Comment

• ^ Sure hun ;-)

Comment

• Now where's mine? :(
            #Pray4AL6

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRager
              Now where's mine? :(
              You don't get anything because you didn't laugh at my Garf joke in the Laugh thread. :x

Comment

• Originally posted by Airwrecka
                Originally posted by MrRager
                Now where's mine? :(
                You don't get anything because you didn't laugh at my Garf joke in the Laugh thread. :x
                LMFAO! Just saw it now!
                #Pray4AL6

Comment

• Familyweekend! Went to a climbing forest yesterday! ;-)

Comment

• Chicken Tikka Masala with Naan Bread.
                    #Pray4AL6

Comment

• The weather here today was awesome & warm & I bared my legs in public (somewhat...I had denim capri-like pants on) for the first time in about, ooh, 6 months. Was so nice not to have to rug up to walk outside.
                      Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

• People are more common than they are different, the world is smaller than you think and no matter in what part of it you are, don't ever be afraid to communicate with others....because no matter what language they speak, a smile will always translate, kindness and love will always translate....
                        Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Believe that everyone comes into your life for a reason, season or a lifetime. Either way, don't analyze which it is, and enjoy the moments. Moving on is part of life. Not everyone can stick around forever. But remember to take out the positive lesson in every departure
                          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Ill pick you up when you're down, be there when no ones around, when you're in unfamiliar places count on me through life's changes.
                            #Pray4AL6

Comment

• Just put my candles on for the first time after the summer, its raining outside and put i just on Friends. Love cozying up! ;-)

Comment

• POSITIVE THOUGHT OF THE CENTURY : ANGGUN RELEASED A NEW SINGLE AND IT FEATURE A POPULAR SINGER IN FRANCE
                                eas•y /?z?/

Comment

• "Fall in love with your downfalls
                                  Make the best of your bad calls
                                  Throw regret out the window
                                  You're not alone cause everybody's been broken, everybody's been down
                                  Keep the floodgates open, let it all out, cause every tear can put out a fire"

Comment

• [youtube:aglpk2ep]Moy3pRysP6Y[/youtube:aglpk2ep]
                                    #Pray4AL6

Comment

• This forum used to be my escape, "another home" perhaps.. I feel embraced even when lurking, seeing my friends are still posting (as in: "they're still real/alive"). I want to post everyday, I want to discuss, inspire/feel inspired, but for unknown reasons I don't. Tonight, posting in the Enya forum felt very satisfying. I guess, UKMIX, in a way... have been a fairytale and still is, a virtual home. I hope everyone here is living a good life - miss you! : )
                                      Luc

I have hatred towards the entire world,
                                      and you are no exception

Comment

• Vindrag, good your back sweetie! ;-)
                                        And yess, ukmix is like a virtual home, with a great family! ;-)
                                        Love how we r there for each other and have good times together here! ;-)

Comment

• Yasssssssssssssss welcome back again gorgeous!
                                          Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

• Just had a nice workout! ;-)

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Vindrag
                                                This forum used to be my escape, "another home" perhaps.. I feel embraced even when lurking, seeing my friends are still posting (as in: "they're still real/alive"). I want to post everyday, I want to discuss, inspire/feel inspired, but for unknown reasons I don't. Tonight, posting in the Enya forum felt very satisfying. I guess, UKMIX, in a way... have been a fairytale and still is, a virtual home. I hope everyone here is living a good life - miss you! : )
                                                <3 Come back Dan the hunk.
                                                My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• "Discovering" great artists always make me happy! <3 i currently got into Johnny Cash! ;-)

Comment

• Colbie Caillat - Bubbly <3
                                                    #Pray4AL6

Comment

Working...
                                                    X