Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Goldmoney
    Originally posted by Guru
    I woke up alive and my health is great. Never undermine these little things.
    Preach it boo
    +1

Comment

• My babe returns today from his mission <3
      Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Celebrating Sinterklaas with my family!

Comment

• Decorating the christmas tree and baking cookies while having christmas music on :-D

Comment

• Originally posted by Colbie
            Decorating the christmas tree and baking cookies while having christmas music on :-D
            In Emirates I don't feel a christmas atmosphere at all. Soon I'll return back to a cold and snowy country and then I'll realise that the new year will coming soon)
            https://www.last.fm/user/Christinamuse
            https://www.instagram.com/christinasinglove/

Music creates the feelings which you can't find in life

Comment

• Having dinner with my bff!

Comment

• Going to NYC tomorrow and buying a few more christmas presents for family/friends soon
                Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by Colbie
                  Having dinner with my bff!
                  Yay!!

Originally posted by MusicRecords
                  Going to NYC tomorrow and buying a few more christmas presents for family/friends soon
                  Safe travels, sweet! Vienna agrees with you so much, though!
                  You ain't gotta break down,
                  YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

• ^what? I don’t get the Vienna agrees part
                    Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Re: Your Positive Thought Of The Day

I'm used to see you in Vienna, to me you're much more part of Europe than the US
                      You ain't gotta break down,
                      YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

I’m meeting someone at the airport this morning. Unsure how they’ll feel but who cares right
                        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueScorpion
                          I'm used to see you in Vienna, to me you're much more part of Europe than the US
                          Aww thanks lol
                          Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Cocoppa app making my phone look cute! (Its an app where you can change the icons on your phone)

Plus got new ear buds

Comment

Catching up with my friends!
                              ? i bloom just for you ?

Comment

Cocktails with my sister!

Comment

• Happy new year.
                                  A fresh start is here for those who need it.
                                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

New year, new chances.
                                    2017 was fantastic for me, if 2018 can be half as awesome, it'd still be a pretty good year.

That's a comforting thought, haha
                                    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I should read more, which I am going to do this year.
                                      Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• ^ From the last I read was the novel 'Lady Chatterley's lover', by Lawrence, but to be honest there were so much blatant sex scenes that I was a bit confused to read this novel, but on the whole, I loved it)
                                        I love deep minded books which enrich you spiritually and educate mentally. I also love philosophical books, but I don't like Nietzche, because his life views were too nihilistic for me.

Comment

• these babies always make me smile) so cute)
                                          https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb1iU_DggLq/

Comment

• Originally posted by Christinamuse
                                            ^ From the last I read was the novel 'Lady Chatterley's lover', by Lawrence, but to be honest there were so much blatant sex scenes that I was a bit confused to read this novel, but on the whole, I loved it)
                                            I love deep minded books which enrich you spiritually and educate mentally. I also love philosophical books, but I don't like Nietzche, because his life views were too nihilistic for me.
                                            I need to read a bit of Irish and New Zealand literature because I am not that familiar (except maybe for James Joyce)

Comment

spring is all around

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo
                                                spring is all around
                                                Speak for yourself. Trees are still leafless and snow is all around still. But it's getting there
                                                I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                                I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover
                                                  Originally posted by heppolo
                                                  spring is all around
                                                  Speak for yourself. Trees are still leafless and snow is all around still. But it's getting there
                                                  I have an allergic rhinitis, also known as hay fever...So I shouldn't be too happy either

Comment

• Bought these beautiful roses to my room) today they especially lift my mood up when I lie on my bed all day long and can't move my leg.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X