X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ Aww Gary! ?
    You drew stars around my scars

Comment

• I know I post this here almost every week, but tomorrow is Saturday and this Saturday feel different. This week have been a really bad week for me, so many homework but tomorrow is my holidayyy
      eas•y /?z?/

Comment

• You got a free iPhone and your week has been terrible? You're so SpoilT!
        #Pray4AL6

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRager
          You got a free iPhone and your week has been terrible? You're so SpoilT!
          I was working for my homework until midnight almost everyday this week, and my laptop error and can't print the homework. It's terible enough
          The only thing I love from this week are just Avril and Chad's divorce and my iPhone tho
          eas•y /?z?/

Comment

• I love this...

Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by HaskaWuga
              Originally posted by MrRager
              I was working for my homework until midnight almost everyday this week, and my laptop error and can't print the homework. It's terible enough
              The only thing I love from this week are just Avril and Chad's divorce and my iPhone tho
              At least your phone didn't Drown again!

I was going to mention that in my post too! This probably means that the new album won't be full of FLY's though

Another positive thought of the day - BANJO KAZOOIE
              #Pray4AL6

Comment

Originally posted by HaskaWuga
                Originally posted by MrRager
                At least your phone didn't Drown again!

I was going to mention that in my post too! This probably means that the new album won't be full of FLY's though
                Yes
                Thanks GOD for that I need Under My Skin 2.0 on my life and my life will be complete
                eas•y /?z?/

Comment

• Cleaned up my closet ;-)
                  Throwing away some stuff, so i'am allowed to buy new clothes! lolz

Comment

• Positive Thought... HaskaWuga is sitting stressed out doing his Homework while i'm high, eating Doughnuts and listening to Hello Kitty.
                    #Pray4AL6

Comment

• Slaying my exams left and right

Comment

• Originally posted by Colbie
                        Cleaned up my closet ;-)
                        Throwing away some stuff, so i'am allowed to buy new clothes! lolz
                        these poor guys!!

Comment

• ^ ?

Comment

Positive Thought... HaskaWuga is sitting stressed out doing his Homework while i'm high, eating Doughnuts and listening to Hello Kitty.

But I'm listening to Hello Kitty while doing my homework too
                            eas•y /?z?/

Comment

• Why do y'all listen to Hello Kitty when Avril has SO many other actually good songs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Era
                                Why do y'all listen to Hello Kitty when Avril has SO many other actually good songs?
                                You can't have imaginary Slumber Party's and throw cup cakes around with any of her other songs..
                                #Pray4AL6

Comment

• Originally posted by Era
                                  Why do y'all listen to Hello Kitty when Avril has SO many other actually good songs?
                                  Cause if I listen to When You're Gone when I'm doing my homework, I will crying and forget my homework
                                  But when I listen to Hello Kitty, it bring me to the 7th skkyyyyy and flyyyyyyy and I feel freeee and happyy
                                  eas•y /?z?/

Comment

• !!!
                                    #Pray4AL6

Comment

• IT'S YOUR TIME TO SHINE
                                      #Pray4AL6

Comment

• SPREAD UR WINGS U LITTLE BUTTERFLY
                                        IT'S UR TIME TO
                                        IT'S UR TIME TO SHAAAYYYYNN

Comment

• His voice is the best...
                                          [youtube:3lcc7m6j]pbsqHiaJjyc[/youtube:3lcc7m6j]

Comment

• Boterkoek! ;-) its delicious, didnt had this for a long time ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Colbie
                                              His voice is the best...
                                              [youtube:3fafwx2k]pbsqHiaJjyc[/youtube:3fafwx2k]
                                              I liked it.
                                              My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• Soo glad Dutchie Dumoulin is doing amazing in the Vuelta! 4th place, and his specialty, the time trial is yet to come! ;-)

Comment

• If this doesnt put you in a good mood then i dont know what will ;-)
                                                  [youtube:1sr2koaz]wCkerYMffMo[/youtube:1sr2koaz]

Comment

• Get on up When you're down, baby,
                                                    Take a good look around.
                                                    I know it's not much, But it's okay.
                                                    We'll Keep on movin' on anyway
                                                    #Pray4AL6

Comment

Working...
                                                    X