X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Westen
    Basketball now
    Passion vs Money. #SRB vs #USA.
    I don't wanna log into fb tomorrow, it will eb either everyone complaining or everyone celbrating and shittin bout Merica.

I had no clue we were that good in Rio tbh. I'm 'glad' Djokovic is out lol nice kick for his ego.
    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by oasisbobo
      Originally posted by SS95
      I've read that the IAAF wants to force athletes like Caster Semenya to undergo hormones treatment in order to reduce their natural testosteron level, which is 'too high for a woman'. I think that's the most ridiculous thing ever. Who decides what the normal testosteron level for a female is?
      Has this ever happened with a male?
      A couple of athletes were disqualified (mainly in cycling and athletics) due to abnormal levels of testosteron yet there had been no evidence of doping.
      What concerns Semenya, those investigations back then found no evidence of doping but the conclusion was that her gender characteristics are closer to the term 'intersex' or 'hermaphrodite' hence all the drama.
      Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen
        Basketball now
        Argentina was sort of lucky in 2004 that USA took it all too lightly.

Comment

• Croatia finished games with 10 medals. Not bad for a country with a population of cca 4,5 mil. people

Looking forward to Tokyo 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo
            Originally posted by Westen
            Basketball now
            Argentina was sort of lucky in 2004 that USA took it all too lightly.
            That did not happen because of the players, but stupid coaching and officials putting together a team with little chemistry and time to gel together. The writings were on the wall a year prior.

Congrats Team USA men and women's basketball!

Comment

• Carmelo's message after Team USA 's win was beautiful, but I can see Trump fools taking this message in their favor.

Come together!

Comment

• TOKYO 2020

This is so cool!!

Comment

• I feel completely devastated that it's over, what an incredible 2 weeks it's been
                  1 Sigma|2 Jack Wins |3 The Killersl |4 Victoria|5 Destiny |

Comment

• Originally posted by MonaBlissa
                    That did not happen because of the players, but stupid coaching and officials putting together a team with little chemistry and time to get together.
                    I remember that players didn't really try to defend back then and start fouling in the last four minutes against Argentina but essentially gave up

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo
                      Originally posted by MonaBlissa
                      That did not happen because of the players, but stupid coaching and officials putting together a team with little chemistry and time to get together.
                      I remember that players didn't really try to defend back then and start fouling in the last four minutes against Argentina but essentially gave up
                      The morale changed because of behind-the-scenes issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by grooveboy
                        TOKYO 2020

This is so cool!!
                        Yes. It's going to be everything!

Comment

• The Guardian:
                          After hosting South America’s first-ever Olympic and Paralympic Games, the Rio de Janeiro venues – some of which have been looted – sit mainly idle and already in disrepair, raising questions about a legacy that organisers promised would benefit the Brazilian city and its residents
                          https://www.theguardian.com/sport/ga...on-in-pictures

Comment

Working...
                          X