No announcement yet.

Which drugs/alcohol have you taken?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How people go through life without having been high on something at least once is a mystery to me ..

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
      Really? Thanks to education I've never been high. I think it's good we know about the dangers. This way you can make the choice whether to use it or not.
      But people regardless will make that decision. Just because you didn't doesn't mean others wont. What matters is that youth are given the resources and tools they need to ensure they stay safe and can make the best possible decision for themselves. I've seen some people really trip out, not really something I could do but giving people the resources to know how to react responsibly is important. Number one tip is to be with people who you trust that are not high. I dont mind being the DD for this reason.
      Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Originally posted by Crackiswack View Post
        But people regardless will make that decision. Just because you didn't doesn't mean others wont. What matters is that youth are given the resources and tools they need to ensure they stay safe and can make the best possible decision for themselves. I've seen some people really trip out, not really something I could do but giving people the resources to know how to react responsibly is important. Number one tip is to be with people who you trust that are not high. I dont mind being the DD for this reason.
        His inference that people who are edcuated dont get high is way off the mark to be honest. There is a high percentage of highly educated /skilled people who spend their weekends getting high. There is no correlation between education and the desire to get high.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
          nope, i'm serious. It's simply the best, makes me super focused, i usually lace it with my ADHD meds and a glass of rosť.

my daily drug schedule:

morning: heroine straight in the vein
          at around noon: cocaine laced with Flunitrazepam to increase my appetite
          at around 3 in the afternoon: I need my morphine due to my headaches from cocaine and heroine and Flunitrazepam
          in the evening: I inject myself with Erythropoietin to relax my muscles and i need another shot of heroine.
          at night: I mix myself a coctail containing: ephedrine, Salvia divinorum, diphenhydramines, Tylenol 3, codeine and bupropion to increase my bloodstream.

I wanna try lorazepam in the coming weeks, just for fun.
          Excellent troll post. No flaws found.
          COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• Making fun of ADHD meds is questionable.

Comment

Working...
            X