X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First: Early Education
    Now: inclusive and curative pedagogy
    then: we will see ^^
    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

I graduate a week today! Primary Education BA Hons with QTS, after 4 long but amazing years at uni.

I've kinda already started my job as I've been going in for the odd day over the past month but I officially start on 1st September as a class teacher. I went in to school on Monday to spend the day with my class-to-be and now I'm well excited!

Comment

Originally posted by biscuits
        Bachelor's degree: English Language & Sociology
        Master's degree: TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages)
        Job: EFL Teacher (English as a Foreign Language)
        Nice
        But what is English as a Foreign Language? I can only picture someone speaking broken engrish cause it's not their first language

Some a ya'll are so intelligent. I need to get mah ish together! But I try and work for an airline in the IT department
        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

I'm an illustrator/graphic designer. (see my portfolio on my signature)

I just finished college and the graduation will be held in a few weeks. Ah yeah, and I studied Visual Communication Design.

And I want to improve my English speaking so bad, like, everytime I speak English there's always this small pause between each sentence because I have to think first of what I'm gonna say. I'd love to take a class maybe but I'm not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by abi
            And I want to improve my English speaking so bad, like, everytime I speak English there's always this small pause between each sentence because I have to think first of what I'm gonna say. I'd love to take a class maybe but I'm not sure.
            I was like this when I first time needed to make real-life convos in English, but once you get somewhere where you need to speak English, you'll need a 2-3 days to get used to speaking it. I think I'm quite 'fluent' nowadays and I use it almost every day.
            be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

I graduated two years ago ( ) from my Marketing degree and have been working at an advertising agency for about 20 months

Comment

I just finished my German course few weeks ago (after 3 semesters) and got my B2 level certificate, so now I'm finally able to start studying from this October. I will study BA Sociology and I'm soooo terrified, like, I need to study in a foreign language that I couldn't speak at all just year and a half ago and to study something so theory heavy like Sociology with all the terminology, but I shall see.

Originally posted by Wayne
                I'm a Store Manager for Sainsbury's [the UKs second biggest retail chain by sales], having worked my way up from Team Leader in the last 4 years [it was actually my year anniversary with the company yesterday]; prior to this, I was a duty manager for a bar and at the same time studied Sociology @ University.
                Bachelor's degree: English Language & Sociology
                We have something in common! How was it, studying Sociology and all? I don't remember you, Wayne, mentioning it? And how on Earth you do what you do with Sociology degree? Or is unrelated and you got your promotion the other way? huehue

Comment

Since Timmy is away and I will not get stalked (it's a joke, Timmy, you won't find me), I studied Sociology and now I work in the Psychology department.
                  last.fm
                  Chun's monthly most listened

Comment

I'm part-time hoe and it's great.
                    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Originally posted by Serby
                      Originally posted by abi
                      I was like this when I first time needed to make real-life convos in English, but once you get somewhere where you need to speak English, you'll need a 2-3 days to get used to speaking it. I think I'm quite 'fluent' nowadays and I use it almost every day.
                      Yeah, but the thing is no one here speaks English. So, ever since a few weeks ago, I decided to practice by myself by pretending that I'm being interviewed... by myself, alone, in my room. Sounds desperate but at least I try. I think my speaking is getting better though I tend to mess up the grammar when I try to speak fast. Do people there use English in everyday life, Serby?

Comment

Originally posted by abi
                        Yeah, but the thing is no one here speaks English. So, ever since a few weeks ago, I decided to practice by myself by pretending that I'm being interviewed... by myself, alone, in my room. Sounds desperate but at least I try. I think my speaking is getting better though I tend to mess up the grammar when I try to speak fast. Do people there use English in everyday life, Serby?
                        It all happened when I moved to Austria and I knew about zero German, so English was the only way. Other than that, I abrely ever has chance to use English in spoken form (minus the English classes, but that doesn't count).

And don't worry, I talk to myself in different languages all the time, especially German now since I'm back in Serbia and I must not let my German go away in these 3 weeks.

Comment

I am a teacher in the fields of special needs education (subjects German and English) and I LOVE IT! <3
                          Music is the blood in my veins

Feel free to add me to your friends list :-)

Comment

I had my final exams exactly one week ago.

If I don't fail (which I don't think since the exams were pretty easy for me), I'll be a "Bachelor Of Laws" in September!

cd/vinyl collection instagram
                            http://www.instagram.com/i.love.collecting.cds

Comment

I studied journalism and Media but work as an actor

Comment

Originally posted by hugo
                                Still studying Pharmaceutical Sciences.
                                Cool. I'm a pharmacist and I work in a public pharmacy
                                What are your plans when you finish your study?

Comment

I work at a bank.
                                  to the infinity and Beyoncé.

Comment

I'm finishing my master degree in psychology and starting to study English language this October! I am beyond excited!!!
                                    DANITY KANE

Comment

My major is Financial Markets, graduated last year after an internship at Ernst & Young and now jobless

I'm trying to make my own business as I'm good at IT and coding too, can't accept the fact to become just a piece in someone else's puzzle
                                      The yuppies networking, the panic, the vomit, the panic, the vomit, God loves his children, God loves his children...yeah.

Comment

I wanna change profession.

Comment

I wanna change profession.
                                          What are you thinking about?
                                          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

I'm studying linguistics and literature at my university I like literature much more, I also like writing so I think that my career will be connected with this I try to improve my skills working as a copywriter but I'm not sure that I'll build my career exactly in this sphere
                                            Sometimes it hurts when you get desire for more...(c)

Comment

Still trying to get into med school cuz I'm dumb.

Comment

Update

First: Bachelor Early Education
                                                Then: Bachelor Inclusive and curative pedagogy
                                                Now: Master Special Education
                                                I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

1. Abitur (2005)
                                                  2. Bachelor of Arts (2012)
                                                  3. Master of Education (2014)
                                                  4. Referendariat aka 2nd state degree in education (2016) <--- currently there.
                                                  5. working as a teacher.

special achievements:
                                                  1) author for the Grin Verlag, publishing my old term papers which people have actually bought
                                                  2) UHH (University of Hamburg) research prize for best students research 2014: "Wkipedia and the influence on teaching"
                                                  3) Member of the research team: Bachelor of Art 2012, "teachers professionalism" as published by the UHH
                                                  4) voted best teacher of the world by my 7th grade students in 2016.
                                                  My Chart

Comment

^ Haha I'm selling my thesis at Grin as well
                                                    2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

Working...
                                                    X