• Which drugs/alcohol have you taken?

I know all you guys are messes so spill
    Light Alcohol (beer, cider etc)
    0.00%
    Moderate Alcohol (wine etc)
    3.64%
    Heavy Alcohol (spirits)
    10.91%
    Soft Drugs (e.g. Class C drugs like ketamine, steroids)
    9.09%
    Moderate Drugs (e.g. Class B drugs like amphetamines, cannabis)
    1.82%
    Hard Drugs (e.g. Class A drugs like cocaine, heroin)
    1.82%
    Caffeine
    7.27%
    Nicotine
    25.45%
    None, I'm Mary Poppers
    40.00%
    Please Stop the Music

Alcohol, caffeine, cannabis, tobacco, benzodiazepines, antidepressants, antipsychotics
    >>>>>>>>>>> LAST.FM <<<<<<<<<

Comment

I only take alcohol. Never used drugs or smoked a joint
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Just alcohol. Never tried any drugs including cigarettes and never will
        *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

I've had alcohol, but even then that wasn't much. Only a few times I think.

Never done drugs, I've had cigarettes the most though but that's not an option on this poll.

Comment

Weed, alcohol, cocaine, mollie, shrooms, salvia, spice, painkillers, adderal, sassafras. Tried em all, I only smoke weed these days tho.
            Dont you forget, You're caught in my Spiderweb.

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy
              I only take alcohol. Never used drugs or smoked a joint
              Same

Comment

Only alcohol...I am a social drinker so love red wine, cocktails and well drinks with friends. Have never been into taking straight up shots, don't smoke anything never tried drugs and don't want to.
                Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Originally posted by Biebz
                  lmao a mess! as if alcohol is not a drug.
                  be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

Originally posted by Serby
                    I wouldn't mind if I saw someone doing drugs as much as I would mind someone smoking...cause that sh*t is seriously annoying, if you're gonna smoke do it in an enclosed space...I especially dislike those people who smoke outside while walking and their smoke blows on other people, so disgusting...especially when they know that's the case and they still do it, like cmon secondhand smoke is the worst so keep it to yourself..and then the smell ugh
                    Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Only alcohol!

Comment

sometimes weed and just once Rebbel Heart, but like half of it, not sure it even worked on me.

Comment

Originally posted by MusicRecords
                          I wouldn't mind if I saw someone doing drugs as much as I would mind someone smoking...cause that sh*t is seriously annoying, if you're gonna smoke do it in an enclosed space...I especially dislike those people who smoke outside while walking and their smoke blows on other people, so disgusting...especially when they know that's the case and they still do it, like cmon secondhand smoke is the worst so keep it to yourself
                          I'm sorry, my smoke going into your face is not my problem and it's not worse than all the cars emission. when with other people, I do ask if I should sit further away cuz of the smoke, though.

Comment

^wrong and silly analogy lol when a car passes by it doesn't throw smoke right at my face and they're two separate and completely different things, might as well talk about world pollution..at least I'm used to the city and breathe normally around cars and don't have to cover my nose or walk around but it's nice that you ask people when you sit next to them, I'd appreciate that
                            Can't wait for Vienna to ban indoor smoking
                            Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

I just don't want to breathe in all that gasoline coming out of the cars when they do.

Can't wait for Vienna to ban indoor smoking
                              I'm already said about this. There will be riots, everyone smokes here. And how about they let us smoke in smoker designated areas like it is now, ugh. Are we gonna ban sugar and sodas, too? Cuz those ain't healthy either.

Comment

Stop with the silly analogies, soda has nothing to do with it (unless you mean coke) and tbh everything is bad for you these days^ in the end no one can stop you from smoking in your own home or discreetly, so it's not like you won't be able to do it I just find it a bit annoying plus there's nothing good about smoking except for it maybe giving you a strong model like jawline

Ps: I actually love the smell of gasoline, I've never been high but that's something I could probably get high of
                                Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

But I already am smoking in smoker areas and what I do outside should not bother you unless I puff directly in your face.

Comment

But I already am smoking in smoker areas and what I do outside should not bother you unless I puff directly in your face.
                                    Stay in your area please
                                    Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

I've tried a lot of different alcohol but usually just once (to see). I don't ever drink except maybe champagne on special occasions. I've probably drank two glass of champagne this year. I'm not a fan of the taste of alcohol

Drugs. I've tried weed once when I was younger. I took one puff of a cig. That's it. I'm pretty clean. I've done less than some people do daily lol

But I'm all for people doing what they want as long as it's not harmful to others and they're responsible

Comment

Let's see. I've tried cocaine, ecstasy, methadrone, speed, G, ketamine. Also weed, tobacco and alcohol. And poppers.

But I live a healthy lifestyle generally

Comment

I've never used drugs. I drink light alcohol but that's maybe twice a year.
                                          The winds might blow through me
                                          But I don't care

Comment

Why is there no option for 'None'? I feel highly offended
                                            I have never done drugs/alcohol. I only drink water, actually

Comment

Originally posted by SS95
                                              Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Oh please! Don't be so pedantic, you know exactly what I mean!
                                                *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

Please Stop the Music

Comment

Don' t come for me :evil:

Comment

i couldn't leave my bed in the morning without heroine.
                                                      My Chart

Comment

Originally posted by stevyy
                                                        i couldn't leave my bed in the morning without heroine.
                                                        You're kidding right? Cause if you are that's a bad joke
                                                        Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Just lots of alcohol

Too much lately

I've dragged a cigarette a couple of times but hardly at all

Like I've not even taken enough drags to finish one cig
                                                          BS:TS:IA:NM

Comment

I drink beer and wine pretty often, nothing else.
                                                            Whitney Houston

Comment

Working...
                                                            X