Originally posted by HaskaWuga
    Tomorrow will be a big day for me
    Good luck HASKA!
    Thank you!

Originally posted by Colbie
    Originally posted by HaskaWuga
    Tomorrow will be a big day for me
    What will you be doing?
    Actually, just waiting. My exams results will be announced tomorrow via email. It's a very important one. I'm so nervous
    eas•y /?z?/

Comment

• ^Aww, dont be, im sure you passed your exams! ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Colbie
        ^Aww, dont be, im sure you passed your exams! ;-)
        Thanks, Colbie!!
        eas•y /?z?/

Comment

• I remember that feeling, Haska. It's sickening. But hold tight, and it'll be over soon. I think you'll be just fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Airwrecka
            I remember that feeling, Haska. It's sickening. But hold tight, and it'll be over soon. I think you'll be just fine.
            Thanks Dan! I hope so.
            eas•y /?z?/

Comment

• My brother coming to me tonight, off to sunny Spain for 2 weeks, I so need this break. Got all my stuff ready and my iPod ( ), so glad Paul Simon released his new album just in time for my holiday.
              My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
                My brother coming to me tonight, off to sunny Spain for 2 weeks, I so need this break. Got all my stuff ready and my iPod ( ), so glad Paul Simon released his new album just in time for my holiday.
                Enjoy your vacation !
                Whitney Houston

Comment

• It's summer time, and even though my life is usually hectic, I get a break from school!
                  Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Raisins covered with chocolate
                    The best!

Comment

• Colbie just announced her new tour, plus new album coming!

Comment

• ^ I thought you were referring to yourself in the third person for a moment.

Comment

• ^ i would never do that!

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
                            My brother coming to me tonight, off to sunny Spain for 2 weeks, I so need this break. Got all my stuff ready and my iPod ( ), so glad Paul Simon released his new album just in time for my holiday.
                            I wish You great holidays

Comment

• New music from Christina Aguilera, Leona Lewis, Passenger and Bastille today.

Comment

• Comment

• A double rainbow the other day. A perfect arch and its mirror reflection. Nature is amazing!
                                  Should have taken a picture and went looking for the pot of gold!
                                  trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                                  trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• Originally posted by Airwrecka
                                    New music from Christina Aguilera, Passenger and Bastille today.
                                    This is the Positive Thought thread not "Have a Moan"
                                    #Pray4AL6

Comment

• Just got a call from school: i passed everything, and now i'm graduating next wednesdayyy
                                      Woohoo, so happy right now!

Comment

• Originally posted by Colbie
                                        Just got a call from school: i passed everything, and now i'm graduating next wednesdayyy
                                        SHE MIGHTA LETCHA HOLD YA HAND @ SCHOOL, BUT COLBIE SHOW YA HOW TO GRADUAAAAATEEE

Comment

• Congratulations, Colbie. Brilliant news.

Comment

• ^ Thank you sweeties! ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by theArmy
                                              Originally posted by Colbie
                                              Just got a call from school: i passed everything, and now i'm graduating next wednesdayyy
                                              SHE MIGHTA LETCHA HOLD YA HAND @ SCHOOL, BUT COLBIE SHOW YA HOW TO GRADUAAAAATEEE

Bring out that inner YOU Colbie. Well done dahling
                                              Hope you work that red carpet when getting on stage. Life is too short not be to fabulous
                                              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRager
                                                Originally posted by Airwrecka
                                                New music from Christina Aguilera, Passenger and Bastille today.
                                                This is the Positive Thought thread not "Have a Moan"
                                                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Colbie: Congratulations!
                                                  trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                                                  trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• ^ Thank you darlings! ;-)

My positive thought today: the Tour De France started today, watching right now, and ordering Chinese takeaway later! #Lovebeinglazy

Comment

Working...
                                                    X