Which drugs/alcohol have you taken?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None and never will
    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Originally posted by MusicRecords
      Originally posted by stevyy
      i couldn't leave my bed in the morning without heroine.
      You're kidding right? Cause if you are that's a bad joke
      nope, i'm serious. It's simply the best, makes me super focused, i usually lace it with my ADHD meds and a glass of rosé.

my daily drug schedule:

morning: heroine straight in the vein
      at around noon: cocaine laced with Flunitrazepam to increase my appetite
      at around 3 in the afternoon: I need my morphine due to my headaches from cocaine and heroine and Flunitrazepam
      in the evening: I inject myself with Erythropoietin to relax my muscles and i need another shot of heroine.
      at night: I mix myself a coctail containing: ephedrine, Salvia divinorum, diphenhydramines, Tylenol 3, codeine and bupropion to increase my bloodstream.

I wanna try lorazepam in the coming weeks, just for fun.
      My Chart

Comment

^
        Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

It all makes sense now Stevyy.

Comment

Originally posted by Storyteller
            It all makes sense now Stevyy.
            Not a laughing matter, that's an addiction/dependency
            Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Your love is my drug (+ alcohol & nasal spray).

Comment

Originally posted by SS95
                I have never done drugs/alcohol. I only drink water, actually
                Same. I had about two sips of alcohol in my lifetime and decided it was not for me.
                Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [80-76]

Comment

MDNA. It made me feel like a girl gone wild and soon I realised I'm addicted. People told me I'm a Sinner but I just said 'I don't give a' because I felt like a superstar. Eventually, I realised I f***ed up after I ended up in a gang bang.

Comment

Our moderaters are bigger messes than we are
                    Please Stop the Music

Comment

Originally posted by biscuits
                      MDNA. It made me feel like a girl gone wild and soon I realised I'm addicted. People told me I'm a Sinner but I just said 'I don't give a' because I felt like a superstar. Eventually, I realised I f***ed up after I ended up in a gang bang.
                      Dead
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I'm not convinced this thread is suitable for UKMix, but I'll leave it for now.

I've never tried illicit substances. 40% proof vodka when I was at uni is the "hardest" I've ever gone.

Comment

Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
                          Originally posted by Airwrecka
                          I'm not convinced this thread is suitable for UKMix, but I'll leave it for now.
                          ¿There's already a marajuana thread, what's wrong with this one?
                          I didn't even know that
                          And please don't lock it, I'm having my Like a Virgin era
                          Please Stop the Music

Comment

I said I'm not convinced - not that it definitely can't stay.

I'm in two minds about these kinds of threads. Half of me thinks it's good to have open and responsible discussions about such topics and that we all engage with differences of opinions; the other half of me worries that this kind of thread could be seen as encouraging or glorifying what is essentially an illegal activity in the vast majority of the world. Given that we are considered to be a family-friendly website (not my choice I might add), I wonder if such discussion fits with that description; that's all.

As I'm not sure myself, I don't have any plans to personally lock the thread.

Comment

As it appears to be staying, I've reset the poll with some more flexible options, and you can now select more than one.

Comment

Originally posted by biscuits
                                Stan

Comment

As it appears to be staying, I've reset the poll with some more flexible options, and you can now select more than one.

You're the best, this means so much to me
                                  Please Stop the Music

Comment

Caffeine, alcohol, cigarettes (once), weed (once), ecstasy, cocaine

I only drink alcohol now, and have max one or two lines of Coke if it's a big night out and somebody else is happy to give me some for free haha

Comment

Originally posted by Kaloki
                                      Caffeine, alcohol, cigarettes (once), weed (once), ecstasy, cocaine

I only drink alcohol now, and have max one or two lines of Coke if it's a big night out and somebody else is happy to give me some for free haha
                                      Not judging you bc I made this thread

Please Stop the Music

Comment

so many addicts here.
                                        My Chart

Comment

I feel very attacked
                                          Right now only cigs, I'm kinda over weed (still wouldn't refuse a blunt if offered) and been over alcohol for a while now. Proper drugs were never my thang.

Comment

ive tried quite a few things but im over it now

Comment

Is alcohols and drugs more prominent in European societies than America's? It's very illegal, but quite popular with the party goers, as its always been here
                                              Please Stop the Music

Comment

When I was younger I tried different things but now I only drink wine, bourbon or beer from time to time.
                                                Haven't been early since '88

Comment

Caffeine is not a drug! It's an essence of life

I'm a recreational marijuana user and I drink alcohol 1-2 times a week.
                                                  Cigarettes are my true addicition tho'

Comment

the only drug I need is love (I'm joking but secretly totes serious)
                                                    last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by grooveboy
                                                      Caffeine is not a drug! It's an essence of life
                                                      Of course it is. It doesn't have to be illegal or socially shunned to be a drug.

Originally posted by Wikipedia
                                                      Caffeine is a central nervous system (CNS) stimulant of the methylxanthine class.[10] It is the world's most widely consumed psychoactive drug

Comment

Y so serious? I know it is, I was just kidding

Comment

Haha sorry. Maybe I'll add chill pills to the list.

Comment

Are poppers a drug? Is butter a carb?

Comment

Haha sorry. Maybe I'll add chill pills to the list.
                                                              Well some of them are highly addictive so yeah, you should

Comment

Working...
                                                              X