Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colbie
    Originally posted by mrlemonade
    I'm kinda socially awkward, which is why I would prefer not meeting ukmixers who like me here, I'd probably disappoint them
    This tbh lol
    +1
    *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

Originally posted by stevyy
      I am constantly undervalued. I mean on the internet I am known for being an amazon.de HoF music reviewer, a wikipedia legend, a wikipeia and university researcher (published btw), ukmix and online blogs legend, youtube star and what not (my vids have attracted over 1,5m views so far). BUT in real life.. i am only acknowledged for my university degrees, research and general success in life.. the fact that I am Mariah's wikipedia headwriter is un-noticed. My contribution to Mariahdaily is forgotten (but that site is not as popular anymore anyway)... my expertise in general chart knowledge is ignored (however, my cousin gets all the praise due to his former entry on the Suisse dance and electronic chart).
      Who's your cousin?
      Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Thanks everyone for sharing thoughts.

Funnily enough UkMix seems to be a platform for many of us to log in and express our thoughts in a unique manner, I personally always found this uniqueness mainly due to the British originality of this forum which happens to be open towards British Humor, (the unique type of humor which is very similar to the classic Jeremey Clarkson-ish dark humor).

If I'm not mistaken living with Unique British humor is only routine for the local British residents, thus we as "Non British" can hardly go and in real life situations and express ourselves this way.

Personally I am always a rather a loud person who happens to easily express the thoughts and opinions in most of the real life situations, otherwise i would feel uncomfortably bloated and hurt. So i can confirm I'm mainly the "same thing" in and out of the UkMix and real life conditions.

One thing though is people around me know that I'm a "music industy" freak since i was a little kid, but unfortunately i dont have anyone around me in real life who wants to participate and talk to me about the music industry and its rumors all day long ... Therefore i feel hugely comfortable in UkMix taking and thinking all day about the music ;)

Last but least... I'd love to once again emphasize how I personally Love the British Humor, but since its obvious I can't throughly speak through the British accent it makes it pointless and rather tacky for me to use the British Humor in real life situations, anyhow this UkMix makes a perfect place to go for it in full ;)
        Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

Oh dear... Supposedly i typed too much in my last post lloll ;)
          Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

I only stan for Rihanna on UKmix.

In real life, I'm actually a Tayloo stan.
            Listen to my 2016 Eurovision Song Contest entry: MIRACLE

Comment

Originally posted by samra

Oh dear so you're practically a Gemini lllolll

Comment

Originally posted by oaknuys
                Last but least... I'd love to once again emphasize how I personally Love the British Humor, but since its obvious I can't throughly speak through the British accent it makes it pointless and rather tacky for me to use the British Humor in real life situations, anyhow this UkMix makes a perfect place to go for it in full ;)
                I just imagine you in real life cackling away all the time shouting "lllloollllllll LOL lolol" at everything.

Comment

Originally posted by samra

Are you serious?
                  Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Originally posted by Airwrecka
                    I just imagine you in real life cackling away all the time shouting "lllloollllllll LOL lolol" at everything.

Believe or not.. There have been a couple of instances where actually in real life I said the word "lol" in the middle of real life conversations!
                    The poor one who heard it paused a bit to digest what I had actually said lol and at the other side I shut my mouth as if nothing has happened at all lol... # EpicFail

Comment

You're a mess, oaky.

Comment

You're a mess, oaky.

Lol... alright I might die out of excessive laugher after re-reading my own post and your minimal response ;)))))

Comment

Same, at least to people I appreciate.
                          My Best of 2014...|Tumblr|Last.fm|Instagram

Comment

I don't post so much in my real life.
                            But it's the same person like here on ukmix..
                            Oh there is one more thing...I'm listening and singing VERY LOUD to music when I'm active in here. The singing part am I only doing when I'm alone in my Car or alone at my home
                            Personal Chart

Comment

If you get on well with me on here, you'll get on well with me in real life.

I'm pretty much the same.

Comment

I'm really masculine in real life and you'd never be able to tell I was a homo

Comment

Originally posted by biscuits
                                  Which of your personas is fake, your online one or your real life one?

Comment

Make em horny biscs!

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
                                      Tbh, I'm pretty masculine online too

Comment

Sure.

Love your avatar btw!

Comment

Sure.

Love your avatar btw!
                                          Thanks honey xoxo

Comment

Comment

Believe or not.. There have been a couple of instances where actually in real life I said the word "lol" in the middle of real life conversations!

The poor one who heard it paused a bit to digest what I had actually said lol and at the other side I shut my mouth as if nothing has happened at all lol... # EpicFail

I do this literally all the time
                                              BS:TS:IA:NM

Comment

last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by toxicALIENS

I do this literally all the time
                                                  Who not? Me too
                                                  Personal Chart

Comment

Oh dear... So we have other actual LOL-ers in the real world?!!! I no longer feel alone anymore ;) lolll feeling much lighter now ;))(

Comment

Working...
                                                    X