• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KokoCollino
    ^ Haha I'm selling my thesis at Grin as well
    i love Grin
    My Chart

Comment

I'd never sell mine
      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

I work in Music A&R.

I studied Business at The University of Leeds.

Comment

^ Wow ;)
          2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

Teacher
            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

So many diverse occupations .

Studied Physiotherapy for 3 years (17-20). Worked a little bit then left.
              Now a Team Leader for a Superannuation company .
              Originally posted by SummerPeur
              Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
              Originally posted by Goldmoney
              So does her microphone

Comment

I studied linguistics and literature at my university, now I'm working as a copywriter
                What means nothing to you, means everything for me (c)

Comment

I'm still a Store Manager for Sainsbury's but I'm also studying again - and it is HARRRRRD.

Working full-time and studying at degree level is the hardest thing I've ever done - will be glad when it's over [only three more months].

Comment

Originally posted by luckyONE
                    I had my final exams exactly one week ago.

If I don't fail (which I don't think since the exams were pretty easy for me), I'll be a "Bachelor Of Laws" in September!
                    can't believe it'll already be one year next week since I started working. I'm a civil servant at the German Federal Pension Fund and work as an advisor there. My duties are mostly rehabilitation and reduced earning capacity pensions but from time to time I'm also a consultant for other issues.

And I love my work so much, it's the right thing for me definitely.

cd/vinyl collection instagram
                    http://www.instagram.com/i.love.collecting.cds

Comment

Lawyer studying to be a judge

Comment

I less than a year I get my Communications degree, I can't fkn wait to have it in my hands!
                        Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
                          I'm still a Store Manager for Sainsbury's but I'm also studying again - and it is HARRRRRD.

Working full-time and studying at degree level is the hardest thing I've ever done - will be glad when it's over [only three more months].
                          Yeah, working and studying is no joke. For most of my life, I'd been a full-time student, but the last 13 months have seen me juggle work and studies and the results have been disastrous on both ends. Thankfully, it seems that the studies half of the struggle will end soon.
                          Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [310-306]

Comment

Originally posted by SocietysBoy
                            Lawyer studying to be a judge
                            You are adjourned bish
                            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

After debating my options I went back to college 3 weeks ago to study to become a Diagnostic Radiographer also known as a Radiologic Technologist or X-ray person in basic terms. I'm a mature student and will graduate aged 30. :-? I also work as a delivery guy part time and the pay is surprisingly decent as I deliver food in the rich part of town so tips can be very generous sometimes.

Comment

Et je suis un écrivain. Pour le moment, je ne gagne pas des millions, grâce à mes histoires, ahah. mais je suis proche de ça. Au fait, peut-être y a-t-il ceux qui s'intéressent à la vie d'Hugo, je peux recommander une thèse très intéressante ici melancholia de victor hugo J'étais très intéressé par la lecture.

Comment

Ooh can update this now.

I'm now working in HR - love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Priforann
                                    Et je suis un écrivain. Pour le moment, je ne gagne pas des millions, grâce à mes histoires, ahah. mais je suis proche de ça.
                                    Oui!

Comment

Bachelor educational sciences, master social work/social policy, master criminology. Currently restarting master in philosophy. I work as PhD researcher departement educational sciences about ethnic discrimination in schools, mainly inspired by sociology and anthropology, so rather interdisciplinary but that’s quite common nowadays as each discipline on its own falls short to explain social phenomena. Not that i fully master all these disciplines lol, that’s why i get help and guidance .
                                      "The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal"
                                      Last.FM
                                      Instagram

Comment

I studied law for 5 years and then took specialization in multilevel governance and management of public institutions. Now I work as administrative and financial consultant for municipal halls and I am a council member about financial statement inside the municipal council of my town.

Comment

Re: What do you study/is your profession?

I’m no longer an EFL teacher which I’m glad about because just about anybody is doing that these days

Comment

I’m no longer a manager at Sainsbury’s (thank heavens) and currently work in a theatre in the West End.

Comment

^ Did you leave as part of the recent restructure?

Fortunately, I left about 15 months ago before all of the restructures and it was the most splendid thing I ever did. I will never go back to a life like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
                                                ^ Did you leave as part of the recent restructure?

Fortunately, I left about 15 months ago before all of the restructures and it was the most splendid thing I ever did. I will never go back to a life like that.
                                                Yeah I saw my potential redundancy package, took it and ran to the hills. I genuinely think it’s one of the most unnecessarily stressful jobs.

Comment

I completely agree, I don't think you understand that line of work unless you've done it.

The level of challenge I used to get around financials was crazy, you'd think it was my own business.

Comment

So I am still a teacher and this year became a "Beamter" which means that my employer is the state and that I cannot be fired anymore - ever.

I also get the highest level of payment (A13)... I am currently teaching:

English - class 6
                                                    English - class 8
                                                    Maths - class 4
                                                    Science - class 4
                                                    English - class 4
                                                    DaZ - class 7

I've already given the following courses:

.- 2 rounds of HIstory class 8
                                                    .- 2 rounds of English class 5 and 6
                                                    .- 2 rounds of English class 7
                                                    .-1 round of History class 5
                                                    .- 1 round of DaZ class 6

and further elementary school classes; English (3) and German (3)

I prefer teaching teenagers. But I've become the class teacher of a 3rd grade since 2017.

DaZ means : German as a Second Language.

At this point I can teach EVERY school subject.
                                                    My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                    X