Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phoenixx
    Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
    Stop feeling sorry for yourselves you two, nobody hates you.
    Please Stop the Music

Comment

Originally posted by biscuits
      I'm hated on ukmix but people like me in real life
      I can say the same thing for myself,
      Celine Marie Claudette Tanguay Dion-Angelil, #BestSellingArtistofthe90s #TheGreatestCanadian #SaviorofLasVegas #QueenofThemeSongs

Comment

Originally posted by RLAAMJR
        I don't hate you, you just annoy me sometimes. But even I annoy myself, so it's not that bigofadeal
        Please Stop the Music

Comment

Originally posted by Crackiswack
          Originally posted by RLAAMJR
          I don't hate you, you just annoy me sometimes. But even I annoy myself, so it's not that bigofadeal
          What did i do that annoyed you? Just wondering.
          Celine Marie Claudette Tanguay Dion-Angelil, #BestSellingArtistofthe90s #TheGreatestCanadian #SaviorofLasVegas #QueenofThemeSongs

Comment

I have more friends on here than in real life but that suits be just fine.
            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Most of y'all ain't bout that life

Comment

What..? There's an outside life..?

JK

I guess I'm mostly the same... maybe more loved and appreciated in real life xD

Comment

Originally posted by Guru
                  I have more friends on here than in real life but that suits be just fine.
                  Really?

Comment

I think there are three different versions of me:

When I'm with my family or other people I know well, the crazy, unfiltered version appears. On forums (UKMIX and others), I'm a slightly toned down version of the former (although some aspects may actually come out more). Around other people, I don't really stand out, though you can't stop me from talking if someone else starts the discussion. I never start one myself, though (this is because I know the stuff I talk about would bore most people, and I can often sense their disinterest).

Comment

Originally posted by MrDiva

JK

Same here.
                      But I exactly know why. Many people hate my direct style. Well I say people my problems in their faces. If I hate a Rihab or a diva then I say it inside of their faces (No, that was only examples, I don't hate ya). But this popBop guy is a good example. And maybe I got a few more enemiesz here because of this beef between us but I don't care

by the way I don't hate RLAAAMJR. He is just annoying sometimes...
                      Personal Chart

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenixx

JK

Same here.
                        But I exactly know why. Many people hate my direct style. Well I say people my problems in their faces. If I hate a Rihab or a diva then I say it inside of their faces (No, that was only examples, I don't hate ya). But this popBop guy is a good example. And maybe I got a few more enemiesz here because of this beef between us but I don't care

by the way I don't hate RLAAAMJR. He is just annoying sometimes...
                        I know something about it, definitely can relate. People think I am quarrelsome here, on UKMix it may be true but when I talk it is on complete different level.
                        Whitney Houston

Comment

@Nippian - But aren't you a robot?
                          #Pray4AL6

Comment

Agreed

I for example don't care for emojis and shit that much
                            So people assume I'm writing a harsh rant when in fact I'm being nice

I AM ******* HUMBLE SO STFU

Comment

Agreed

I AM **** HUMBLE SO STFU
                              Personal Chart

Comment

Agreed

I AM **** HUMBLE SO STFU
                                So kind and tinder, sis.

Comment

Originally posted by stevyy
                                  I am constantly undervalued. I mean on the internet I am known for being an amazon.de HoF music reviewer, a wikipedia legend, a wikipeia and university researcher (published btw), ukmix and online blogs legend, youtube star and what not (my vids have attracted over 1,5m views so far). BUT in real life.. i am only acknowledged for my university degrees, research and general success in life.. the fact that I am Mariah's wikipedia headwriter is un-noticed. My contribution to Mariahdaily is forgotten (but that site is not as popular anymore anyway)... my expertise in general chart knowledge is ignored (however, my cousin gets all the praise due to his former entry on the Suisse dance and electronic chart).

In real life i am not as loud I guess. I love being admired tho for my academic work, but I am not calling people out anymore for their mistakes in grammar etc. In my new job, i don't tell people to their faces that I am highly qualified and a legend.

I am the underdog in my family. handsome, super smart, no scandals, humble, polite, funny. all in all my 100% awesomeness shines more online, but 99% of my friends are in love with me and that should count for something too.

Comment

I like Ukmix you and snapchat you .
                                    Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                    Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                    Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                    So does her microphone

Comment

This thread right here... this is what the Internet did to people.

Lord have mercy. Can't. Hardly. Breathe.
                                      Baaaaad relationship??
                                      The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Comment

The same hot mess.
                                        Akini's Top 100 Songs of 2020: [100-96]
                                        Akini's Top 25 Albums of 2020: [Starting 12/16]
                                        Akini's Top 25 Artists of 2020: [Starting 12/24]

Comment

I am wayyyyy less messy, explicit and trollish in real life.

In fact most people would describe me as the "perfect son to have" kind of type coz I am academically & professionally accomplished, reliable, nice & helpful
                                          BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                          98 - OUT

Comment

They'll never know the real me - Mariah Carey (1995)
                                            My Chart

Comment

Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                              ... my expertise in general chart knowledge i

BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                              98 - OUT

Comment

Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                                I am wayyyyy less messy, explicit and trollish in real life.

In fact most people would describe me as the "perfect son to have" kind of type coz I am academically & professionally accomplished, reliable, nice & helpful
                                                For some reason, this is exactly how I thought you’d be in real life.

Fascinating how different people can be online to in real life.

Comment

I guess I'm the same friendly guy who wants to do good IRL.
                                                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Working...
                                                  X