything on a pizza. The pizza is plenty enough.

We're getting a heat wave this week so I hope to get my tan on.

Comment

ketchup on pizzas is wrong

I like onions on my pizza though. but I like onions on everything
                      last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Rihab95
                        That's so wrong.
                        You drew stars around my scars

Comment

What's just as wrong is ketchup on pasta. I recently saw a bottle of ketchup particularly for the usage on pasta and I couldn't believe it... Fries, sausage or chicken - yes, but not pizza or pasta !
                          Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

Originally posted by mrlemonade
                            ketchup on pizzas is wrong

I like onions on my pizza though. but I like onions on everything

Lollll... the nature of Ketchup is different than having Onions on it lol unless you opt for somekinda onion sauce lol

Anyways, a pizza without the tomato sauce on its base is not a pizza at all lol... albeit ketchup does the trick as a nice topping sometimes... lol... sometimes i take a bit futher and do a pizza slice in a spicy mayo dip too lllolll sounds strange but delish ;)

Nevertheless the best ever pizza in the world is proudly baked at BJ'S PIZZA - The DeepDish Pepperoni lol... the name of the pizzaria is just as strange as britney's album title lol but its utterly delish lollll
                            Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

BJ'S PIZZA - The DeepDish Pepperoni
                              you dirty little slut
                              ¡Eh, mamá!
                              Me quiero matar
                              El mundo se va a la mierda
                              Y no he hecho nada

Comment

Originally posted by fpfbm54
                                you dirty little slut
                                don't be like that, I heard the BJ pizza is the most personal pizza yet
                                last.fm

Comment

you dirty little slut

Loll once i saw something called as doubleDpizzaGals lol... you might wanna check on that if you are responsible enough though lollllll

Anyways, seriously Bj's is the best one ever... its spread all over LA & Orange County. Cannot remember if its available in the east coast though

Comment

you dirty little slut

Comment

Oh! This epic conversation has now turned into a thread of its own?! Thats a wonderful spin off and tastey topic to discuss

Comment

i want pizza now but i'm on a diet

Comment

wait who did that?

Anyway,
                                          spinach pizza >>>>>>>>>
                                          tuna pizza >>>>>
                                          pepper/chillies(?) pizza >>>
                                          mushrooms, salami >>

sardine pizza <<<<<<<<<<<<
                                          hawaii <<<<<<<

i just noticed that peperoni in German isn't the same as pepperoni in English, mess
                                          ¡Eh, mamá!
                                          Me quiero matar
                                          El mundo se va a la mierda
                                          Y no he hecho nada

Comment

Give me a normal pizza and thats it. Why do people waste shrimp tunna or chicken on pizza when its already perfect the way it is. Dough tomato sauce ham cheese origano...mushrooms if theyre dry and grated

The most awful one i heard of is avocado one...why would you do that

Comment

Originally posted by biscuits
                                              i want pizza now but i'm on a diet

Cut half of a baguette bread, spread a tiny bit of butter as the first layer, warm a bit of tomato paste with a tiny bit of ketchup for 3mins in a saucepan by adding salt and pepper and garlic powder in it, spread the warmed paste on top of the buttered bread, now bring any toppings you might love... spread the toppings (onions, pepperonni, parprika pepper, chopped tomato or mushrooms) and finally sprinke a bit of your favorite cheese on it. Put in your preheated oven or toaster for 5 to 10 mins... there you go! Its quite healthy and not that scary as it looks!

Comment

no carbs :(

and pizza just isn't as good if you haven't ordered it. i miss you dominos

Comment

i just noticed that peperoni in German isn't the same as pepperoni in English, mess
                                                  Yeah, in English, it means a type of salame, while in German, it's some kind of spice .

-----

@toni_pest: One of my favorite pizzas is actually with shrimps .
                                                  I even like pizza with pasta on it, even though there are many people who consider that disgusting .
                                                  Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

Working...
                                                  X