No announcement yet.

Today I Felt Grateful For...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i feel greatful for today (& EVERY DAY MY FAMILY, FRIENDS, & JOB!! 😍😍😀😀💓💓😎😎👐👐👍👍

Comment

• Grateful for Tuesday and Thursday and (coming) Saturday for watching Eurovision with friends.
      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• waking up to another day. God is awesome!!!

Comment

• ...of all that I’ve earned

Comment

• Gratefull for my contract being renewed for a few months!

Comment

• For finding the perfect buddha (statue) to give my husband.

Comment

• My intellect.
                Ain't you ever seen a princess be a bad bitch?

Comment

• My pets.

Comment

• Jesus going to heaven today 1000s of years ago or whatever and therefore today being a holiday where i can just sit back and relax<3
                    Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
                      Jesus going to heaven today 1000s of years ago or whatever and therefore today being a holiday where i can just sit back and relax<3
                      !!!! I so needed this day to just chill and vegetate away after 2 stressful weeks at work
                      COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• For having a five day weekend.

Comment

• This forum.

Comment

• For teaching drama and working on a musical with 80+ brilliant 12-year olds.

Comment

• My poise under pressure.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                For finding the perfect buddha (statue) to give my husband.
                                This is cool. My wife got one, but it was already here when I moved in.

Comment

• Water ... beautiful, cool water Such a precious resource, that this hideous weather makes us appreciate even more, and without which we would literally die.
                                  It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
                                  But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

Comment

• For having a lazy day off and pizzaa

Comment

• Originally posted by Madgefan View Post
                                      Water ... beautiful, cool water Such a precious resource, that this hideous weather makes us appreciate even more, and without which we would literally die.
                                      Very true.
                                      I wake up at night sometimes at night feeling so thirsty and just CRAVING water and I always think: Thank God for water.
                                      The fact that you can just have it, basically you don't need any other liquids but we're so spoiled with all the types of sodas and juices etc that we sometimes forget how amazing plain water is!

Comment

• Weekend!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                          Very true.
                                          I wake up at night sometimes at night feeling so thirsty and just CRAVING water and I always think: Thank God for water.
                                          The fact that you can just have it, basically you don't need any other liquids but we're so spoiled with all the types of sodas and juices etc that we sometimes forget how amazing plain water is!

Oh I used to love that version of the song Chalk Mark in a Rain Storm is a great album .. Lakota was my favourite.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                            Weekend!
                                            amen
                                            Forever Young

Comment

• Sun

Comment

• Summer grooves to soundtrack the summer with

The sands of time fade into dark
                                                Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
                                                A message to madness
                                                Feel music that's realness

Comment

• The weather, good music, and rum, yes Lawd, yes.

Comment

• Good food.

Comment

• for all the chocolate I ate today

Comment

• Having a full head of hair at my age and then having it cut off because I was so damn hot

Comment

• Orgasms.
                                                          Ain't you ever seen a princess be a bad bitch?

Comment

• BISHESSS
                                                            Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by Madgefan View Post
                                                              Having a full head of hair at my age and then having it cut off because I was so damn hot
                                                              Pics or fugly
                                                              Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Working...
                                                              X